Your village has arrived from distant lands, sent to search for more land for the motherland...

Your village has arrived from distant lands, sent to search for more land for the motherland, dubs decide what happens next

delete this thread

Blue here, hi op!

10 men go out to get lumber.

Village builds shelter
>increase population

Winrar No more requests!

Roll

god damnit

Everyone kills themselves

The Reds build a small port for more ships from the motherland later. Every update two ships arrive.

make this post invalid

reroll

get a gaming pc, faggot. damn.

Is this Color Wars?

FUCK.
I MEANT

plant the flag of the motherland on the foreign soil and declare war on any dirty savages that refuse to join you immediately

Dock is built, two ships arrive

Go back to original land and fight the greys.

>fuckin greys man

Tell the ships to fuck off

Collect resources in surounding area for a summer

Rr

Rrr

Scouting parties from the Reds go off into the east. They find a new culture. If dubs, next dubs names culture.

Rrrr

Trumpianics

Split the settlement in half and have one half live lakeside and the other stay by the port

Triple doubles confirm it.

Fuck yeah, user.

Finds natives that have alien technology but use it in a tribal manner because they are savages. Enslave them and steal the tech.

Booom. I declare me leader of the trumpians

They get killed by a herd of niggers

Red moves East. The Trumpianics have around 1500 people in their vast city. Two more ships arrive.

Red sends scouts to the desert in the south

As leader of the trumpies... i will send aide if unfriendlies show up against the reds. For a price. - trumpianic leader donatello the third

I'm starting to feel like your not the real OP. The Color Wars OP. Fuck off faggot.

This whole map is nuked

Thanks for taking my advice, fishnig.

Red sends 20 scouts to the desert and finds 10000 nignogs.
2 more ships arrive.
500 purple troops heading towards main red blob

op is faggot and not delivering

Fuck you

Fuck you too fag

niggers kill all red scouts

roolll

Reroll

Niggers nuke this fake knock-off Color Battles world to hell.

Exploit the land of its resources, any tree huggers that protest get burned at the stake.

reroll

Winner

reroll

Build missile base next to capital to take out inferior natives

Surrender and become subjects of trump

THE ENTIRE MAP IS BLASTED INTO FIERY HELL, THE MOTHERLAND HAS NO MORE CONQUESTS, GAME OVER
FAGGOTS

You bitch nigger

Blue extremists from the olden days leave and follow in their ancestor's footsteps by moving to the desert.

A white tribe appears at the White River landmark on the map.

Is that a continuation from last night?

Dang it. Stuff like that should be restricted to trips.