MEDFAGS

MEDFAGS,

What is this on the base of my dick? It showed up about 2 weeks ago. Never happened before. There's only 1 of them. I don't feel it when I touch it and it doesn't itch. It's just there.

Do I need to smack a bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ss/slideshow-below-the-belt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have had the same thing for about a year and a half.
Too lazy to see a doctor tbh

I was gonna say herpes first but it kind of looks like a pimple. you should smack a bitch anyway

It's your clitoris.

Looks like a skin tack

Congratulations, you are a proud owner of a unique genital wart!

3rd nipple on your dick

Also I'm alive, so I'm sure it's not a big deal, get it checked if you're worried though.
I could be completely wrong though and die tomorrow.

Genital warts.

It's HPV nigga.

go to the doctor, get it checked out and he'll put you on some medication for a year or so and it should go away by then.

Don't touch it, don't have sex, wash you hands after touching it.

looks like a genital wart

Ingrown hair? You clearly shave

looks like a skin tag to me, harmless really you can get stuff to remove them if you want

its a vein that popped near the surface because you fapped too hard for a month or so straight to form it

fucking morons

Hpv go smack a bitch

Nothing fingernail clippers can't fix

Looks like a skin tag. You can simply cut it off if it is. I used nail clippers on one I have before. If it gets bigger though, I'd see a doctor

Try to pop it OP

Use toenail clippers. Cut it off. It will only hurt for moment.

Ahahahah ur fucked

this

It's a skin tag. A dermatologist can zip it for you. Don't try to remove it yourself.

>tfw you realize that looking at anonymous men's genitals on the internet so you can provide crock medical advice for fun takes up a significant portion of your free time

Give it a little pinch, if it hurts go to the doctor, if it feels like your skin is being pulled a bit it's prob just a skin tag, just cut it off carefully and you'll be fine. Could also be an ingrown hair, which same thing, just remove it

Yeah, it's a wart. Get a dr scholl's freeze off kit if you're not a pussy and one or two treatments will make it gone. I caught hpv ten years ago. Had warts pop up periodically for 6 months, froze them off, even on the head, and I've never had a symptom since.

Don't tell your partners. It's stupid and they probably have a strain themselves.

I wouldn't concern myself. Go check with doctor to be safe unless you are in US, then you'll have to chance it

genital wart

I have HPV. I can confirm all except the meds for a year.

cancer

I had the same thing on the shaft and on testicle. The closest thing I could find to it only was Scrotal Cysts. Apparently they're created by a fucked up atmosphere down there that kind of greasy, but apparently it can also be testicular cancer, so who knows?

This

/thread

This appears to be a pedunculated adenoma. They are typically benign, however the causative agent is still unknown. If it is a papiloma virus (wart) it can be treated. It doesn't LOOK like HPV though... those viruses typically have a more textured look. But benign adenomas are typically rapidly prolific (they grow fast) but then stop.

Worth getting looked at by a doctor either way to be sure though. Not too worried myself though. Vetmed fag here btw.

Are correct. Medfag... specifically a Dermfag. Your bulbous nodule is most certainly a wart. Herpes are lesions and ingrown hairs present with a sac... this has no sac. It's a wart. Protip user. Condoms do not prevent warts, herpes, or other skin specific STDs. You can use beetle juice or liquid nitrogen to burn it off. Cutting it off will make it worse. You got em for life too bruh. Good luck with that.

>your here too

OP here. Thanks for the replies. I guess general consensus is it's a skin tag or wart.

I have a small skin tag on my armpit. You can barely see it but it's there. So I do have them. The fact one might be on my fucking dick is annoying. I'd much rather it be a skin tag than a wart.

I can pull on the one on my dick. It just feels like my skin is being pulled. Same with the one on my underarm.

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/ss/slideshow-below-the-belt

Not a skintag bruh. 100% a wart.

Looks like a skin tag. Can you pull on it? Does it hurt?

>implying it wasn't a self-aware statement

Can you speak English please?

its hpv man. no biggie really they came and went for 1.5 years then stopped for me. just annoying really

It looks like a skin tag which is not bad, but could be a wart. Get it seen. Especially if it keeps growing. Just trying to be more specific.

I can think of a couple of the women I fuck on the regular that might have this.

Godmotherfuckingdamnit
>you ain't wrong though

That's a medfag response. The difference between people who are in the medical field and those that aren't. I may be wrong. But that's just what I see.

I've got one too. Looks about identical to mine, pretty much same location. I think it popped up after raw dogging a skank like 2 years ago. I've barebacked a lot of questionable sluts though so it could have been from any one.

It gets irritated and itches some after lots of sex, especially when cleanly trimmed. If I let the pubes grow out I can barely even tell it's there.

That's the only one, haven't had any others ever show up.

So, what's the recommended course of action?

I have one that looks exactly like that at the base of my dick. never got it checked out because it doesn't bother me.

sorta looks like a wart... but i dont think its genital warts though, if it was that there would probably be more I think... I recommend just simply seeing a doctor, or if youre too much of a faggot to go and talk to a doctor about it, go get that freezy dry ice stuff made for killing warts and see if that works

good luck OP, faggot nigger

Oh then i'm in the wrong thread

burn it off. they have over the counter wart removal stuff.

Clearly, and this should be obvious, sharpie in pooper with time stamp before any advice worthwhile is given....

From the replies in here I guess we have a wart. I plan to make an appointment with my doctor. I just wanted to narrow down what it might be.

I've also been unsure if it's a wart or a skin tag. I had a tag in my armpit that I twisted off. This feels thicker, I'd have to cut it off somehow. Maybe I'll freeze it off or something.

Does yours ever itch?