Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist

Atheists claim to support science, yet they are unable to provide evidence that God doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Neumann–Wigner_interpretation
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being unable to prove an invisible undetectable unknowable omnipotent being (as described by a 2000 year old recursively self-prophesying book) "exists"

^this

When will atheists learn that there is no god but Allah?

I would fuck that girl

yep

who needs to prove that god doesn't exist when quantum physics has proven that all reality that we see is not actually what we see it to be but a perception of manifestation based on brain/thought patterns we have been taught by modern day society? Therefor all of this is nonsense including op's bait shit post

My neighbor has a 20 something year old who leeches off of tax money because he's an unemployed retard fucking retard double retard. I work my ass off working at a warehouse and cleaning a gym at night just to pay the difference on my tuition that scholarships don't cover. There is no God. Except Allah. Allah blows lazy retard fucking retards up and gives virgins out like AIDS in the Bronx. Don't cut yourself on my edges faggot

Bullshit. Quantum mechanics has nothing to do with brain waves. The universe is how it is, whether or not we are here to observe it or not.

You have no idea how quantum physics works

took the bait kek
what a bunch of faggots

They can however disprove just about all of the claims made by any holy text regarding something you can actually prove

Although that guy is spouting nonsense, one possible ontology is that consciousness can cause the collapse of the wavefunction

inb4: God is dead

Wut? A persons observance affects the outcome of particle wave pattern. You don't think it has to do with the "brain wave" which in itself is part of the quantum field.
>learn moar

No, it's not a person's observance. It's the fact that to "observe" certain events, the event must be interfered with in some way.

For example, in order to see into a dark room, I must turn on a light, making the room no longer a dark room. Similarly, in order to observe the state of a given particle, something must interfere with that particle, which collapses the wave function.

Get your hippie garbage out of here. Your brain is not a reality warping device.

Not him but it is a possibility, we just don't know yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Neumann–Wigner_interpretation

HOLY ShIt ThIs Is SoMe SpIcY BaItOrIno M8!1!1!1!1!1!

In order to observe you need consciousness. Without it the material world doesn't not exist. Get on my level faggot. This is not hippy bullshit. This is what quantum mechanics is turning into. Everything in this universe is bonded together on a quantum level and interacts with each other. Try reading a book that's not comics faggot
The self aware universe.

In fact it is.
Also, who's turning on this light?
>mind blown go back to school son

BAIT
A
I
T

Hail Satan!

Furries are the true sons of God.

So you're saying that the universe didn't exist before humans existed?

wat

Natural processes are also capable of emitting light. For example, the sun has been emitting light for a long time before consciousness existed on Earth. The world has then, and still does, go through periods of light, then darkness. These are called "days."

Every day we stray farther and father from God's light.

Who dis y she look like she constipated but all dressed up on the shitter

atheists believe in gravity too which is a meme

Why be a Christian when you can be a furfag?

cant prove every idea of every magical shit bird isnt real
>totally disproved the bible over 500 years ago

Kind of like how you're unable to provide evidence that your imaginary friend DOES exist. If "heaven" is the place where you whiny new fags go, I'd happily burn in hell (if it existed... or is it here... in this thread... wasting my time replying to a lawn gnome who believes that his just god suddenly stopped liking slavery, righteous murder, incest, and witch burnings... Or wait, was that people becoming educated... finally figuring out how silly it is to hold such silly beliefs so near and dear to the acts of reality...). You're a child, OP. :) Soon you'll grow up and recognize that your religion and beliefs are no more valuable than the anti-beliefs that challenge them.

Hail Satan.
Praise Cthulhu.

You're Jesus fag has a worst KD than anyone alive on earth haha. I'll 360-no-scope intervention your bitch god and his weak ass son.

You can't prove you don't owe me $1 million.

Please provide this payment immediately.

i'll bite the bait.
If i said i just seen a fucking dragon flying around, i would be obliged to prove it.
So it is not an Atheists job to prove a theist wrong, rather the other way round.
Protip: You cant.

Besides religion was just a smart way for higher ups to manage control, that is before we developed technology to better understand
how shit works.

Jesus is coming look busy

You gotta love religious people!
Thanks to them I get ridiculous amount of tax free money!
They'll believe anything as long as you include Jesus in it and they'll have no problem just giving you money!

Why don't you kill yourself and find out if the big man exists? No harm in trying if you want to prove your point so badly.

Yes. Great job. Now stop posting this every day.

She is getting fucked in that picture.. Why do you think she's crying?

gr8 b8 m8