Calling all NEETS!

Calling all NEETS!
Come on in and tell me about the NEET life. I'm interested in how you provide for yourselves and also what you do on a day to day basis to entertain yourselves. Wagecucks need not apply

>tfw wagecuck

What's it like being a slave and working for the man?

Are there no NEETS on Sup Forums today? Pity

i watch chinese cartoons all day and shitpost on chans
it is a good life

Do you live on your own? Or do you support yourself with gubbamint resources

i live off autismbux, they're super easy to get

I'm pretty sure I'm on the spectrum, but I worked very successfully as a nurse for a few years so I don't think they'll buy it. I'll definitely try for it though

Currently on Workers Comp. Does that count?

post on Sup Forums and watch youtube videos in bed

in bed 95-98% of the time

parents cover what social security disability doesn't

Sure, what happened to you to get on workers comp?

how?

"things got worse", they'll easily buy that
i used to do some voluntary nature cleanup work along with programming, but when i told them my autism just got worse they bought it without question
also, you don't even have to be on the spectrum, it's easier to fake than a headache

Do you live with your parents or do they just help you out sometimes?

Fucked my knee and am on paid leave rn.
Does that count?

>have vacation for 4 weeks
>be back to work
>2 days later fall off the scaff
>now on leave until further notice

hoe in the hell is that even enough to live off?
how does one pay rent and shit with that?

Fucking NEET

What organization? From who? I'm diagnosed

Not really. But lucky you, did they set you up with some nice painkillers?

if you remotely work or go to school you're not a NEET you're a slave

i dont know where youre from, but where im from it's more than enough to live a comfy life without worry
i get about €2000 a month

government, depending on your country though

>Country gives me money
>Parents gimme money

Feels pretty good to live in sophisticated Northern Yurope.

I'm sure he gets food assistance as well

no. they just put me into a eyefuckertube and told me to keep moving.
have to visit the docs every week but thats it

Fell off of a 12' ladder. Landed square on ass. Herniated 3 lower vertabrae.

holy shit 2000€?
neat
thats more than i earn apprentice money a month.

im 19, dropped out of school at 14, havent left my house in almost 5 years.
i live with my parents and spend all day on my computer.
i want to change but i dont know where to start.
prety sure im killing myself soon

Live with my mom only, pay some taxes on some months, there are sometimes wich i dont put nuttin. Depends on my economics. Work at callcenters, dropout 2 weeks ago, now im smoking weed all day and playing Tibia. That's it.

Do your parents give you shit all the time? I wouldn't say you're a proper NEET since you live with your parents, there's a huge difference between someone who lives alone on government assistance and someone who's parents just suck too much to teach you how to live on your own so they let you live there in order to make up for fucking you over.

well, im Not in Education, Employment or Training., so techically im a neet.
i literally just leave my room to get food

How do you make enough to support your weed habit?

My bf is a neet and I guess I am as well since he made me quit my nanny job. I'm pretty much his nanny, heh. No but he gets veterans disability. We live with his elderly dad though, he's worked two decades at a hardware store so has a crazy salary. Live in an old home, no bills cause of his dad. I clean of course and cook all meals. The old man is mildly senile has a ton of little shitter dogs, but not so bad. My bf does the needed lawn and home maintenance, but pretty much we veg out. Gaming, films, netflix, weed and drinks. We go out often. They pretty much provide for me. My bf is the only child of his dad, so we'll get the house and insurance when he passes. Set for a while really.

And I've been doing random ass internet jobs (surveys mostly) just to make extra spending cash.

Yeah I guess you are technically a NEET. Someone should make classifications for different kind of NEETS

Indoor growing and on summer outdoor. Live in Argentina so i can freely do it. Don't waste any money for weed nowadays. Just on food, lately a lot of fruits. Need to take care of my diet.

it should be illegal and we all should have death penalty so we dont have to do it ourselves

So many implications implied.

Sounds like you found your meal ticket for life, good job

there's no middle ground

if you're employed or going to school or planning to go to school or get a job you're a literal slave

That's awesome man. I'm gonna start growing soon as well

>be 21 yo kissless virgin
>have social phobia from years of isolation
>live with mom
>never leave room except to shit or piss
>shower 1 day a week
>play video games and watch anime all day
>Mom will probably kick me out eventually since im NEET
>not give a fuck

I'll probably an hero when she does. Hopefully i live long enough to see emperor trump become president.

dont you eventually get superbored when you are a full retard NEET?

I beg your pardon sir?

I was a neet for about 2 years after i finished high school and before i went to college. Worst days of my life. I was living with my mom at the time. Only got out of my room to eat, and did excercises every saturday.

I watched every searies there was, and played a lot of games. I regret every time i think about it. I could have done so much productive stuff. But that only fuels me, now (5 years later) i work a lot and i concider myself very productive.

>bored

get a load of this slave

Indeed but besides that my bf is chill, I love the dude. I could always go back to being a live in nanny though.

No, and if I suddenly felt bored after 15 years of doing nothing I certainly wouldn't fill the void with work.

im im in the exact same situation except i do take care of my hygiene.
i dont care about anything even if i want to.
i dont know if i have social phobia or just an extreme anxiety anymore wich is weird because i dont care about other people.
my parents havent kicked me out yet because they know ill kill myself

>5years later
>Work a lot
>Very productive

Still on Sup Forums. Top Kek you ain't fooling no one you sack of shit

neets don't actually believe this

...right?

Its impossible to be bored if you have internet access and a device to use it. Everything else is meaningless

I'm sure a lot of NEETS dream about living the NEET life with someone they care about. You're pretty lucky

i don't understand what's so appealing about being a neet, i am one for about a month now and so far it is one of the worst things that ever happened to me. it makes me go crazy from that feeling of worthlessnes, how do you cope with that? it's not like i'm just sitting at home either, i have many friends and go out at least every 2-3 days, but nothing helps, only for a few hours at a time. without the boundaries of a working life i feel like i'm losing grip on reality

Why are you in bed so much?

No

>But I can do anything I want with all my spare time. I can learn an instrument, learn a language, I can study Nietzche or Aristotle, I can learn to paint, watch anime, lift weights, play video games, go out with friend, I can do anything my heart desires. My life is like a non-stop 7 day weekend.

corrected

>I can watch anime, play video games, I can do anything that doesn't require leaving the house. My life is a prison.

because you are a neet without depression, u need to have depression to enjoy the full experience

>works of fiction and falsehood

Why would he get up if he doesn't need to? I usually have everything I need already on my bed. Including food.

Sup Forums made me anti social as fuck. I know what its like user

that's more realistic

I would do a read more but like I’m on mobile. Like, but I don’t know… Basically I want to die again. I dont wanna do anything. I need help but I’m too fucking weak to get it myself. Yesterday I got courage to tell my mom a little about how I’m really feeling but she just called me lazy again and that I need to fix myself and that I can’t stay like this my whole life, which I know I can’t. But it doesn’t help me to hear that because try as I might I don’t have the motivation to do it right now. Or maybe ever. I’ve lost so much motivation and feel like shit for not doing even the smallest things. I’m so fucking unproductive and can’t focus and my grades are shit. I keep getting reminded about death being inevitable which I don’t like thinking about anymore and less and less people are evoking emotions from me. Only maybe on a good day do I act at least somewhat normal. Even then I’m still an unproductive piece of shit. I want to eat glass in Spanish 3 I hate it there so much. Idfk I don’t know anything I’ve barely been even to identify how I’ve been feeling for a month now I just feel numb sometimes and unfeeling and later after that I want to die even if I don’t. I’m too paranoid and I’m getting too easily anxious again. Idfk.

Fuck off. I will graduate by the end of next year (2017), i have good grades, i workout 3-4 times a week and im doing a internship in a nice place. Maybe im not perfect, but i am not like you anymore.

let me clue you in friendo. Sup Forums didn't do anything to you. Sup Forums just made it easier for you.

I used to be a NEET until I landed a career. You're all wastes of human space.

>worthlessness
learn to stop being a materialistic cuck and start meditating

An hero

that ... actually sounds kind of plausible, this is just not the life i am made for
i just hope i don't get depression from having no depression, if you catch my cold

>Not like you anymore

Oh, you mean graduated, earning $80k a year and engaged.

This sounds pretty awesome
What internet surveys do you use?

You've fallen into the trap of repetitive dismal thinking. You just need to stop thinking about things like that by distracting yourself with other things. Don't think about doing things, just do them. Eventually you'll realize that you were worrying about nothing and you'll be good as new

How does one become NEET. I actually kinda want to choose it at this point. How the fuck do I support myself tho

lol except NEETS aren't mastering insturments or reading literature. They are fapping, shit posting and watching anime until an hero.

Stay in the basement please.

that's not what i meant, i myself feel worthless when i don't feel like i'm productive, which is just not the case when i can't work

I'm happy that you've found your niche in life, but this thread is for NEETS

You know the rules bitch!

more than you'd hope. but less than you'd expect. it's rly not far off from the truth considering most working people have maybe 3-4 hours a day to relax and enjoy the things your work has brought. what is a life worth living if the majority is spent working instead of enjoying the things you've spent so much time and effort to accumulate?

I'm a NEET

i had a bad leg injury in my last year of school and missed out on loads of things finishing school. i got depressed, my leg was still fucked, now years later i have a massive gap on my CV and nobody will bother with me. suicide soon i think.

The only thing I need in this world is an internet connection and some sort of video editing program

Sounds horribly depressing

Top Fucking KEK! U NEET fucks make up anything to make yourselves feel better

>But I can do anything I want with all my spare time. I can learn an instrument, learn a language, I can study Nietzche or Aristotle, I can learn to paint, watch anime, lift weights, play video games, go out with friend, I can do anything my heart desires. My life is like a non-stop 7 day weekend.

NEETS do none of these things other than that anime shit. They sleep until 4pm every day and just exist as fat blobs and wastes of space.

>>I can watch anime, play video games, I can do anything that doesn't require leaving the house. My life is a prison.

I guess that's one way to live life.

>NEETS do none of these things
a majority of NEETS in fact do
just the chan-type NEETS that tend to be fat blobs

literally watch twitch.tv all day

this really hits on the issue, if it's even worth analyzing

neets dread work because they think all work is horrible and those eight hours are just thrown down the drain

I recently quit work in high tech in order to go back to school and I'm going crazy. Everything is provided for me from my savings/wife's high paying career, but I just wish I could go back to those 9-10 hour days working in the office.

I guess it boils down to "do what you love" having different meanings to different people

Dont let the basement dwellers win

Keep crushing it bro

>make up anything to make yourselves feel better
but don't we all, user? or are NEET's the only ones to be honest about life and recognize the faults in man and take advantage of the situation? i don't take pride in being NEET but i won't take shit from some corporate sell sword who's being just as hypocritical as the party you're offending

As a former NEET of several years, I have to say that having a job and money has drastically improved my life in almost every way.

No you mongoloid. If NEETS spend that much time learning and studying they wouldn't be NEETS.

Not in Employment, Education, or Trade.

Most of those things imply education.

NEETS have no interest in doing anything other than simply existing and wanking off to Chinese cartoons while their parents close in on retirement.

tfw i have reached "living the dream" status
don't work
G.E.D ( fuck highschool and college) technically graduated at 17
stay home, play vidya, record/stream
grow pot, smoke weed everyday
wifey still happily sucks the D
moving down to florida in march, highschool crush moving in with us
>tfw i am a NEET with a cucked wife who wants me to fuck other chicks and hits on my highschool crush for me.
>feelsgood.net

Well i dont work an i have already complete my education, i know is hard to relate but my parents died a while Ago and they left me enough money so i dont need yo work
I spent my day reading books, playing videogames, browsing The Net and i travel frequently when i get restless(dont know how why i happen but i does) thinking to entre college again an pursue a degree in something useless like philosophy

Speak that truth brother

Give me money

the "education" part of NEET refers to schools and universities, silly
humans are learning things constantly, if you consider gaining knowledge as education then the existence of NEETs wouldn't be possible
you clearly don't know what you're talking about