Sup Forumsrothers this is your ally Sup Forums we have been invaded by shills payed by the clinton crime family to...

Sup Forumsrothers this is your ally Sup Forums we have been invaded by shills payed by the clinton crime family to "correct us" we have now uncovered their names please get in here this is war America needs to stand up

Other urls found in this thread:

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/110/201601319004983110/201601319004983110.pdf#navpanes=0
ross-elder.com/2014/12/21/chris-stevens-torture-photo-not-chris-stevens/
youtu.be/tsXKAtpLm4I
youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake and gay

We must defeat this evil snake!!

I don't give a shit about america. Your country can fall for all I care.

prob a shill
bump

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

Don't let this slide anons.

Get to work faggots. we need to kill the shill

THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN

LET US BAND TOGETHER AND RID OURSELVES OF THESE SHILLS NOW

We're fucked no matter who we elect. I don't need to be a paid shill to tell you that. We might as well get hit by a gigantic asteroid.

this is huge....

Found one

Shut up fag

CNN will fear us

Try not to be so obvious, CTR.
>We enjoy a challenge.

If you're European, it is also your duty.

death toshills

All of the addresses are in here. FEC docs are public.

never poke the hornets nest

ross-elder.com/2014/12/21/chris-stevens-torture-photo-not-chris-stevens/

WE OUT HERE
>holdin it down

Relevant

youtu.be/tsXKAtpLm4I

This is more than just them shitting in pol, they are doing this everywhere, fuck them up.

FUCKING BUMP

This Sup Forums could care less about justice.

If it were an abused animal however....

top kek

They're scared too. Trying to get Sup Forums shut down ATM.

>inb4 wrong names on list

youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM
it's been awhile, old friends

Shills hate cuddles things

As if it matters.
>Collateral damage bromosexual.

bump
CTR abuses normies who are too dumb to realize propaganda when they see it. Does that count as animal abuse?

the fuck is a shill. Im not american if that is some american shit.

>inb4 this was posted by Liz from CTR.

Niggers, there's a raid. Make Sup Forums great again

Oy vey is jewish no shekel for you

Paid supporter or advocate.

bumping

Lets show them we're still an actual internet force and havent been completely cucked

a shill is a person payed by the clintons to correct us online because our opinions are wrong and are payed quite a bit too

im from germany. Take a wild guess why i dont know what a shill is.

Bump. Its legit.

get a load of this guy

jews

bump

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv

kek this

Sup Forumsrothers, allow me to explain what's going down. Sup Forums needs your help.

We are being invaded by shills, this is true. However, there is also damning evidence against Hillary Clinton's campaign in the thread- I mean solid proof that the Clinton campaign has been coordinating with the American Bridge 21st Century Super PAC, and Correct the Record (the organization raiding us, paid for and coordinated by the Clintons).

There is information which I can and will repost here, but right now, we're going to work on dismantling the organization the only way we know how- raiding. I've seen anons do amazing things-but I havent seen anons derail an entire government before, and I'd really like to.

I will bump this thread with some of the proof and then titties.

Germany is cucked beyond belief, friend. So sad you're so uninformed.

LETS DO THIS Sup Forumsrothers

Sure. Op.

HRC sees 4chink as a powerful demographic that needs to be led her way.

It's got nothing to do with Trump being a buffoon and people not liking him.

so ignore them? I wonder how long these shills will appear if people just ignore them. And honestly shills on Sup Forums? You could really find better places to try out your propaganda machine.

This is oddly exciting

this one is next but he already posted it (^:
here is page 4

found one

Actually this guy started posting the important dox, so I'll let him finish and bump with tits.

What do you want us to do? Rant endlessly about it like you guys?

PRESS ON BROTHERS, THE SHILLS ARE GETTING SCARED, RUMORS OF THEM TRYING TO GET 4CHIN SHUTDOWN TEMP FOR TODAY SO THEY CAN REASSERT CONTROL. PRESS
FUCKING
ONWARDS.

shill detected

For truth and justice

Sup Forums is our ally? Let's do some negotiations as Trump wants with my country for an alliance that's already active since WW2.

Not your personal Army faggot

ITT: OP is retarded and going to end up in Federal Prison and all the retards that don't understand NYPA as well.

Basically, target, dox, and repeatedly ask them questions about the evidence we have that they've been doing illegal things. Make them move. Get them evicted. Make their presence such a nuisance in any professional environment that the people who constitute this organization never hold a normal job again and are effectively blacklisted from politics so that these enemies of the people of the United States are effectively neutralized. Send pizzas. You know, the usual shit.

Wow, this is fucking nuts. Bump.

Thank you for Correcting the Record®! 10c has been deposited into your bank account.

we send shit to them go to shitsenders.com

underrated

dubs

BUMPING dis happening

Thank you for Correcting the Record™ :^)

they do on reddit and major social media as well, and no they will not stop, for a paycheck is still guaranteed. They target Sup Forums because its outspoken.

the Sup Forums thread has been archived!!!!!!! the mods are shills

Holy shit that's some really solid intel
I'm not fond of Trump, but I have yet to see that kind of dirt unovered about him. It may be there, but Hillary supporters seem too fat and out of shape to dig it up

how is this personal you fucking retard

and the american way

PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, RAID SHILLARYS TWITTER, FB AND ALL OF HER SOCIAL MEDIA, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, PETS, ANYBODY YOU CAN, GET THE WORD OUT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM HUMANLY POSSIBLE. GO CRAZY ON TUMBLR, BUT ESPECIALLY TWITTER, WHICH IS ALWAYS MONITORED, MAKE SURE THE NORMIE'S SEE IT.

who is this semen demon

praise kek

is the new bread

Thank you for Correcting the Record! 0.20 Shekels have been deposited into your GoyPal account.

bumping

ok really this isn't bullshit
all these shitposter have been paid to spam 4chins?
we're actually being raided by fucking Hilary Clinton?
WAT DO Sup Forums?

10/10 ass. Please moar

New thread

Praise kek to you as well brother

I hope to heavens you are a shill and not a cuck.
I refuse to believe Sup Forums lost their balls

>Implying I give a shit about your political shitflinging

Thx for correcting the record

KEK speaks the truth here