Alright Sup Forumsros my life is dull and boring and I want to go on an adventure...

Alright Sup Forumsros my life is dull and boring and I want to go on an adventure. I just graduated from HS and have no serious commitments to worry about at the moment. Dubs decides what I should do.
>inb4 suicide
>inb4 join isis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8
ypginternational.blackblogs.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

transsibirian railroad

Get a fucking job

Travel to Rio on foot

Backpack the Appalachian Trail.

Travel as much as possible. Don't get married. If you think you're in love, you're just in prolonged lust.

Don't trust women. They are the enemy, treat them as such until you can find the enemy you can make peace with. Stay clean, fit, and always make money for yourself.

Exercise your brain regularly for at least 2 hours a day for the next 5 years.

The brain of an adolescent is very plastic and able to create strong, lasting neuro-connections relative easily.
One's ability to strengthen one's aptitude is significantly reduced past the age of around 25 years.
After that, one's ability to strengthen one's bare basic ability to do things like memorize things, calculate, all other things stemming from that is just significantly reduced.
However, one's ability to recall stored information quickly and keep long-term memory is significantly increased.
Also, one can still learn and apply various techniques to improve one's ability of memorizing things and what not.
Knowledge, intelligence, and determination can compensate for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KLPxDtMqe8
youtube.com/watch?v=hiduiTq1ei8

just graduating? August... care to explain that?

South Sudan

Write a romantic e-novel about a male high school student who has a heart condition that gets transferred to a school for disabled children, meets a disabled girl, gets into a relationship, and finds that all girls are the same on the inside, full of thoughts, full of emotion, and full of vaginal fluid.

The grandest adventure is exploring that which is the human mind. Perhaps, your own mind.
That's what some people say, anyway; and by "some people," I mean I just pulled that bullshit out of my ass.

dubs

Well I've been on summer break for 3 months now so not "just" graduated

Ask yourself what you're doing with your life.
Ask yourself what you want in life.
Ask yourself if what you want is worth it.
Repeat.
Maybe you'll get somewhere.

don't be a faggot

dubs

fuck you faggot

Fight for YPS in Rovaja

Dubs have spoken I meant YPG
ypginternational.blackblogs.org/
You can do something good for the world

Work your ass off until next summer and then spend the entirety of it traveling around going to as many shows and music festivals as possible.