Any feeders or feedees here?

Any feeders or feedees here?

I haven't done either of those but the idea is hot.

same.

It is hot in fantasy. No consequences.

Very true though trying it out would be fun too.

How I show love is by cooking good food.

Some rolls are fine, but please no extra jelly.

There are no feeders in my area. Super sucks.

Could always do stuffing, where you binge till you're totally bloated. It gives you a temporarily big gut.

That is a good idea but my weak appetite makes it hard.

Female feedee here

Would love to turn someone into an obese pig

tits!

Me too.

Especially if they're French or Japanese.

nice, thanks femanon

moar tits

Asians make for the cutest fatties.

Yes, particularly Japanese ones.

There's nothing more taboo than turning a woman from a 3 percent obesity country into a fatty.

A Japanese blimp.

Exactly. The fact that they carry the weight so well just makes it all the more better.

still here? moar?

One of my fav feeder fantasies is owning my own restaurant chain and opening it in Japan.

The heavy food served there soon turns the slim women who go inside regularly into obese beauties.

I like the way you think. I'd staff it with females too and let them have what is left over from the days work just to watch them grow as well.

All my hires would be women, specifically Western lesbian feeders. They'd help accelerate the weight gain of the Japanese women who frequented my restaurants.

Makes you wonder how long it would take to see results? A month or two?

Probably depends on the individual customers. Some utterly explode in size, taking to the food rapidly.

The confections are designed to be tasty, compelling the sexy women to binge.

I'd love to hear other feeder or feedee fantasies.

Nothing would make me happier then to see some of them every day wanting more, sometimes coming twice in a single day.

Which one do you like more?

Either one is fine, or even both.

Full-fledged gluttons.

oh man that's hot!

Oh christ, here comes a new cancer wave.

Mutual gaining would be hot too.

For obvious reasons, they provide excellent customer service to their increasingly gluttonous customers.

All of them have a thing for Japanese women.

Indeed.

It would make for a sexy race to see who could make the other fatter, not to mention all the new flesh they get to play with while doing it.

I like the idea of bringing foreigners to the US better, generally they tend to progressively get fatter due to all the readily available good food. It just happens naturally. They just don't know how to control themselves.I've seen it happen to a few girls I know.

Bring a couple together.

It is a hot premise. All that junk food making the foreigners huge.

They don't realize how big they have gotten until its too late and they have grown used to the larger portions and can't kick the habit.

All they can do is grow like the sexy gluttons they are.

They might try to lose the weight in the beginning but due to how difficult it is to stop eating and how gross they feel after trying to exercise, they just give up and enjoy their new bodies.

That is one lovely belly.

From that point on, it's not too hard to convert them into true feedees.

It would be whats best for them. They get to enjoy someone worshiping their growing bodies while enjoying their bigger assets.

thic ass for the trips

The most hardcore feedees eventually become feeder/feedees, and are hired for the restaurant chain to aid in its "aggressive expansion".

please someone post more pics

>desperately trying to enforce "da roolz" to fit in

>no clue what tits or gtfo is for
mfw

Good idea. The biggest girl could be your second in command and train the smaller ones into getting bigger.

sure fam

3% obesity? Sauce please, because thats utter horseshit, Japan is fat as fuck.

They become quite skilled at ensuring new customers become obese.

ayy

i have 60gb

I wish Japan was fat as fuck.

They should be given a bonus for how well they fatten up others and thenselves.

Agreed.

(Getting tired and thus logging off, but here's hoping the thread continues for a while longer)

Have a good night then.

wife