So i did this to improve myself, i dont eat nothing but chicken, pasta, veg...

So i did this to improve myself, i dont eat nothing but chicken, pasta, veg, exercise six times a week for two hours just for that reason though. Because over the course from my days as a fuckno to a respectable 5/10 Sup Forums/b has been the constant in my life. So i ask a simple question. Respond with the following:

14 year old me = ?/10
18 year old me= ?/10

(May be more pics in the comments)

1more

Old you 3/10

New you 7/10

well improved
solid 8

Old 2/10
New 8/10

Good job Sup Forumsro. Keep that up.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

You remind me of myself, only I lost all of my weight (you're still chubby, you lazy cunt) and I wasn't as fat as you. You have a pretty ugly face, weight loss couldn't help you.

Before: Repulsive sub-human degenerate/10
After: 3/10

pretty edgy coming from the obese neckbeard who is too scared to post a pic of himself. top kek

Good job bro, respect

Well done bro

Well done bro, keep up the good work.
Now you just have to fix your mind.

how the fuck did you get trips you fat loser

Not bad, I am accomplishing my goals too. I started at 250 in 01/16 and am now 440.

Thanks for the replies my fellow /b's, nowhere near any goals yet, only started weight training the past 5-6months and still getting the diet and supplements fine tuned. Probably could be in a hell of a lot better a position if my country didnt permit drinking at my age. But damn whats the point in improving how you look if you cant go out and throw up from your nose and look half decent while doing so. Good luck to everybody whos trying this shit, and good luck to everybody going a lot fucking further.

We're Did all you loose asking go?

Kek

Good for you OP, go live life.

Good job dude, keep that shit up

Its still there. Basically has the effect of almost having a small belly as you can see in the first collage (bottom middle pic in white tshirt) shit is annoying but should tighten up even more over time. Especially if i grow an inch or two.. Praying to gaben right now. Stretch marks arent too bad unless i get a serious tan and they stand out.. Definetely pays to br pastey

Out fucking standing OP 10/10

I did the same thing. I used to be very fat and unhealthy, but one day I decided I could be better and made the change.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work

Way to go, tubby!

Magic work fatass, you did it.

Great Job.

Old you: 2/10
New you: 6/10 your head looks like a brick and your face is ugly

Whats your workout bro?

You done good user, keep it up