Am I Dying?

Kek

>yes

see a doctor immediately

if real yes

Rip

I hope so

was there a shit

It doesn't look so bad in the picture. I did in real life though...

Yes

Cool nosebleed faggot

Stop sticking random objects up your ass.

that is actually an anal worm infestation

probably fine but that fissure ain't clearing up anytime soon

Do you take percocet?

This reminds me of that movie the facility

Could be colon cancer

Use lube next time

Holy fuck you need to go to a hospital fucking yesterday if you don't want to die

Fuck that
Nice trip dough

Congrats! You're a woman now.

is the blood fresh? has it happened before? how does it smell?

Everyone's dying bitch

I vant to vak ur vlood

this

bright red blood means it's close to the end of your GI, meaning probably not an internal bleed or some kind of cancer. an ulcer or fissure is most likely the cause, knowing you nigger faggots anal trauma is very real, sticking those non lubed horse dongs it bound to fuck you up. Best advice is to either see a doctor or drink yourself silly for weeks and wait for the inevitable infection and sepsis to kill you. It will be painful. GL OP

Dude go see a fucking doctor and show them the picture, if it's nothing atleast you'll get a cheeky finger

its from wiping too hard to pushing too hard or fatigue, like riding a bike all day.

if you're shit was jet black, then you would be internally bleeding and that is bad.

op yer fine. use wet wipes and eat more fiber.

Dis, is that you?

Bright red blood = Hemoroide or some other damaged tissue in your ass. Or on your anus.

Dark red blood = (NOT your case) internal bleeding from colon and such.

I've had it similar, not as much but same symptoms. Eat more FIBER. It makes your poo softer and I assure you you'll stop seeing blood within a WEEK.

What a waste of food coloring...

So eat more fiber. Surely it'll stop bleeding within a week. If not, THEN you go check with doc.

Nice knowing ya OP

Rip in pieces

You have crohns disease. Next!

pilonidal cyst

Fresh red = hemorroid burst

You will live, but you wont live well.

Hold up. I have one for the record books. My friend sent this from his job with the text: "my tummy hurts lol". He was picked up by an ambulance later that night.

He had what I call a "crohns attack", it's happened a few times over the years. Good sense of humor about it. Buzzed the nurse after a straight blood shit to report "nurse, there's no stool in my blood", which they interpreted as a verbal mistake, and expected to see a wonderful turd. Wow. Reading what I wrote, this story is way better when told while drunk.

I chuckled a little at the quote, don't be so hard on yourself user. Guess he was bloody scared shitless.

yes. you had a good run but it's over now. get your affairs in order

Everyone is dying. It started the moment you were born.

its not dark blood, its just blood from your ass, every doctor would laugh at you, because your ass is bleeding, lol. trust me I am a dr and I would laugh my ass off

You just became a woman. Show us your mosquito bites, whore.

You might have ulcerative colitis.
Go see a doctor, or else this will progress to colon cancer.
That is, if the blood loss doesn't kill you first.

With how common crohns disease is a doctor would be numb to bloody ass jokes. I'm calling you a fake.

Hope so.

OP, are you on your period?

Okay, listen to me carefully, we are NOT fucking doctors !

We're all dying.

Taco Bell?

not real
but if you have so much blood from poop and you need doctor asap because something in stomach is very wrong and need immediately professional help or will be KILL

yer turd cutter is tattered

Your toilet is menstruating.

Did you shit a large turd? If so, you could have tore your anus, an anal fissure. Get some witchhazel pads and wipe gently. Also, take some stool softener.

you even bleed like a pussy. let alfa show you how its done

That looks like dark blood, which means it's from higher up in the GI tract, which means your friend has problems

Light blood just means you have an opening near your ass, or you split your ass after a big shit

If piss, yes.

No, you're finally becoming a woman.

I've had it worse than this.
You'll be fine OP.

You'll probably be okay then. Just make sure to clean your asshole and eat more fucking fiber. This fissure likely occurred because your shits are bone fucking hard and tore your asshole. It's going to take forever to heal too, so enjoy painful shits for the next month as a reminder to eat a normal diet.

He was diagnosed with crohns disease when he was 22. Got medically discharged from the air force for it actually, totally sent him into a tailspin career-wise, from which he still hasn't recovered (36 now). He was hoping to be a helicopter pilot. He does get a solid $500 for free every month though, so there's that.

No pun intended on the tailspin thing btw.

Yer fartbox is frayed

Probably just an internal hemorrhoid.

Im pretty sure you're a deadman if you shit food coloring