Can sniffer dogs smell coke through 5 layers of cling film, a condom and a butt hole?

Can sniffer dogs smell coke through 5 layers of cling film, a condom and a butt hole?

Pic semi related

bomp

they sure can

wrap it in cling film (lots), then aluminium foil, but in between the cling film and aluminium foil put in something aromatic, like the powder off those incense sticks or some strong smelling herbs.

then wrap it all up, pop it in a condom and put it in your pooper

Only one sure way to smuggle drugs past a dog:

Drugs in ziplock bag, bag in bottle of shampoo, close bottle of shampoo and go. Never fails.

That sounds like your trying to rip this dudes ass apart

This seems like a good idea

it will barely be larger than his original suggestion

, the tiny particles of scent will stick to the outside of whatever container you put it in which a dog will detect, you need a bear proof bag not cling film at minimum

the drugs can't touch the outside of the shampoo bottle at all or the outside of the ziplock bag

>then put shapooh bottle up yer flap whistle

Sounds good, it'll be no bigger than a poo

Some friends have heat sealed their stuff inside crisp (chips) packets with hair straighteners which seems like it would have a similar affect

To be fair I won't have to be ridiculously thorough as there will be 30,000 other people and only so many dogs, their senses get overloaded after about 30 minutes, I just wanna be safe.

>what are x-rays

they're not at festival entrances

it depends how long the coke has been wrapped in those materials. it takes a certain amount of time for it to permeate through. i don't think the coke would permeate those wrappers and your body so that a dog would smell it. that doesn't make any fucking sense. smugglers worry about body imagers, not dogs hitting on things hidden in your colon. also you would have to be physically sniffed by the dog and how likely is that?

>implying OP isn't a little bitch

Well guys, the trick here is to fool the owner, not the dog. So if you put the banned substance in a container of, let's say, ground beef, the dog may still smell the substance but the owner will think he's going for the meat. Problem solved.

>bring a container of beef to a music festival

this is brilliant!

>do drugs and other illegal things
Wow what a smart idea

This.

I always carry a pack of beef jerky in my prison wallet when I fly or attend concerts.

>i do what i'm told because i'm a spineless cunt

yeah, i know.

OP's a bit of a bitch, already on a police caution.

I had stuff cling filmed in my crotch last time and the dog came over so I got out an empty packet of beef crisps (chips) to put in the bin (trash)and the owner assumed it was because of that

True, I was thinking about airport security. Anyone know if its possible to bring ketamine on a flight? I was gonna get some kind of legit otc drug in capsules and replace the contents with powder. I'm trying to bring an 8ball back home.

Use dog urine

no he didn't you lying faggot. it's not common for people to keep foodstuffs hidden in their undaroos. even the most incompetent nigger at tsa will pull you aside and search your butthole if you're attempting that stupid ruse.