>white cuisine

Literally every race is better than you, step it up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alteast we had better concentration camps, faggot

Lol its better than a nigger eating dirt and tree bark

Black people can cook far better than any white folk out there

We've owned literally every race as slaves. We run the planet.

They had too. What the fuck you think slaves were for?

And you still have no culture, literally steal everything, white people are just advanced niggers

I thought cheetohs were a nigger food.
Oh wait, that's only hot cheetohs because your tongues, just like the rest of your body, are only evolved enough to recognize pain. No wonder you all got whipped so often.

Damn that makes me hungry

Better than whatever sub race you are.

i take it you have never tried french food

What about Italian food?

Inb4 "Italians aren't white"

jokes on you i cant afford meat faggot

Not op, but I don't think I ever have. Is it good?

So i'm guessing you are not counting Europeans as white, because Europe is the birthplace of the best cuisines in existence

much more than simple processed meat and cheese sandwiches

refined and delightful is french food

We cook niggers a lot better than most other races

>clumping everyone with mildly pale skin together as American white ethnic
>implying all American white ethnic eat the same
>implying anyone who isn't American white ethnic doesn't eat bologna sammiches

2/10 made me reply

What's YOUR go to 5 minutes or less prep time lazy food?

Not even close, and sub race? If anything you are a sub race, white people are a bunch of things, lol especially Irish and German LMAO

Mayo with butter...

Someone call 911 for this barely literate, ignorant fuckin' moulignon.

>italian food
>french food (where the word cuisine comes from)
>spanish food
>norvegian food
>finnish food
>icelandic food

etc

real bread with lazily spread salty butter and anchovies

No white person that has ever lived, or will ever live, would call that shit "cuisine". That is "food" when you're poor. Clearly you've never had French, Italian, haute cuisine or any proper BBQ. That isn't even considered "American" food.

No culture, please cite your sources.

I'm honestly not sure why OP thinks that is white food, or why anyone would even tie it to America. Tons of nations have their own spin on Bologna sausage.

>ethnic cuisine

Literally, the white race is better than you, step it up

That's...not cuisine. Nice job ignoring all the famous white chefs, though. Good luck with that autism, kid!

10/10 bait for inferior whites

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources. I'll admit soul food is good, but that shit is potentially lethal if you overdo it. Why do you think so many black women are fat?

I live in norway our food is shit. Agree with the others though

WE will finally be free, once all the white people are dead.

>step it up
>French Cuisine all of a sudden is pleb tier.
Nice try.

Chinese is easily as delicious and sophisticated as French. Japanese maybe more subtle but not as delicious. Mexican less sophisticated but super delicious. Ethiopian food is pretty tasty.

All of this beats Britbong food.

Yeah, because you brownskins are so great at selfgovernance. So remind me, when is the middle east due to leave the bronze age mentally?

because
>pic related
is obviously disgusting

>store-bought
Really? It would take less time to find store-bought dough than it would to make it yourself.

>white cuisine
>shows a picture that would be considered a delicacy in most urban black neighborhoods

I'm guessing that part's interchangeable

Norwegian, Finnish and Icelandic cuisines are shit. The Greek cuisine is worth a mention.

Kekked

Don't worry. White people aren't the only ones that will bring you to justice and the noose.

every human is related to each other. We most likely started in the middle east (garden of eden, oldest human fossil) then we migrated through africa and into europe (middle easterners are brown, they became black because of the heat in Africa and white because it's cold in Europe) we are not advanced niggers.

we are
>better niggers

THE Main point of being white is to be smallest race and yet the most successful, rich and educated and beautiful.

To have white skin, light hair and light eyes is a blessing only a few on this planet can enjoy.

I'm sorry but I can't tell Raajapoh apart from Dequan and Muhhamaed, they are all black and ugly/unsuccessful, also violent und dull.

It's really great to be white, what a sin we are a dying race. If we are gone, God really left earth to Satan himself. You savages will be gnawing on each other's faces because that's why your abominable race was sent here.

>human fossil

Whet the feck

Tell me how old it is

>mfw white people eat like poor people better than everyone else

>mfw white people > you in everything
>except crime
>fucking niggers

Do you have anything lower carbs, plz?

Can I have the sandwich?

>mfw I am Caucasian and I have taken numerous Korean culinary classes and haven't had an "American" meal in over 3 years

Nice try you baiting fatass.

>actually thinking hot cheetos are hot
Go back to letting some random guy fuck your wife, faggot

look at that living room tho. she must be loaded. SEND IT

Your pick is the average niggers lunch

the out of africa hypothesis is generally considered what happened. where are the monkeys in the middle east for us to diverge from?

Watermelon KFC unga bunga! Grape soda gritz kunta kintea!

>actually thinking his body doesn't react to capsaicin
fucking please, grow out of that stupid attitude already, you're like every kid in middle school that says they don't fap, or like that faggot that drenches everything in tobasco

WE WUZ CHEFS AND SHEEIT.

This is 'murican fatso trash food, go to Europe before open your mouth you fucktard.

>it's not a pic of malt liquor
I don't get it user what are you trying to say?

>samefagging this hard

Does anyone have the video of nogs in africa making mosquito patties?

>implying we don't share many of the same coldcuts

bologna is trash but fuck off with your bullshit

Now I know you faggots aren't talking shit

>Why do you think so many black women are fat
Because most of them choose not to live a healthy life. As a black person I can tell you that black men are far more likely to get up off our ass, work out, and make healthy food choices unlike our female counterpart. While their is a rise in more black women working out, most stubbornly choose to be fat fucks because "it's natural" and because they are simply too lazy.

While soul food can extremely unhealthy, most of it can be easily altered for a clean healthy lifestyle. My family eats grilled and baked meat 90% of the time, and beleive slave-food like chitlins belong in the trash.

I like nigger food I like white people food I like asian people food muslim food all food. Food should be the one cultural thing that helps unite. I know sand niggers are violent as fuck but god damn this schwarma is delicious.

>black
>person

Pick one

Niggers in africa literally eat clay. Fucking kill yourself.

>soul food
does it piss you off that even most soul food is white people food that blacks happen to like?

He's a worthless cuck, of course he's mad that white people.

Dry heave with me

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Italians are just greek + spanish mixed.

That white people what

Bologna is italian food but notice the op didn't post a picture of Bolognes

It's a much more elaborate mix than just those two, hence the debate if Italians are white

I'm so sorry that their are so many violent niggers out there, that it blows your mind to meet a normal civilized black person.

Not really.
I enjoy food, so no fucks are given about who came up with what specific food dish first. I say spread what taste best, then improve upon it.

He's mad that white people. He just mad that they exist. Because he's fucking worthless.

>Civilized

Top kek.

See you at the next protest Tyrone

jesus fuck that is wrong. so wrong.

But "black lives matter" is a retarded movement user. I'd willing ask to be gunned down by cops than take place in that insipid bullshit.

How many of you actually eat turkey burgers?

I would probably get along with you, you seem chill but i'd still be worried about saying something wrong around you. So many black people hold so much resentment and oblivious to reality and history. I've had a black person call me racist because I was talking about a meal that had chicken in it... it wasn't even fried chicken I was talking about. It was so bizarre but I still felt shame for no reason besides the fact that I liked this person before this and was ashamed that they felt this way of me. I have a few other examples just like this regarding mundane shit and black people taking it the wrong way. Blacks victim complex and racism of whites is real.

Why do you ask?