My friend is 17 and has never even kissed a girl yet. Is that ridiculous, pathetic and sad?

my friend is 17 and has never even kissed a girl yet. Is that ridiculous, pathetic and sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/mysremba/comments/4kcb96/angela_white_dani_daniels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Most 17 year olds haven't either fool. All the good shit comes quick after high school. Long as you're not some weird fuck

Im 20 lol

Kek. I got raped by my gf when i was 14

I first kissed at 13, felt tits, fingered a girl, got a blowjob, licked a girl out at 16. I'm 17 now and have made out with 5 girls, 2 out of those I did shit with

10/10 true as fuck

How
And why!

The fuck do muricfags have their shitty fat asses like that???

Is that like a fad started from black bitches? Or fat fucks like Kardashian

i am 17 and haven't kissed a girl yet. Was wondering the same kek

So when are you getting raped?

I wanna fuck the one on the left

MOOOOOODS

Ok it was not really rape. She wanted to have sex and i did not. It was short and just akward. Our relationship lasted like 4months, kek

No, it's only pathetic if he obsesses over it

Never really kissed/made out until I was 18 and 19. No big deal.

Honestly depending on where you live high school can be a shit show. College gets a lot better for that shit if you don't try to hard. Also exercise, you got no excuse to be fat during college years. Gym is free

No
if you're a fuckboi degenerate and have zero morals then it is

I'm actually surprised some of you say you are 17 and also havent kissed girls. I was feeling insecure about not losing my virginity before I turn 18 hahah

Please explain the standard of beauty of where you are from.

Lurk more, faggot

reddit.com/r/mysremba/comments/4kcb96/angela_white_dani_daniels/

Enjoy ur ban

The one before that shitty cheesy sweat fat ass came to be hot.

18,5 : first time being with a girl
>kissed
>made out
>blowjob
>fingered
>licked pussy (all in one day, summerlove)

19,5: second time being with a girl
>sex. (First time)
>lots of sex

Man I love sex,

But seriously, when I was 18 and stil a fresh virgin I thought it would never happen until I get married (middle eastern culture, yeah sandnigger here)

That's quite sad.
This could mean that he doesn't have any intimate contacts with opposite sex. And that could mean that he have problem with hanging out with girls.
Not having any friends of opposite sex should be viewed as alert - he have a problem with being sociable, he's a social outcast.

what the fuck is with all these underage retards blatantly stating they're underage
hope you all had fun your first summer on Sup Forums

Yeah but so like 50% of The persons in this site so tell him to come by he'll feel like home

olla akbar

>sandnigger
How have you got to smash a girl? Have you been on vacation abroad or sth?

Meh not that weird OP I have friends who are 23 and never had sex. One likes to lie and says he has but I know he hasn't

I was 12 when I kissed my first girl and 19 when i got my first blowjob and didn't lose my virginity till I was 21 and it was to a hooker (biggest mistake of my life)

Social outcast on Sup Forums no way

>My friend
Kek,a classic

haha, no it actually is my friend. I've gotten my cock sucked and ate pussy before. I'm 17 too