NFL general: Fuck Favre edition

SF:Gabbert 'turning heads' at practice
CIN:Eifert back 'early in the regular season'
NYG:Sterling Shepard making 'play after play'
SEA:Carroll: Christine Michael 'on the money'
SEA:Carroll: Rawls and Graham are 'really close'
BUF:Bills discussing 'bridge deal' with Tyrod?
NYJ:'Safe to say' Forte missing preseason opener
MIA:'Growing optimism' Foster can be 'the guy'
PIT:Report: Steelers and Antonio have talked deal
TEN:Mularkey: DGB having an 'inconsistent' camp
CLE:Coleman has been 'real deal' at Browns camp
CHI:Alshon Jeffery sitting out with hammy injury

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWh00FbraYo
youtu.be/ytO4QpKLCqs
youtube.com/watch?v=F1C5UBXxyVQ
fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/3557407
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow GG retard.............

Farve

really bored and decided to do a thing

stats from the 2014 and 15 seasons based on passer rating

Tom Brady

"best" 5 games from each season (10 in total) made into a 16 game season-
534 pass attempts, 71.9 completion %, 4672 yards, 46 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, 127 QB rating

"worst" 5 games from each season (10 in total) made into a 16 game season-
558 pass attempts, 57.9 completion %, 3544 yards, 19 touchdowns, 16 interceptions, 76 QB rating

Aaron Rodgers

456 pass attempts, 70.2 completion %, 4158 yards, 53 touchdowns, 0 interceptions, 137 QB rating

"worst" 5 games from each season (10 in total) made into a 16 game-
574 pass attempts, 58.2 completion %, 3429 yards, 16 touchdowns, 14 interceptions, 75 QB rating

this isn't specifically meant to be a comparison between the two. I just figured I should start with the 2 best quarterbacks.

Do Cam vs Brees

BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE

k
might take awhile becaus im pretty drunk and intend to get more so

so i got an email about the pick em league

is that still a thing or what

>filename

what did he mean by this?

>Fuck Favre edition

I'll never hear Madden gush about Favre ever again

>SF:Gabbert 'turning heads' at practice
Torrey Smith: Where'd the fucking ball go?

Cam Newton

473 pass attempts, 66.4 completion %, 4029 yards, 38 touchdowns, 2 interceptions, 118 QB rating

502 pass attempts, 53.8 completion %, 3208 yards, 14 touchdowns, 22 interceptions, 65 QB rating

ill try to get to brees now

Post your teams breakout player this season

youtube.com/watch?v=sWh00FbraYo

and by breakout i mean his one good knee :^(

H-He was picked in the top 10 for a reason

YA KNOW WHAT AL, THAT BRED FARB IS REALLY SOMETHIN I TELL YA
HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO LEAD THE TEAM AND PUT DA BALL WHERE IT NEEDS TO GO
YOU SEE DRIVER ON THIS OUT ROUTE, FARB STEPS BACK ON THE FIVE STEP DROP AND BOOM HE PUTS DA BALL IN THE RIGHT SPOT

Cut to replay with Madden's yellow squiggles on the telestrator.

>tfw Snake's getting inducted posthumously

It's a shame it took them this long to put him in

What did he mean by this?

drew Brees

621 pass attempts, 77.3 completion %, 5667 yards, 50 touchdowns, 6 interceptions, 127 QB rating

704 pass attempts, 61.8 completion %, 4470 yards, 21 touchdowns, 27 interceptions, 74 QB rating

he wants the J

Please do Romo at some point.
Romo vs. Rivers or Matt Ryan would be cool if you're up to it.

>Romo vs. Rivers or Matt Ryan would be cool if you're up to it.
romo might be hard considering injuries
I guess I can akways increase the time frame

I'll probable try it tomorrow
right ow I need sleep

>used to have this picture hanging in my room as a kid
>it got all faded with sun
>see it when I go home for Xmas
>BASED Brett

I'm sure that I am an idiot but what does
>made into 16 game season
mean?

Did you take those 10 games and from that take the best/worst six and repeat their stats?

took the ten games, averaged it and extrapolated it over 16 games

Okay I have 3 open spots left right Now and 1 of them is going to Big Ben's Dragons

I also have 3 people that haven't verified the invite yet and if they haven't done it soon then they are S. O. L

Ah, that makes sense.

What about a recently awful quarterback that has sucked for 2 seasons or maybe a great from a different era just for comparison?

Brees is old, who cares

>cam Newton stats without rushing yards and TDs

Utterly meaningless.

183 Days Until The Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

>Seahawks defense
>Webm is literally fucking nothing

>Chris "12 NFL touchdowns to 18 interceptions" Simms says Andrew Cuck is a better quarterback than Tom Brady

There's 183 Days Left. I have to leave material for later.

Oh, don't worry. 2016 will give us plenty of xecuck meme fodder.

>MIA:'Growing optimism' Foster can be 'the guy'

>CIN:Eifert back 'early in the regular season'

Has a player ever been blown out by the Pro Bowl this bad?

yeah

>richard sherman unironically believes that tharold simon will be better than him

So this confirms that Ajayi is a bust?

was there ever any doubt?

We'll find out if he really does have exploding knees after Fosters knees explode.

Not as much as it confirms that Dolphins will buy into any aging RB
>you now remember Ricky Williams return
>you now remember Knowshon Moreno post 2013

Moreno was never really that good, not consistently anyways

I agree. But they bought into his 2013 season hard. The Dolphins deserve a good RB since the Ricky Williams-Weed fiasco. But Moreno? FOSTER??? Dude hasnt played a full season in ages. I know Ajayi isnt the next big Miami RB but come on...

Having Lamar Miller blow it up in Houston is going to make it even funnier.

>you now remember Knowshon Moreno post 2013

Oh God.
It's a real shame, too, but I was thinking more along the lines of a skill standpoint. His knee ain't gonna hold up though.

Miller should do a bit better in Houston. But his injury history compounded with Houstons par-at-best OL may surprise you.

I've been meaning to ask anyway, what was the deal with Miller down in Miami?

I've heard it told a few different ways, the most prevalent being:
A.) That Miller is good but doesn't have the stamina or ability to be a 3 down, 1200 yard season guy, or...
B.) That the coaching staff, for whatever reason, didn't want to play him as much as he deserved, and that he's always had enough talent to be that bellcow buy.

I don't know.

A sort of combination of both
Coaching staff didn't want him in too often for every down because he kept getting hurt behind their OL

He could be the guy in Dallas, not Miami
>you now remeber when Dallas was persuing Miller
God, what wouldve happened to Zeke?

Every RB and football player in general has an injury history outside of some select ironmen, but as far as I remember Miller hasn't sprung an ACL yet or anything similarly devastating. And I'm not an expert on the Dolphins or Texans but from what I understand of the O-line play from Miami for the last couple seasons going to a team with a league average line would be a noteworthy upgrade for him. Not a guarantee obviously, but those factors along with God having a sense of humor with Miami makes it seem likely that Miller will have a good season.

I wanted Miller with an irrational fervor during that offseason, and then when he signed with Houston I was sort of like "aight."

If Zeke manages to stay healthy and actually be what people think he'll be then it will be good that Dallas got him over Miller. If Miller had come here then I don't know, Zeke probably would have fallen to some other desperate team like Tennessee or >Cleveland.

He was out with strains, sprains, and concussions
Sure he hasnt had a season ending
injury but hes out every 4 weeks

Dude this is the real testament of Dallas' OL game. If Zeke has a good season and stays healthy, everyone will praise Zeke but it will be on the OL. If Zeke fell away from the Boys then I bet he wouldve been victim of a trade up and its anyones guess who got him

Well, we all saw Philly overpay for Murray and then realize their mistake and dump him a year later.

If the Cowboys can't manage to at least get to an NFCCG with this offensive line then I will curse Jerry Jones to my grave.

youtu.be/ytO4QpKLCqs

>No DL for the 1st 4 weeks

JUST

Its more about "managing to get to the playoffs with that defense" these days. Offense looks great, defense keeps getting worse by the day it seems

Beautiful

Yeah, I really know. People were all excited with the horrible defense in 2014, but the DL this year iss held together with chewing gum, twine and some prayers.
The only good thing is that Sean Lee is still healthy (for now), Byron Jones is going to be better in his natural position, and Orlando Scandrick is back. If the secondary can manage to cover some of the front four's mistakes then they might just be able to hold together.
I'm saying I will curse Jerry for the rest of my days if they can't get to a decent playoff run, I'm not proclaiming anything. This team could just as easily crash and burn and go 5-11.

Im hoping Byron Jones has a good year after a lackluster rookie year. If the secondary can hold its own then that almost nullifies half any given offense.

Byron was actually really decent last year. He didn't jump off the screen or anything but he steadily improved all year and rarely made the same mistake more than once.
The thing that hindered his development the most was that they moved him around a lot from slot to outside to safety to cover for injuries or mismatches, but he was really good in coverage against most of his matchups. Now that Scandrick is back, they're able to shift Byron back to FS where he excels.

what did he mean by this

Can confirm this. I shat on the Cowboys all last off season but Byron Jones was a good draft pick and showed it

kek hope the fucker gets benched again this year

Skins

>Teammates now openly saying Cutlel isn't putting in any effort
Too bad even if he started to give a damn his best years would still be behind him.

i really really like football

Unleash the elite

>tfw not going WR until the 4th round has me completely picking over scraps of WR2's each mock draft

fuck man. why cant it be 2011 draft rules no mo?
>TEN:Mularkey: DGB having an 'inconsistent' camp
honestly he was the only WR1 I was able to get at that point.

fuck.

He shouldn't even be in

youtube.com/watch?v=F1C5UBXxyVQ

I hope by WR1 you don't mean fantasy WR1. I wouldn't be happy having him as my WR3

o shit

Used to have that poster in my room. Duuuuuude.

woah. #elite

is bosa a bust?

4-3 DE trying to fit into a 3-4 with no training camp. Yes. He's the next Björn Werner.

Yes

YOU LIKE THAT!?

The thing that bothers me the most about the holdout is the fact that the longer he holds out, the worse he's likely to be this season, and then the less likely I'd want to give him any guaranteed money. Committing suicide a bit here

the chargers are a bust

But he is... One a cheater the other a real football player

what's it like being a japanese man liking footbarru~

hes a proxyfag retard

that or a shitty english teacher

good.
I think Jay and Eli are gonna have monster years this season.

two reasons. 1. schedule. 2. WR's
I'm glad Jay is gonna have alshon and kevin doing thangs for him. only thing hurting him is losing bennett his safety blanket and forte the swiss army knife. but whatever.

I just wanna see Jay and Eli go Kurt Warner GSOT era and go pure vertical schemes. I wanna see more dragons than the dragonborn.

>Bosa somehow manages to get his diva contract
>tears his ACL in preseason

I can see it happening.

no I mean on the team depth charts.

I rather have a WR1 on a shitty team than a WR2 on a great one.

/nfl/ fantasy league when?

we got a few going every year
and also a pick em league I think as well

Wait for scarletism to post his google docs thing

>Brett Favre has a football itch
$20 on the Jets

>posting this in every thread

Please have sex

Its almost preseason

I need my fix 'maaan

you set it up I'll join.

or you wanna just do some mocks together? I've been doing them all morning.

I mean we could set up a league ITT I bet.

ikr
I just want a normal league

Scarlet has just enough autism to make a perfect league. If I made the league it wouldnt be as good, I cant even remember the setup entirely

i'm up for mocks or a league or whatever

theres no way you're a chargers fan because they wouldnt defend his kikery so you must be an ohio state fan, in which case you should just end your life

fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/3557407

come one. come all. starts in like 10 minutes I think.

breaking out of jail counts right?