Brazil would seem like such a fun place to live...

Brazil would seem like such a fun place to live, if there wasn't a chance of being mugged and beheaded every time you stepped outside your house

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favelas_no_Brasil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rumo ao hexa

Not every place in the country in a violent shithole you know. Only 4% of Brazilians live in favelas, where these crimes happen

Just don't live in a capital city, go somewhere small with ~300,000 inhabitants and that'll never happen.

>Not every place in the country in a violent shithole you know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Brazil has the 15th highest homicide rate in the world, higher than all African countries except South Africa and Lesotho and higher than even literal warzones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping
In 2006 Brazil was also the 5th most prominent kidnapping capital (though to be fair it has improved. Either that or other countries got worse). And the biggest targets for these kidnappings are the rich, not the poor, because they're usually done with the intent of making the family pay exorbitant amounts of money.

Just because your isolated gated community is safe doesn't mean the country is.

>go somewhere small with ~300,000 inhabitants
Excluding most of the areas tourists would actually want to see. If your travel advice is "anywhere large enough to have a McDonalds is a no-go zone" your country either has only one McDonalds or it's a shithole.

t. Cartel members

95% of the murders are drug related and happen inside favelas. I live in the one of the most violent cities in my country, and I've never been robbed in my life. My neighbourhood is of middle class and it's virtually crimeless.

Crimes here are basically criminals killing each other.
I don't mind, I hope they kill more.

>fun
For one this gif is decadent and embarrassing as fuck

>95% of the murders are drug related and happen inside favelas.
The other 5% still means a much higher rate than developed countries. 5% of Brazil's current crime rate would mean 1.2. So even if we ignore NINETYFIVE PERCENT of Brazillian homicides, it's still a more violent country than Germany, the UK, Sweden and the Netherlands. And that's also assuming your retarded thesis: gang crime never kills innocents. There are never people involved in a drive-by who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Gangs also very strictly remain in favela's and never tread outside of them for any reason whatsoever (because as we all know, expensive drugs are exclusively consumed by people without money).

And let's not forget what I said earlier: rich people are the most likely to be kidnapped. Especially dumb, rich tourists who think they're safe and don't have bodyguards 24/7. Brazil is about as safe as a literal warzone. Don't deny this because you feel the need to "defend' your "group" on a fucking anime image board.

Yeah, we're not europe, what's your point?

That OP's point is valid, OP being a European: Brazil would be a fun place to live if it weren't so dangerous.

I don't deny my country is the most violent in the world, but it just isn't as bad as you foreigners seem to think. Before the 90's we were a relatively safe country, it was drugs that brought us were we are now. Give some 15 years and we will improve a lot.

I'm amazed by 3 things in this thread. The need of the holandés to convince everyone that water gets you wet, the fact that no brazilian has gone huemode yet, and the fact that brazilians in this thread aren't fighting with eachother yet

Brazil is a good country to live if you are rich, supercifial and literally retarded.

>only 4% of brazilians live in favelas
Sauce?

>the fact that brazilians in this thread aren't fighting with eachother yet
Palm oil got a new tax, so the nignogs from Bahia/Favela de Janeiro/Ceará can't post with their dendê-powered computers.

kek

It's says 6% on Wikipedia, must change from source to source
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favelas_no_Brasil

It's pretty good, I can walk to my friends houses and then we drink moderately, discuss about life and also make good food.

But I guess you can have that everywhere, however it's easy to make friends here, so it might be better than average.

I want to live in Rio or Salvador

Isn't Sinaloa dangerous enough for you?

That chance makes it even funnier bro. I'm here at 35 years. Three times fuckos tried to rob me. Once they robbed me R$ 1,50 at knifepoint. But I was in a very bad place that time. The other time I was in the motherfucking bus. I managed to get out of it in time. And the other time was running in Maracanã. I was able to run my arse away from the thug.

My girlfriend's sister is a drug addict. She tried to rob two women and is now being sued.

Life is very fucked up, no matter where.

I don't live in Sinaloa

then go live there, it's less dangerous than salvador and salvador jr.

Only 0% of Brazilians live in favelas. Favelas ceased to exist in 2005.

my first runescape gf was brazilian desu

>if there wasn't a chance of being mugged and beheaded every time you stepped outside your house
where's the fun in that?

No idea why outsiders would care so much about Brazil (or Latin America as a whole, per se) if it's such an irrelevant violent shithole. You don't see them making threads complaining about the other 14 most violent countries. Also, you must have some serious problems if you so strongly believe your country is remotely affected by the violence in Brazil.

You don't see Latin Americans making threads complaining about countries hundreds of miles away from us. That's our problem and not something you're supposed to bother with. You should be worried about the EU and those Achmeds shagging your women and bombing your shit, not some Latin American shithole that has literally nothing you're supposed to care about.

Look, I am 21 years old and I have never been mugged. This is my neighborhood.

I would recommend living here as a foreigner, your money is worth almost 4 times ours so you could buy a comfy house and live comfortably and never be mugged.

The people who get mugged or kidnapped or whatever are working-class scum who have to pass through dangerous areas.

São Paulo is the largest piece of shit ever shat here, now Curitiba, Petrópolis, Joinville, those are nice places

Americans and yuros are even worse, believe me, but yuros are better because they have a greater "sweden yes" side, but if you are not an imigrant, yeah, you would be pretty much be surrounded by shallow pretentious arseholes

>Mfw Mongrezilians gather and try to defend their hellhole of a country.