Hillary's public policy is the same as her Husbands and Obama. Proven winners. Proven superior historical results...

Hillary's public policy is the same as her Husbands and Obama. Proven winners. Proven superior historical results. If you have any doubt, just ask your 401k. And don't be Trump/Putin 2016. Don't be a tr.ai.tor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGRgqWBp0gI
clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000
youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8&ab_channel=AmericasThirdParty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump 2017

Grow up.

Another cunt who's gonna give the
store away to all the freeloading niggers

Typical trump supporter. Stupid, non-forward thinking, and uses the N word. Pathetic.

This

Whats forward thinking about establishing a no fly zone in syria?

proven winners my arse. their policies have done nothing to encourage/maintain peace.
The "right side of history" is a relative term

where do I apply for being a shill? i need money :l

way to stereotype the guy just because he used the word nigger. newsflash nigger: A TON OF PEOPLE USE THE WORD NIGGER IN ALL CONTEXT

im jelly of CTR shills, they actually get paid to shitpost

Friendly reminder that Obama has nearly doubled the national debt

something something bait

Assad is a brutal dictator who murders his own people, and has allowed Vladimir Putin to illegally move his gang of thugs into Syria. A no fly zone is a critical component of the United States commitment to our allies, and to the Syrian people. The Russian aggression in Syria must not be allowed to continue, Hillary has the proven leadership skills and resolve to stop it once and for all. Trump on the other hand is in league with criminal dictators such as Putin and NOT put America first in his dealings.

She's the embodiment of corrupt establishment designed to fuck you and everyone you know.

Trump is a chaotic mess. That seems more fun. Like an ignorant evil instead of a stupid willing one.

Anyone who uses that "word" is not worthy of being called a person.

ah, so you side with the Saudis.. the same ones who donated $25million to the clinton fund

found the nigger

>0.016 cents have been deposited on your account

I can't. I just can't.. I met this bitch and her husband at Kadena AFB in 1994. Didn't like them then.

What has changed about that in 22 years? Not a fucking thing.

Stop spreading information that was either fabricated by the Russians, or stolen and taken out of context. Either way, you are leaving a paper trail of providing aid and comfort to our enemies by spreading this debunked propaganda.

Whats Russia got to do with anything, its 2016 grandpa, the 50's are over amd kids aren't afraid of that boogyman anymore.

What the fuck happened? How are these two nominees for the most prominent position in the western world?

You're faith in the common man is your downfall, nigger

So you're saying that no black people are worthy of being called a person. Because each and every one of them right down to Neil DeGrasse Tyson calls his buddy nigger when they're alone.

nigger

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.000002 shekels have been deposited to your account

Based

Like Larry Wilmore did when he called Obama " My nigger" at the White House correspondents dinner?

>Trump on the other hand is in league with criminal dictators such as Putin

He fucking wishes he was.

Hillary and her foundation collected between 50 and 100 million for the Russians for facilitating the Russian take over of Uranium one, which mines uranium in wyoming. When she signed off on the deal, the same month the Clinton's traveled to Russia and received a 500k "speaking fee" Her foundation collected over 145 million. 5 million of that was used for charity/grants in 2014.

Now the Russians are in Wyoming ming our Uranium for their nuclear weapons.

She is the worst traitor since the Rosenbergs gave the nuclear weapons plans to Russia.

Sunni terrorist in Iraq/Syria follow Wahhabism ideology, exported by Saudi Arabia. The whole region is a sectarian conflict and Saudi Arabia is packing Clinton's pocketbook nice and full. It's well documented on the actual Clinton Foundation website.

Name a more qualified candidate for president

> they can't, so resort to the N word. Very sad

I just hope you don't plan on getting a job at a foreign US embassy because if you ever need help.........

See where I'm going with this?
She's a piece of shit that loved NAFTA and took a fuck ton of money from Russia.

She also was found to be the candidate most likely to bring us back to war in the middle east.

>Americans implying that democracy is better than a benevolent dictator.

you cunts are non stop train to laugh town.

shut the fuck up alex

Typical Trump supporters, no facts, just libelous propaganda which has been debunked hundreds of times already

>implying anyone ITT called hillary a nigger
no we just said that you are. that's alright, keep up the support for your lady in charge. she's gonna do black people right, right? lmao keep dreaming sweetie

presidents dont have a qualification requirement, no political position does.

learn the rules of your own country dip.

It is because we can and do replace our leaders. Other countries are stuck with a bullshit psycho for a lifetime.

News flash. Normal people find your views so reprehensible they do not need to be paid to stand up against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGRgqWBp0gI

Ain't no Democracy here motherfucker.

The United States is not, nor has it ever been a democracy. The legislative and judicial branches of government are internally. But this motherfucker is and has always been a Constitutional Republic.

clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=$10,000,001 to $25,000,000

right here u fucking retard, how much do they pay you to copy/paste scripted responses

Debunked that she supported nafta and tpp

>Thanks for correcting the record

but, but he is black so it be alright to call the president of the most powerful country in the world a nigger in a forum where all countries can see and be confused as to why our president is being called a racist slur but everyone is clapping.

Well, it is. Objectively. But when did I say we had a democracy?

You heard of those at a trump rally and have no idea what they are and why it is important to stand by our allies and trade partners

fucking homeschooled cunts.

look up what the word benevolent means, and what the meaning is when combined with 'benevolent dictator'.

A benevolent dictator wouldn't need to be replaced, ever, because they always provide the best service for their people... and if they thought somebody was better for the job, they would just hand over the role to them.

right now you're dealing with the failure of democracy: Stupid people elect stupid people.

you ARE going to get Trump or Hillary, and you stupid faggots deserve it.

and by stand by our allies and trade partners you mean we should allow foreign govt/entities to pay for american services or legislation in their best interest?
Or better yet, allow the UN to make laws/regulations directly impacting Americans without being passed thru congress and our elected reps?

I know, ask Detroit how important it is.

Hillary puts America first. Trump sides with dictators and traitors such as Edward Snowden against the American people. She has spent decades in public service, Trump has spent decades getting rich off scams.

nah bro. we know for a fact that hillary but fucked bernie out of a nomination.

OP is the biggest dull minded retard, who wants a criminal as president.

so people who expose criminal activity in their own country are wrong for doing so?

bull shit she does. she's responsible for multiple deals with russia/china which advanced their military tech decades and threatened our military advantage.
I dont agree with what/how snowden did his thing, but it was necessary to get the info out.
You think Hillary isn't a scam artist? Trumps business dealings are just out in the open.

He betrayed his country to Russia and China. He took mountains of documents that had nothing to do with US wrongdoing, and delivered them to our adversaries. It was premeditated and carefully planned, WITH assistance from foreigners.

Dictators are for faggots. Just because you think your dictator is a sweetie for giving you tug jobs and building a school doesn't mean shit. You have no choice and if you ever disagree with him your going to end up in a shallow grave. Dictators don't get to where they are by being nice guys. They get there by forcing themselves on a group of people and maintaining power through violence and murders. Their opposing cadidates end up disappearing or dead.

Dirty brown ass fuck. Fuck your faggotry and your bitch ass country.

Vote for America's third party! Ask questions live!

youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8&ab_channel=AmericasThirdParty

Fuck Off Hill Shills.

You cannot stop the Trump Train.

You know for a fact there are more of us than you. You know for a fact Hillary is losing big time. You know for a fact because her camp has to pay people in their mothers' basements to pretend that they support her on the internet. Trump pulls 5000+ to his rallies while Hillary struggles to pay 300.

Just get on board. I'm fucking tired of my tax dollars paying for bullshit that doesn't help our own economy or our own infrastructure. Fuck Hillary, Fuck Obama, Fuck Bush, Fuck The Establishment, and Fuck you backwards ass retards. You know the same people that funded Bush are funding Hillary right??

No brakes, bitches.

>not knowing what a benevolent dictator is.

Hi American!

>He betrayed his country
is that what they told you to say or is that what you have drawn from research and based in fact rather than conjecture and emotion?

I GOTS MAH TICKET! DON"T LEAVE ME WITH THESE ASSHOLES!!!

Are you denying that Edward Snowden is a wanted fugitive?

A candidate for president has no business undermining the rule of law.

>A candidate for president has no business undermining the rule of law.

oh shit, the irony.

>HRC puts HRC and money first

the obama admin and killary have dont NOTHING but undermine our laws and regulations.

who are you to say who should or shouldn't be president? sounds like you just take things at face value and run with it because it suits your agenda and personal preference. keep shilling though, it's getting interesting

I know what a benevolent dictator is faggot face. They just don't exist. Dictators keep power by murdering people. You and your weak faggot education couldn't touch mine if you lived 2 lifetimes shitbird.

Are you splooging your faggot panties with the dream that Putin is your fairy benevolent queen? Go stroke your baby cock to pictures of him elsewhere.

What is this

Well in reality the only qualification is to be elected. But in terms of executive experience, she has zero. Being a senator does not mean you have experience needed to lead the executive branch.

(35years old min, natural born us citizen)

Holy shit, get in here faggots

I agree, so get hillary should BTFO

I did and I'm trying to figure it out

> look at me, I'm not a shill

I can't wait for the election to be over so all of the sudden political experts can go away again for another 4 years. Your opinions are terrible and you should just shut up.

trump 2017

point?

Mudslime niggers from Kenya still get elected so the fuck that does

ride the fence guy has something to say, everyone! let's all pay attention and really try to understand what his intentions are. *cue furious note taking*

those are the only qualifications to be president, tis all

dump spooderman pics. this thread needs to be cured of cancer

newfag detected

yeah, no idea how he got away with that, other than the massive premediated coverup. He never released anything proving his citizen ship and anyone calling for proof was automatically racist

pointing out that every 4 years a bunch of know nothings come out from under their rocks and pretend to care deeply about politics for about 6 months =/= sitting on the fence.

r00d fam. what did spooderman do to u

would've been sooner but couldnt manage an impeachment

well go ahead and enlighten us on the intricacies of modern day politics, and the difference between what hillary is doing and what trump has done.

touched me softly

stop being such a faggot

stop acting like you're the arbiter of political discussion, shitdick.

So you are like the agnostic?
Feeling superior to both sides because you take the socially safe approach?

no i'm simply asking a person who implies they know the answers to provide insight on the facts of the matter. rather facetiously, admittedly. but hey this is Sup Forums. expect the unexpected, fucker.