Rotten water, olympians mugged by people in police uniforms, accommodations smell like poo...

Rotten water, olympians mugged by people in police uniforms, accommodations smell like poo, police wont work for lack of pay. Why the fuck did they choose rio?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/rio-2016-olympic-torch-skirts-riots-and-drug-gang-clashes-in-host-city?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Summer_Olympics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrópolis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love that movie

>Why the fuck did they choose rio?
I've lived in 4 "Olympic" cities and I have to assume that people in the expensive countries got wise to the scam.
It is absolutely a scam.
The "legacy" is usually a net negative, often a huge negative.

Poor countries are probably the only ones that will take them, or know that they can scam their taxpayers into transferring billions of $$$ that could be spent on schools and hospitals into the pockets of the very very rich.

>people in police uniforms
they are real policeman mugging them, they are all mad at the athletes because the government has been cutting their pay for the games expenses.

here we go again

10/10

They could have chosen way better (and clean) places for the water sports, fuck out here with "muh post card", stupid government.

a canadian athlete got her phone stolen from the olympic village. says her iphone went missing after housekeeping

lel
are all first worlders pussies like that or just canadians?

Goddamn and I thought MY country was a shit.

>bring proud of your shitty country
All you ever had was football and now you don't even have that.

nothing but third world trash.

for shame

That's what you get for hosting it in the Africa of the Americas.

I hope most nations decide to leave. It'll probably happen after a mugger kills someone.

POO

IN

MUM

So... I just saw Cartel Land, the Oscar nominee documentary about the Cartel Empire in Mexico, and that shit is much worse than the shit that happens in Rio. Stop embarrassing yourself.

HUEHUEHUE

They're not hosting the Olympics though.

Needs more roast beef

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bzzz
bzzz

This. They were legit cops.

I mean our criminals dress as cops to do bad things often, but this time they were real cops.

you can't catch it man
it's the Hope Zika

beware!!

Lucky them

In terms of raw brutality, yes although the gang shit that happens in Hue's favelas isn't exactly peaches.

Also, we're not hosting the olympics. And if we were, we wouldn't fuck up the logistics and infrastructure this bad.

Riots, police, emergency diversions?

Just trying to get the Olympic torch to the stadium.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/rio-2016-olympic-torch-skirts-riots-and-drug-gang-clashes-in-host-city?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Yeah, people whose whole life has been dedicated to this day will give up that easily.

How do you know? First of all, he was not an Olympiam, he was some no-name New Zealand jiu-jitsu bum and he's story is still shady.

Why are Mexicans so salty/butthurt with anything related to Brazil/Argentina? Serious question. It's like you guys think you're in constant competition with us.

Somalia is unironically safer than Brazil.

They probably thinks it's a competition to see which country is the least shitty and least niggerest and so far I think they're winning.

>Somalian murder rate
>US murder rate

Do you really trust their data?

CHI

>why are mexicans so salty/butthurt etc
nah nigga. we like Brazilians, probably the only latin american country that we like.

Argentina can suck a dick though. cocky little shits. we are superior to them in every way.

>it's like you guys think you're in constant competition with us

as if Brazil and Argentina on here don't get butthurt and salty. EVERY time anything positive is said about Mexico, people get called chicano or south americans call upon other friends and continue to be assblasted. only together.

step up Brazilbro. you're not as bad as the argiecucks.

Bro mexicans are literally ALL ugly niggers.

Shitpost us all you want but both of our countries have actual european descent population and we don't flood the world with ugly brown criminals.

Mexico is the Turkey of America, vote for Trump and just fucking nuke it.

>Uruguayan murder rate

Yeah, Somalia is totes safer than Uruguay.

what is Sup Forums like during the Olympics? How good were the 2012 memes? i post some screencaps that i took

It really isn't because that shit happens in our shit states that nobody cares about.
Rio is your capital city.

por que você ainda discute com eles? eles desconsideram qualquer argumento contra eles e repetem qualquer dado falso contra a gente até desistirmos de debater

Stop putting down Brazil you friggin racist bastards. Gah!

It used to be fun but I'm not sure many of us will watch this year's.

Or maybe we'll just accept that there's no other sport on tv and watch the Olympics.

We already hosted the World Cup and it was average as fuck.
We could easily host the olympics if we wanted to ruin the economy a bit more for the sake fo good boy points.

Na maioria das vezes eu ignoro, mas as vezes o shitposting é tão forte que eu não consigo conter o autismo.

>bro mexicans are all ugly niggers
you sound upset and jealous that we are superior to you in every way.

>we have european population
so does Mexico

>ugly brown criminals
says the argie. keep in mind it is confirmed that there are more whites in Mexico than Argentina.

stay mad smelly fatty. make yourself some asado.

We just like the bantz, you guys take yourselves way too seriously.

I already planned on voting for the living meme that is Trump. We should nuke all of you shit skins.

There was actually some black Murican telling people to boycott Rio 2016 because we're raciss.

Didn't you host the Olympics in the 60s?

hope we some cute table tennis girls then...

I have Italy on the phone, he says to stop calling him daddy you afroindian in denial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Summer_Olympics

Man, imagine if we had the internet back then. All the memes we could have made.

estadounidesenses são os piores
os mexicanos vão seguindo a onda de trouxas que são...

mas não adianta discutir se eles sentem prazer em continuar ignorantes, só pra poder continuar tirando sarro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlatelolco_massacre

Wew.

don't kid yourself. you're all Mexicans and the wall applies to all of you.

can't wait for Trump

Yes in 68 and there was a terrorist attack that still to this day has ruined people's trust in the government and created a sustained state of ungovernability.

But both World Cups Mexico hosted were great.

No way you can gather good stats in a lawless country like Somalia. I bet for every reported crime in the capital there are 100 Unga Bungas hacked up with a machete out in the Sahel or whatever.

Right. That might make up for it. But the shit show that this year's Olympic Games is becoming is rather ridiculous. We all had an idea about the corruption behind Fifa and the IOC but this whole thing with the contaminated waters, the crime, and now the IOC is banning non-media rights holders (nbc holds the tv rights) from making memes and gifs!

Mexico hosted 2 world cups? I only remember the 1970 one. Which we won.

united statesians are amazing, how come they managed to educate a whole country, Mexico, to become subservient to them?

Man fuck off only the people from the Southern states are ugly and it's not like you don't have a huge nose

2012 olympics was the high water mark of Sup Forums, we saw it was getting bad but it was fun (especially the death race).

Now its all generals with tripfags ruining everything. I hope LeXplorer is getting raped as we speak in prison.

>Rio is your capital city.
wat

So Mexico also hold an Olympics and a World cup in 2 years. Why are people talking about Brazil like it's something unprecedented? The first world cup was in Uruguay ffs.

>constant pedo threads up about gymnasts

yeah so fun

my dick is your capital city lol

okay goodnight

They segregated themselves in those thread. Real men were watching the 24 year old qts twirling ribbons and thowing balls in the air. Rhythmic gymnastics

yeah and it was the best, I was there, scarone is the undisputted GOAT

wonder when argentina will stop choking though

t. dirty indian niggers and wetbacks.

IOC is among the most corrupt businesses in the world

>It really isn't because that shit happens in our shit states that nobody cares about.
Do you mean 90% of the mexican territory?
>Rio is your capital city.
Are you sure about that?

What was the name of the Movie again?

don't you dare call me a wetback ever again. don't me on your level you filthy Mexican.

why did we even give you jungleniggers internet? I sometimes think America is too nice. seriously.

City of God

I think

fuck Argentina and all of its cocky nigger people
Mexico and Brazil are alright, they don't get butthurt like you faggots

>4 years old
>presence = the whole state is taken over

come on brazilbro.

>Mexico
>alright

Fuck off chicano

Who's house did you break in to post that you filthy nigger

You got me

Stop throwing shit at another poor country.

he was merely answering to their provocations

They started it...

Ignore it.

yeah, but tqh I don't give fuck about these united statesians. they obviously are just neets that can't read anything but english.

é muito melhor sair dessa página e largar uns 50 torrents abertos semeando e dando prejuízo pra esses trouxas que já vai resultar em um BTFO muito maior e mais real pra eles. o único jeito de argumentar de verdade com eles é sair daqui e ajudar nosso paízinho da melhor forma que pudermos trabalhando muito. e pros brasileiros que não gostam daqui, o país nem tem portas... não tem nada segurando eles aqui.

86, the year of Maradonna's infamous "hand of god".

The entire world serves us, and once we build the wall, it will be even easier to further our grasp by making America great again

Brasilia is your federal district, not quite the same.
It's like in mexico how "the capital" is not the federal district itself but "Mexico City" that's the FD plus the metropolitan area surrounding it.

No. The federal district is the Dístrito Federal. Brasília is the capital.

>Rotten water
What did he mean by this?

>monkey can't read English

Rio wasn't even the capital of Rio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrópolis

>Petrópolis (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˌpeˈtɾɔpuʎiʃ]), also known as The Imperial City, is a municipality in the Southeast Region of Brazil, located 68 kilometres (42 mi) northeast of Rio de Janeiro. The town's name ("city of Peter") honors Pedro II, the last Emperor of Brazil, who is entombed there at the Cathedral of Saint Peter of Alcantara.[1] The city was the summer residence of the Brazilian Emperors and aristocrats in the 19th century, and was the official capital of the state of Rio de Janeiro during the First Brazilian Republic, between 1894 and 1902

He's talking about the pollution in Guanabara Bay.

Nigger, there's Zetas in fucking Phillipines. Can we stop acting like this is some underground colombian movie shit and accept mexican drug cartels are business promoted by the fucking DEA itself?

Look at that map again, erase Michoacan, Guerrero and Oaxaca, suddenly Mexico is safer than USA and look at all the stupid ammount of territory left.
Additionally we'd be getting rid of Guerrero's pedophilia rings that are, again, mostly financed by gringos.

Is this Athens 2.0?

>Implying shillary isn't already your next president.

>mostly financed by gringos.
All this war on drugs who ravaged this hemisphere is because of that. It's even funnier to notice the profile of the people supporting it,clueless, clueless...

>poobins
>athletes advised not to open their mouths when swimming
>faulty wiring
>flooding in bathrooms
>russian diplomat killing a carjacker
>officials losing keys to the olympic village so they broke in

What's next Sup Forums?

Ok I understand now.
Your country is weird as fuck.

which*
>who
Rio is just the most famous city nowadays.