Is this the death of Disney?

Is this the death of Disney?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4
latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-angry-birds-sony-20160517-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope the Warcraft movie is successful.

If only so we get an Arthas movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

>doesnt come out for 3 weeks
>already rated
>no rotten tomato rating
that being said, I love WoW and hope its good

the Arthas movie will never look that good, stay salty WoW fag

youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4

Can someone explain this to me? Do Sup Forums fags really thing CGI the movie is going to be great?

at least it's not cape shit. if all the big studios started making epic fantasy films I think it'd be a while before I got bored of them and bitched about it here

Yeah there's no fantasy in media.

>CGI the movie

I agree my fellow gentlemen
This is Avatar. It's just one big computer.
Intelligent individuals like us are too smart to be entertained by this mindless garbage, but I guess idiots (aka 99% of the population) may like it.

>you can't enjoy both, you have to participate in a brands war

Both clips are irrelevant because they never happened. Arthas' story ends up in the Frozen Throne. Fuck WoW.

There will always be someone dominated the box office and popculture, currently that is Marvel

You realize ANYONE can pretend they saw the movie and rate it right?

Also like 99.9% of the average viewer won't know it's based on a videogame.

Its anons brewing shitposting, those ratings are irrelevant since it all started from some cucks rating the movie with 1 star, then another bunch of retards started fighting back with 10 stars ratings.

There's no way the average consumer doesn't associate 'warcraft' with 'video game', that's like saying that average viewer wouldn't know that a movie called 'super mario brothers' is based on a game.

Ask LITERALLY any soccer mom if they recognize Mario and then Warcraft.

LOL

Terms like 'WoW' and 'Warcraft' have huge penetration the soccer mum type audience since they're constantly used by news media as a scape goat for what's 'wrong with kids these days'

what is this even supposed to mean

Nonsense. Average people dont know or give a fuck what Warcraft is.

That's the problem with you vidya fags. You hide in your hugboxes and then project your interests onto the genpop.

>soccer moms
Soccer moms will take their kids to Finding Dory.

>beat a 3 week old movie.

Stop the presses.

>$39 million opening weekend
>they spent $400 million on advertising
>latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-angry-birds-sony-20160517-snap-story.html
>BvS costed the same and barely broke even with an opening about 12 times bigger
JUST
U
S
T

Not to hijack the thread but

Now that the dust has settled....Star Wars 7 really didn't live up to the hype did it? It's amazing that it got overshadowed by Deadpool.

>overshadowed by Deadpool
What?

Extremely inoffensive, forgettable film. At least I can recall what happened in the prequels, nothing happened in 7 that doesn't make me remember how 4 did it better.

>spend 400m to advertise a 75M movie
>virtually eliminate any profit

How is Sony even still in business? It's just one fuckup after another.

They live on releaseing a fuckload of shitty movies with low budgets, and up until now, Spiderman.

Force Awakens doesn't get enough credit. It blew the domestic box office away, and no matter what you think, THAT is where the money is made. It's hard to recoup foreign dollars. I bet it put more money in their pockets than Avatar did for Cameron's people.

Every one of those will fail except for Spiderman and Dark Tower if it's reviewed well.

No one denied it made money. They just said it was an incredibly mediocre, forgettable movie and it was.

May not give a fuck, Yes. But know what it is? You have to be pretty isolated to not have seen WoW advertising. Hell, Time Square one of the biggest trafficked areas in the USA had a taxi with an axe cutting into it for WoD. It was all over the fucking international news.

Yes

>LOTR
>Hobbit
>GOT
>Wheel of Time

Are we headed towards the golden age of fantasykino?

Dude, the movie is getting absolutely no activity in social media.

Dude that's like not true at all if you actually look instead of assuming. Type Warcraft movie on twitter search nub. There's a tweet every minute.

I really want Ragnar to succeed. He's so hot. Straight btw

>flick made for neckbeards
>made by a neckbeard
POTTERY

Appletand? You refused his offer and got rekt, it's too late mate.

Travis

>there are people on this board right now who side with Azeroth over the Horde