My marriage is over. It's been 10 years since the incident that changed everything...

My marriage is over. It's been 10 years since the incident that changed everything. My wife and I had a great relationship and marriage. We met in high school and were together since we were 15. Yes we had other relationship before finally calling ours exclusive. 10 years ago my wife, her best friend and I went to a bar a friend of ours was working at. We had a great night, drank a lot and then headed home. During the car ride home, my wife begins to get naughty first rubbing my cock through my pants then pulling up her shirt and rubbing her tits. Her friend the whole time was laughing as she was also drunk. I pull the car over in a parking lot and my wife starts sucking my dick. I see her best friend watching so I reach back and start rubbing her thighs. She doesn't stop me. Should I continue?

Absolutely. I'm pretty sure I know where it's going but I'm curious how it just now is affecting your marriage.

Na its not trap related so you can stop.

Keep going man

go on nigger, although the lack of greentext and pre-written story makes me worried.

Just go dude

>i fuck my girl's best friend
>wife comes to senses when she's sober
>no longer have wife

i saved you idiots some reading

I don't know how to green text fag

Thx u :3

>

Thanks op

This goes on for a bit and my wife stops so I can drive us home. We get in the driveway of our house and my wife goes in the back of the van and says come on while she is rubbing my dick and kissing me. I again now start touching her friend and now I am rubbing her friends tits. I am fucking diamonds at this point being I have always fantasized about being with two girls at once. I stop myself because I want to kiss her friend but wasn't sure how that would fly so I ask my wife are you OK with this? She says yes don't worry about it. I ask again are you sure? She says yes go ahead. So I start kissing her friend and rubbing her tits while my wife jerks my cock. We all stop and say let's go in the house. We get in my living room lights off but I can still see the room because the next room had lights on. Her friend comes out in her panties and bra. She is hot as fuck too. Big tits and ass half Spanish and Irish but dark skinned and by the way my wife is also hot. Petite Italian with a big ass and tits with nipples that you would not believe when they are rock hard. Now they are both on the couch. Continue?

Nah you can stop. I lost interest.

>Only if green txt

I need your opinion b stop being cunts!

Keep going user

Stop. Same old story

>inb4 walking the dinosaur
>inb4 Fresh Prince
>inb4 John Cena

So you had a 3some big deal. Man up and get the hell over it pussy.

I can hardly fucking read this shit, so I translated for everyone else.

>marriage is over
>been 10 years since the incident that changed everything
>wife and I had a great relationship and marriage >met in high school and were together since we were 15
>had other relationship before finally calling ours exclusive
>10 years ago my wife, her best friend and I went to a bar a friend of ours was working at
>had a great night, drank a lot and then headed home
>during the car ride home, my wife begins to get naughty first rubbing my cock through my pants then pulling up her shirt and rubbing her tits
>friend the whole time was laughing as she was also drunk
>pull the car over in a parking lot and my wife starts sucking my dick
>see her best friend watching so I reach back and start rubbing her thighs
>doesn't stop me
>goes on for a bit and my wife stops so I can drive us home
>get in the driveway of our house
>wife goes in the back of the van and says come on while she is rubbing my dick and kissing me I again now start touching her friend and now I am rubbing her friends tits
>am fucking diamonds at this point being I have always fantasized about being with two girls at once
>stop myself because I want to kiss her friend but wasn't sure how that would fly so I ask my wife are you OK with this?
>says yes don't worry about it
>ask again are you sure?
>says yes go ahead
>start kissing her friend and rubbing her tits while my wife jerks my cock
>all stop and say let's go in the house
>get in my living room lights off but I can still see the room because the next room had lights on
>friend comes out in her panties and bra
>she is hot as fuck too
>Big tits and ass half Spanish and Irish but dark skinned and by the way my wife is also hot.
>petite Italian with a big ass and tits with nipples that you would not believe when they are rock hard
>are both on the couch.

Fuck you non pussy getting fags, you don't want to hear my story then go fuck yourselves. Fucking basement dwelling low life fucks!

Not finishing the story fucks...

Great story, OP.
Loved it.

Just tell the whole damn story already

Topkek

Ive had 2 different 3 somes with my now wife fmf and mfm along with a mmm 3 some, sex with prositutes, transexuals, traps and men.

Youre being a faggot, its just sex. Get over it.

Fuck these bitches OP keep going!

I hate stories that don't wrap up

monitoring this thread

Hey Topkek, that makes you the biggest fag on b. Hope you're proud of yourself!

Makes you a GAYLORD

>I can hardly fucking read this shit, so I translated for everyone else.

I guess you haven't read a book since 3rd grade.

$10 says it would've had a piss poor "EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!!!" or "AND THEN MY WIFE TURNED INTO A BEAR AND HER FRIEND AND THEN I TURNED INTO A BEAR xDDDDD" anyway.

Good on OP for realizing his story was shit. It took guts.

i guess you dont Sup Forums much

OP left.. Thanks Jerkoffs!

Guess we will never know

>i guess you dont Sup Forums much

I do, but I can read a fucking paragraph.

Thanks for giving away the punchline. Now how am I gonna amuse myself?

Congratulations, here is one internet point just for you, you special little fuck

And nothing of value was lost

>This Thread

Kys newfag

Come back OP!

>We've been deprived of pointless, boring, most likely fictional story on Sup Forums number 7309237844

How will we go on?

I start licking my wife's shaved pussy while playing with her friends pussy that is also hairless. I lean over and start eating her friend out. They are both stroking my cock. At one point after eating her friend out for a good 10 minutes, I look at my wife and she is starting at me weird like she was getting upset. I am fingering her friends pussy now which is surprisingly tight. I wanted to stick my dick in her so bad but the way my wife was looking at me I thought better of it. Her friend cums while I am licking her pussy and fingering her. It tasted so fucking good after she came. I stop and try and give some head to my wife. She pushes me back on the couch and starts blowing me while her friend is stroking my cock and rubbing my balls. I tried pulling her friends head in so she could suck me off too but she pulls away. I am assuming she felt awkward sucking her best friends husbands dick. Anyway I cum in my wife's mouth and I cum buckets.

Why would you even bother to comment in this thread if you don't find women/sexual stories with women attractive.

yes moar!

>implying you're OP
This fucking thread, dude.
Christ almighty...

Exactly

I am OP fag, I'm not going to let you fucks bring me down

OP is back! Moar!

I feel like I have seen this thread before.
It's this weird deja vu..

Oh yea?
Prove it, faggot.
Prove you're OP.

>posts ridiculous fake story on Sup Forums
>surprised when anons shitpost

Here's the next part of the story assholes

She lets it drip all down my dick while her friend kept stroking me with cum on her hand. My wife gets up and goes to the bathroom while her friend continues to stroke me while staring at me with a smile. She licks a little of my cum off her hand, winks at me and goes to the bathroom as well. We all go to bed. Next morning my wife does not look right and when I try and talk to her she says you fucking cheated on me last night! You're a fucking piece of shit and I want a divorce, how can you do this to me! You took advantage of us! I step back in shock because I never expected this reaction considering we were all drinking and we all knew what we were doing. She storms off and locks herself in the bathroom. Her friend needs a ride home so I take her. As I pull in her friends driveway, I say thank you for last night it was amazing. She agreed and said she enjoyed it. I said I am not sure if things will be the same going forward being my wife said I cheated on her by what we did last night. Her friend looks shocked and says whaaaat? We all did what we did you didn't cheat. I will talk to her and calm her down. My wife remained best friends with her but began what is now 10 years of torture and mental abuse on me.

and then you woke up, alone, in your basement stroking your neckbeard

>Here's the next part of the story; Assholes.
FTFY.

My wife continues to treat me like shit and when I get angry she says I am a cheater and brings up that night saying I cheated and I am a piece of shit. We even went to marriage counseling but she pulled the plug on it because the doctor said she is wrong and we all played a part in that night. So now I am beginning steps for separation because I can't fucking take it anymore. My wife continues to fuck me over since that night and has never gotten over that night. If I could take that one decision back I would so I could avoid what has happened to my life. I have never cheated on my wife, work my ass off to take care of her and our children, she barely works but it's still not good enough to be treated like a woman should treat a husband she loves. So I walk away with my head down wishing I didn't go out with them that night as I think about the fact that I have now lost my wife and family because of it... Do any of you feel I am to blame?

that sucks, her fault

FUCKING CALLED IT!
gg, user, no re.

no. I mean what you did was pretty fucked up (not to Sup Forums) but she said she was fine with it, so I'm sorry but I'm afraid she has to keep her word.

Wow your great accomplishment for the day! You sound like you're 13 years old anyway so your reply will be usless

Keep your replies coming b, am I to blame for this?

asking Sup Forums if we feel something
>feel
>Sup Forums
>kys

but seriously OP good job, and go get some more ass that will take your mind off it!

>"your reply will be useless"
>replies
Fucking retard.

Fuck that bitch OP, not your fault

I was talking directly to you so your reply would be usless and I was exactly right! Fucking idiot on b correcting grammar = retard

>replies again
Fucking retard.

You are an unemployed fat slob still living at home right? Please tell me I'm right!

I can't believe you feel guilty. Invite her friend over and fuck her on the couch. Hell, invite her friend to live with you two.

Fuck the friend exclusively.

Your wife is suffering from excessive self abuse at the fact she really got off at the sight of you fucking another woman.

ur dumb don't let your marriage fall apart because you are too stupid to see past your own guilt jesus user wtf

Point well taken man I appreciate the feedback

I was gonna post ">replies a third time", but Jesus Christ, dude, you really are mad aren't you?

Yeah I am. I am trying to get opinions and I have an asshole correcting grammer

Wait.
When did I correct your grammar?

Yep, it's your fault. Don't know why you need Sup Forums to state the obvious.

Why? Explain

>divorce wife
>get with her bff
profit???

Dude, there's only one of him, and (presumably) he's not going to keep replying to himself, so "your reply" is correct, and "your replies" is, if not ungrammatical, awkward.

i seriously don't

You're in the wrong, and she's in the wrong. Neither of you are innocent.