So how are you kids enjoying this shit tier game?

So how are you kids enjoying this shit tier game?

I just returned it in today, played for a few hours and it was probably the shittiest game i'v ever played.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCHiwlEA0kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neat
>>Sup Forums

People shouldn't like what I don't like.

Probably because you made assumptions from the hype train and didn't read what the game was actually going to be.

Sigh...

It's a game for certain types of gamers. Some people will love it, some people will hate it. You're a moron to call it a bad game. You aren't a moron for simply saying you don't like it

What's wrong with it? I didn't play it though,

It's cool I think, but to each their own. Is there anything in particular you didn't like?

wow dude your opinions sure are dank

I haven't played it yet but from what i read, it's an exploration type game. Like gathering resources and stuff. I guess people wanted some jet type space battle crap

The games great! I bought 6 copies.

They completely lied about multiplayer for better sales, on the ps4 some fags pulled a few trick out of there hat to go visit there friend, and they where on the same planet at the same spot, and they couldn't see each other, smh

An exploration type of game sounds way better than space battle crap. I'm going to look it up.

/thread

Your opinion mate. It's like an asshole. Everyone has one, and you should just keep that shit to yourself because it stinks.

no multiplayer, dead game gg

>Using an outdated saying that only my grandfather still uses

Good for you user, and honestly i am happy you are enjoying the game, i'm just saying i thought it was a shitty game, that's all.

I watched an hour on twitch and then fired up hitman.

Exactly. I'm tired of all the fps-bred games out there. This one is an absolute pleasure to play, no matter the way you wanna go about it

absolutely shit game

Maybe they were not in the same server

I pre ordered on steam, is it possible to play now?

Who know's dude, i'm just saying what i heard.

Hopefully you're right.

Only if you turn gay first.

NMS fanbois BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=pCHiwlEA0kw

Hello said it was from overloaded servers, which is why they couldn't see each other. I'm sure they wouldn't lie about it. That's bad for business. Look at Trump.