What's going on with my cock? Been like this for some time

What's going on with my cock? Been like this for some time

aids

it looks as if you've burst a blood vessel

circumcision you need one.

Right. Like anyone is going to let their cock look like that for 'some time' before asking about it.

Nasty

It looks like your penis might have been strangled.

Herpes, an hero already

I second the blood vessel theory.

But if it persists, I would have it examined.

your dick turned white. are you stupid ? just think about what color a normal dick has and what you are probaly missing.

It's too small and tried suicide. It failed.

white rotten penis head

You're going to die user, run

Likely chlamydia, or gonorrhea. If so don't worry, it literally takes about two seconds for a doctor to treat. It's just a shot for one, and a drink for the other, and because both are so common they normally just give you both treatments.

How long has it been that small? There could be many factors like weight gain or steroid abuse (less likely)

This

It has nasty foreskin on it

Your shit is weak, nature is trying to keep you from breeding.

go to the doctor now plz.

qt dogger

Exactly this, user

Clearly an infection. Take risky amounts of antibiotics immediately.

The parasitic worms are eating the tissue underneath the skin of your penis and crawling out through your urethra.

did you zip up your zipper on it?
and anything on the dick takes 2 to 4 times longer to heal then the rest of the body

That's a man's dick? Lol!!

Medfag here... Actually you may want to clean better. If it has a real funky smell accompanied by some off-white crumbly stuff it's a yeast infection ... If it is puss filled and itchy and our burns you need antibiotics and a new partner. If you have multiple bruises on your body it is AIDS. No matter what go to med express 2 counties over and get treated anonymously.

Could be irritation from overmasturbation.

Could also be a "yeast"-infection from a girl. Just get "Daktarin cream" at your pharmist, tell them "your girl has an infection and you are treating with her". (that's on the general prescription to avoid "reinfecting eachother" - they give this without fuzz. It's the same kinda thing you spray on your feet after athlete's foot).

If it stays like that, certainly see a doctor. But you should be find.