youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any average looking girl is getting fucked by 5 different guys a year

>America
>New opportunity/hot guy/actual friends
>Ireland
>Catty neighbors/neurotic mother/rich boring guy

OH NO WHICH ONE WILL SHE CHOOSE?!

>tfw western women still have the audacity to complain that they're oppressed and need "more rights"

>the wop is played by a russian jew
top kek

I'm sure there are lonely women

They've all fucked the same 20% of men.

It's interesting

It's so hard to be a man that now a good number of men are just signing off and becoming losers that play video games to pretend they achieve anything at all.

Too many memes for only one thread

I'm sure, bud.

Sure, but do they actually benefit from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

TL;DW: Women's happiness is inversely proportional with the amount of sex partners in their lives.

Ugly women can be lonely

Loneliness is not exactly cured by having random sex, you know

>implying fa/tv/irgins know anything about that

This, oh God, this!

You're can never be as lonely as you are in a destructive relationship.

If you're a male virgin and you think losing your virginity is gonna take away all your insecurities, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. It may take an insignificant chip off of your shoulder, but it will change nothing important.

It's not the virginity and not getting laid that's depressing. It's what a girl can experience so easily that she hardly even thinks about it: being wanted by a member of the opposite sex.

If you're an average looking or above average looking girl, you're going to get shit tons of attention from males based on your looks alone. You can be awkward and shy and still be able to choose the guy of your choice.

I take comfort in the fact that all roasties will end up frumpy cat ladies and miserable

That still isn't the cure for loneliness, my boy

Why do women think they have it so tough?

apparently not being given enough free stuff is worse than being murdered being homeless dying at work etc

I dont understand it either desu

It's unbelievable
>get married to a provider
>basically live the NEET life, besides cooking and cleaning which is fucking easy, have tons of free time
>could have a kid but not necessary at all, besides some women love having kids anyways
>way less risk of dying to work related injuries/longer less stressful life
Wish I was a fucking woman desu, not enough to mutilate by dick, just born one. Literal easymode.

Well, men and women are wired very differently, and like the video in implies, women who sleep around with tons of guys are more unhappy than more modest girls.

The problem is that you are seeing women as someone exactly like you, and since they have easy access to something that you want, you envy them. However, the thing is, even though they have easy access to it, it's not necessarily as fulfilling for them as it would be for you.

Think of it this way. Imagine if you really loved chocolate, and every cat in the world got a free pound of chocolate every week. Now that might make you envious at first, but what you're unaware of is that chocolate is toxic to cats. They are not really benefiting from easy access to this one thing you want, since they experience drastically different effects from it.

Catch my drift?

Honestly, I would hate a life like that. Then again, I'm a guy.

I'm lazy as fuck, it's not for everyone, but its nothing to complain about for sure
Even then you can just get a job and be like a man, it's not like its a sexist world anymore

>This, oh God, this!
Get the fuck out of here, lel
Even being used is perferable to pure loneliness

Being used can be kinda kinky, but not all destructive relationships are abusive.

Trust me, I'm racking up a pretty impressive dry streak at the moment, and I find this preferable to my last relationship. I've tried both the lonely life and the miserable relationship, and solitude is preferable by light years.

Some relationships just suck all the vitality out of you.

Then you've never been used.

I'm lazy too, but I still have dreams and ambitions, despite being horribly inadequate.

Deep down, which sounds more tempting to you: a life of safety and predictability, or a life of freedom and quests for dominance?

First one
Why bother striving to be rich and successful when you'll probably fail? I can't be bothered

I catch your drift. I just don't like how the cats in your analogy want to be treated as equals to me and bitch all the time.

he couldn't even respond with an argument to the points rasied, he just focused on what he interpretted as an attack on him and said "but Im not telling people what to do!"

didn't even bother addressing anything raised because he knew he got blown the fuck out

Even fat ugly hamplanets get more cock than they can handle.

Sounds like you need some motivation. And not just some Ted Talk bullshit, but actual
action.

Have you considered therapy? It did wonders for me.

Yeah I tried once but basically the therapist said "have you tried not being lazy" which didn't help in the slightest so I didn't bother with another appointment.

That's not even the point of the movie nerd

>ugly
she's average or slightly below
>hamplanet
she's not that fat and fatness is more valued in females than in males anyway

No wonder she gets some, though it's all probably of poor quality as she is.

Russian jews look like wops. It's funny to me that people entertain the khazar theory of the origin of ashkenazi when kikes and Italians are damn near identical

Either you are trolling or the women in your area are severely crap.

No.

Being used will just make you feel empty.

Not true, I orbited like three ugly women in my life and I'm still a virgin while they were not.

Maybe it's the photo but her face looks rather average in general.

Wow, not a very good therapist then.

Mine practically saved my life. You have to luck out though; every therapist is a wild card.

Women are actually far lonlier than men will ever understand. They are creatures who have evolved to be dependant on men and are dropped into a man's world and told they should be independent and that they should loathe their instincts and act more like men do. It is an existence of constant cognitive dissonance. They're told they must have successful careers but are crippled by pregnancy and menstrual cycles. And then manchildren blame all of their inadequacies on their inability to attract women when in fact it's their autism doing that for them.

huh, must be why men kill themselves at a rate 10x that of women

Because men can't handle loneliness and women are used to it.

men are more self destructive and fucked up in the head than women statistically.

Kek

Get the fuck outta here roastie

wow I knew Sup Forums was full of misogynists but this is too far

im sure you've been used and abused by multiple chads which is why you are projecting

Heh no way.that's not what my mgtow youtubers say. Women are crazy as hell they'll murder their own children in their sleep and poison you heh /fedora

How you tell kike italian and non kike italian apart?

>Women
>Used to loneliness
Nah

>Tfw I'm a faggot and I don't have to deal with women
Enjoy the vaginal jew virginboys

put some gabagool in front of them

Are you a woman?

I honestly wish I were gay. But no, I have to be hardwired with the curse of being attracted to women

Nah, but I know enough women to know that the most of them aren't lonely at all.

>rape scene in a movie with a female lead
>she doesn't enjoy it

Statically speaking most women end up enjoying rape and it's also the 1# female fantasy

Why do they pretend not to like it Sup Forums???

>Asked out 30+ girls in the past year
>All of them had boyfriends, LITERALLY all of them
>Realize some may be lying to let me down easy
>But then that would mean I'm undesirable

Is it easier to presume I'm the subject of a cosmic joke or that I'm truly elephant man tier?

both

post your face and we'll be the judge

women attempt more often

you could say men are just better at actually pulling it off

> They're told they must have successful careers

only in modern society. The ideal place for a women is in the home. Only recently is cultural marxism trying to change this and surprise surprise, women are fucking overwhelmed and dont want to work as often as men/are unable to because of biology.

give up mayne

damn what the fuck is it with hispanics where sometimes they look asian as fuck and you cant tell what their race is

It's a realistic movie t.b.h.
>woman's main problem
>two chads, both appealing to her
>she has to choose one and lose the other

>it's also the 1# female fantasy
Should I be surprised that an autist can't understand the difference between fantasy and reality?

The Mesoamericans are a Mongoloid offshoot.

You should lost some weight, your cheeks are too chubby

I think you're the autistic one who can't tell a joke m8

>That recent rape audeo from a Twitch stream where a girl was getting raped in the middle of a camshow
>The moans of reluctant pleasure

What happened? Tell me more of this.
Are there articles about this?

Literally all you have to do is lose wieght. If your skin is shitty keep the beard in a nice clean styler. Also accept you will never have a 10/10 Aryan goddess. You can get yourself a nice 5-7 after you clean up. But naw mane, people have it worse.

I don't have anything, the video posted on YouTube got taken down.

my money's on rich boring guy

>thread goes this far with no sersh being posted
I'm disappointed.