Alright you mother fuckers. What fucked up names are we going to give to objects in no mans sky?

Alright you mother fuckers. What fucked up names are we going to give to objects in no mans sky?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/8/9/12417202/no-mans-sky-no-multiplayer-twitch-stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should i buy this game? any combat?

Sometimes

what is there to do in this game? I watched a stream for like 10 mins and it just looked like HD space minecraft

Mining, exploring, sometimes battling, and discovering new things.

So basically minecraft with spaceships.

/\/ / G G E R S

Doesn't sound like it's worth the 60 bucks.
What said. Minecraft without squares

Not really, you could compare it to minecraft in some ways but, it's different from minecraft.

I got a planet that's desolate as fuck and looks like a krogans ballsack. Names? If you want to roll 2 gets it. Don't care either way.

At least try it out, buy it on Steam and refund it if you don't like it. Or just pirate it to see if you like it.

Everybody complaining about this game are just horny for drama, they don't give a fuck if a game is good they just want to see the community divided, and shit on anybody who disagrees with them. Just try it

It's more like Rust or Reign of Kings with spaceships, but instead of base building you fly around the emptiness of space or walk around a spaceship

And base building is even being implemented soon

started playing it today
it's pretty good
doesnt explain much in the beginning, so you have to figure out a lot of stuff on your own

i was really surprised by a lot of features i didnt see in the trailers, i didnt watch too many reviews and leaks because i have been following the development for quite some time and didnt want to spoil myself in the last couple of days before release

i say it's worth it, if you have fun with it for a weekend at least then 60$ is absolutely fine

so far i played about 6 hours and only visited a handful of planets, i can't even imagine how long the journey to the center will take

good game, personal 8.5/10 for me

How the fuck do they release games for consoles without it being done yet? I understand on PC. Early access and what not. But on a fucking PS4? I hate this "beta"/early access trend.

fuck all these other replies,
I'm naming things after anything from urban dicttionary. that eway when people see it, they have to go look up what a rusty trombone is.

so are you alone for most of the game? like, is it easy to play with other people?

there isn't any multiplayer whatsoever you cannot meet or interact with other players in any way.

>i say it's worth it, if you have fun with it for a weekend at least then 60$ is absolutely fine

ahhahah fucking shills not even trying to be discrete

"yeah $60 is fine for one weekend"

UH NO THAT'S WHAT WE CALL A RENTAL. 5.99.

Yes u can idiot

No, you can't. It's been decided. The developers lied. The PS4 game boxes have a sticker covering where the original box said multiplayer even.

There is 0 multiplayer. You cannot interact with or meet other players in any way. If you can, I challenge you to find a youtube video of it right now

there are already multiple threads where people went to the exact same planet and you cannot even see another person. there is ZERO multiplayer.

nah man, already happened

polygon.com/2016/8/9/12417202/no-mans-sky-no-multiplayer-twitch-stream

Ive been naming every planet i come across, Harambe.

Why is it so important to get to the center?

When you get to the center there is no ending or anything whatsoever. There is a sequence of stars moving fast and then it restarts you in a reseeded galaxy.

That's all. There is no endgame. It just restarts you.

Your a cancer to this world and an entire virtual universe.

developers ran out of money before they could add multiplayer/servers. a pretty epic RENTAL.

maybe a good $30 game.

Clorespraggin
It spraggins clores

D I C K S O U T
I
C
K
S

O
U
T

nah man 20$ at most fuckin starbound is dam near the same shit just 2d and has multiplayer 15$ price tag