Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNPn0cGwfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dark/deepweb ... its kinda safe to order and pay

Kinda?

Ask the first stoned person you see.

How don't you know anybody who smokes weed? confirmed underage B&

yea tell him its your first time and you really wanna try

Ive seen people do this but I dont know how they did it. But it came through fucking FedEx from California, it was crazy

Just go do some Pokemon go somewhere busy like the mall or something. And then when you see someone that looks like they smoke, ask them if they could help you find some. But always use codewords like "herbs" or "green" or some shit. I did a lot of travel work and it works Everytime. I did it before pokego too, it's just a good reason to walk around and not seem suspicious

I used to smoke years ago but I quit and lost contact with everyone I used to do it with

go on craigslist, type 420. get weed delivered...

Go to a more enlightened state where you can just buy it.

Ask the fist black guy you see at a bar

I have a feeling this could backfire

Try hanging out in front of a smoke shop or a convenient store? However, If you look really young, they'll probably think you're a fucking narc

And tell them that you'll hook them up with some bud IF they help you find some. That always works!

youtu.be/mNPn0cGwfHw

Black people are the worst dealers. They'll always rip you off. I prefer buying from latinos, whites, asians, etc. Black people are my last option

Go to a park where homeless people are, bring some smokes and make small talk, if you are cool they will hook you up, esp if you offer to share

You know someone who sells it trust me. All you have to do is carry a pack of cigs with you.

Then say: "do you smoke?" If they say "cigarettes?" then they smoke pot because if they did not then they would not clarify.

Worst case scenario if they look at you weird just offer them a cig and they'll be like "oh, no thanks" and then move on to the next person.

Lmao!! "Can you roll this up for me please?" xD

Nigger here. Black dealers always have the shittiest weed too. Worst part is they're always like "Sheeeyit this some heat nigga I swear I neva been so high in ma life"

10 stems and 20 seeds later and you have a decent blunt to roll.

>"Sheeeyit this some heat nigga I swear I neva been so high in ma life"
I get this a lot too lol

Where are you, OP?

Beggars can't be choosers

Hey if your shopping in the ghetto thats what you're gonna get. Ive met stand up weed dealers that are black and shitty dealers that are white

Or you just ask every person you pass on the street if they know where to get some weed. Seriously, it's 2016 and people don't know how to find weed without resorting to the sketchy fucking deepweb? You could probably go to your local police station and ask the officers if they know who sells in the area and get an honest answer with no intentions of a sting.

Yup.

i exactly got the same prob

So true. I've bought weed and hash all over the world. The ONLY time they ever had the superior stuff was when I was in the south of Spain or in Italy, where the Moroccans run the trade. Well, this was 10 years ago. Even so, I always found better weed or hash from white dealers who shipped from Holland.

In the US, fuck buying weed from black dudes. If your dealer doesn't deal in more than nicks and dimes, he's a shit dealer. Mine sells halves for $150 and delivers to my house. Gay latina ftw.

Well, yeah. It's not a racial truth but it's a racial stereotype that holds true more often than not.

Ask the first policeman you see. Part of their job is to protect and SERVE.

Except, they think YOU are the prohibition enforcer trying to catch them doing illegal shit. Asking where to buy weed isn't a crime. Selling it is.

Just go to local hangouts for young people who socialize and wait for someone to smoke. Ask them and move on. It's the easiest and most foolproof method I've ever used.

theres this app called HighThere. Found my best dealers on there and im in NY.

>sketchy fucking deepweb

You've never even been on the darknet have you.

I was in Malaga in south Spain for a while, every no and then you can hear the navy firing at drug smuggling bouts crossing the med (I was there before the immigrant crisis btw)

Skate parks if you're not a lard ass.

Swear to Christ, midnight in a fairly large city and some twelve year old came up to me and dealt to me cause he wanted some cash.

Weed is everywhere. Just go to stoner hangouts.

Yeah but what Im saying is its because you're buying from poor people who are making a living selling the cheapest shit they can find. Its because they're poor, not because they're black.

at your local marijuana retail dispensary. duh.

Deepweb

It's not even fucking hard op even you could do it