How long until he's killed off by the Hollywood cartel?

How long until he's killed off by the Hollywood cartel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two months.

what did he do?

He snitched

I saw the uncut version without him. Link his part, now.

he has my ax

Cut, rather.

Will he get Paul Walker'd or will he get Heath Ledger'd?

the star whackers is gon' get him. just ax randy quaid

Were they assassinated?

No senpai, one was the unfortunate victim of an accidental crash and another one was the unfortunate victim of an accidental overdose

I'm just asking if he'll get crasher or if he'll get overdosed

I'm not your senpai senpai

t. randy quaid

you mean when the cowboy pay him a visit

I hope not I really like him.

;-;

Ty, but assuredly I am your kouhai.

frodo threw a hissyfit because he wasn't invited to the child rape party

Source.

Yeah I'm not sure what the hell you fine folk are referring to.

There's a documentary about Hollywood and pedophiles.

Scratch that. Google can be your friend.

Why does this fucker still look like a kid? Isn't he like 40?

>Pedophiles "preying upon" child actors at Hollywood industry parties is rampant, Lords of the Rings star Elijah Wood claims.
>"It was all organised," he told The Sunday Times.
> "There are a lot of vipers in this industry, people who only have their own interests in mind.
>"There is a darkness in the underbelly – if you can imagine it, it's probably happened."
>He said the abusers had long been protected by powerful figures in the movie industry.

He's dead

He won't be killed. Screencap this. Bet your buddies.

>Boytoy
Who will play him in the inevitable docudrama where he hunts and kills Pedowood's ring leaders?

>if you can imagine it, it's probably happened

...KILL HIM

>Something festers deep within the holy wood, something you have failed to see. But the great jew has seen it.

Remember who runs Hollywood

filthy liar

kek

Has he mentioned if he's been passed around in Hollywood?

Those big blue eyes must have been kryptonite to pedophiles.

Dan "the Hobbit silencer" Schneider

Mason
Jews
and.... ?

People that love simple geometric patterns?

dan schneider of isengard

>Tfw hes saved from the hit squad by viggo
> they join a quest to destroy the ring
My body is ready my king

Corey Feldman's been telling everyone about this for years.

Everybody just always made fun of him for saying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk

who explored his hobbit hole?

Masons are Jews you fucking goof

So if I can imagine Amanda Bynes being fucked so hard by Dan "Monster Cock Piledriver" Schneider that she became insane when she had to live without him, it's probably true?

Nice.

>"Hey, this bad thing happens frequently and it's organized by the most influential people in hollywood."
>doesn't name drop anyone

Have you watched An Open Secret?

Only for like the first 10 minutes then i had to go to work that night. Everyone probably dismissed those actors in Open Secret because they're seen as has beens trying to catch some attention

Why would he be killed of? Did he call out the jews in hollywood and their bullshit?

If you watched it you wouldn't say that, real charges, recordings and evidence was attained, people in the industry went to jail, you are fucking retarded.

t. bryan singer

>i had to go to work that night
GUYS I'M NOT A NEET SO THAT MEANS I'M OFFICIAL

Did they call out on the hollywood bullshit as well when they were kill off? I don't remember neither standing up against the jews or hollywood in general.

Black Swan is about Pedowood. Rewatch it.

River Phoenix'd, or Corey Haim'd.

Eyes Wide Shut was also about that so Kubrick was killed off.

>yfw he's the current ringleader
>yfw his trips to little boy island just fucking went away

No one did. The production company shut it down before it's movie premier and the director refused to promote it.

I wonder why?

Aronofsky was more subtle and disguised it as something else. He's safe, until they figure out what it was really about.

Knowing how Kubrick despised Hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised if a few characters in there were direct references to people who didn't really like him much either.

The ringleader fled the US and fought extradition and now lives in the Dominican Republic banging 12 year old teens

The party in it is based off the rothschild and the costume store owner in it tries selling his underage daughter to William.

How does he manage this? Is this Hitler hiding in Argentina shit?

I've seen these pictures a bunch of times, but I only just realized that the party in Batman Returns has some serious Rothschild vibes.

he'll be fine.

Is it because he's been Frodo for so long that he now naturally talks like he's still living the Lord of the Rings?

I always thought that it was about secret societies and was mostly about basically what retards call "illuminati" or whatever and Kubrick call on them basically got him a "heart attack".

Jew = Star of david = two triangles
Triangle = pyramid = Illuminati
Jews = Double Illuminati

It's that simple, my friends

it is kind of unfortunate that SJWs don't give a single fucking shit about this even though it's been more or less an open secret for about 30+ years now. it's like the one thing you would expect them to actually care about but sadly no one cares

>SJWs
>devote their lives to promoting jewish degeneracy
>natural enemies of jewish degeneracy

I don't follow your logic, user.