Suicide is cool! got more?

Suicide is cool! got more?

am i wrong?

Wat? Was she doing a magic trick or something?

you could say that

No more life! Ta-daa!

we need more videos

Is a boi

I feel like she could just sit up

Out of all the quick painless fucking ways to go, why on fucking earth would you choose this?!?!?!

Bump

>literally dying in this position
How dumb could anyone have to be to die like that
>handcuffed, not even behind back
>struggles to PUT hands BEHIND her back
>superhuman strength required to quickly hook handcuff links around feet
>also requires superhuman strength to pull self up using legs and plop ass over the side of the tub
This is either fake or she's legitimately downsyndrome

did she died?

She tried....

Link

How the fuck does that work? I can't imagine your instincts just not pulling your head up, what does having her arms under her legs do?

i read in the leaks comments a long ass time ago her ex or something literally did this to her. so most likely he made sure she couldn't escape.

She got in the tub, tied her feet up to be in that position,then turned on tub water, handcuff herself behind her legs, water slowly rises
>did that so she can't stop killing herself

Why the fuck are her legs so much more tanned than the rest of her body.

PS. nice ass

You can't really see her full setup from the vid.

Apart from choosing drowning (painful as fuck I reckon) she thought it out pretty well. Nice choice of clothes too.

It must be about the pain. Some people deliberately light themselves on fire. Sometimes people just straight up stab themselves a few times. Can't imagine DIY, potentially botched or inefficient electrocution is any good either, too.

I guess some people want to literally feel oblivion, because allegedly some people fail to feel anything else.

arms under your legs holds your legs up to your chest, prevent you from being able to raise your head high enough to breathe

drowning is painless. you just freak out trying for air, once the water goes in you feel nothing.

I've almost drown in water and my own vomit. It's more terrifying than painful, doesn't really hurt. The final moments before you black out are really nice though. you feel warm, you feel calm, cool, collected and it actually does get kind of bright for a moment. You have a massive flashback in seconds of your life. I wasn't trying to kill myself btw.

Who told you that? A dead guy?

I think she could have used her legs strenght to pull her out from the bathtub from the side.

story time

This video is real
It was on purpose
But it's like a fetish
Like that asphyxiation shit
I remember seeing the full video back in like 2008 she's alive

I've drowned before
It hurts

bullshit, having water in your lungs is extremely painful, phychologically stressful to the "im about to fucking die" level and can easily take a few minutes before your heart and brain runs out of oxygen and shuts down
painless my ass, a bullet through the brain is painless

Name? She looks hot.

>cool story bro

Preety sure she lived. Nice ass though

I've drowned before.

It is not nothing.

It burns. Your entire chest burns, your body burns, and you get weaker and weaker as you thrash and struggle. Your chest gets impossibly heavy, and expands outwards. You can't breathe out, you can only seem to breathe in ever so slightly.

Then you just... can't (do anything).

Only if you don't mess up in the most unlikely way.

kek

Not much really. I almost drowned in a pool when I was younger. Hit my head after slipping on the edge, wasn't even running. I didn't go out cold but I was hurt enough to not really know how to get out. Went to the bottom, lifeguard resuscitated me. (chick). And when I was 17 a kid gave me a bunch of perks for my birthday. I drank a ton, smoked too much weed. Got lightheaded and passed out trying to go to the bathroom. I fell over on my back and began choking on my vomit. Mu buddy down the hall came to see what was happening. He saved me. But I remember the sensations both times. Fear. REAL DEEP FEAR. But no pain. I've almost died more than a dozen times.

minute and a half
anyone can hold their breath that long
well, maybe not diabeetus amerifats

>I've drowned before.

It's not painless, but it's not as painful as people like to imagine it.

>tfw coworker literally drowned in a river last week.

maximum kek thanks dude

>drowning =/= death

You didn't drown jackass.

>lifeguard resuscitated me. (chick).
So how much in denial are you?

also if you blow your brains out you don't experience the "afterlife" feeling of your brain shutting down and releasing a bunch of feelsgoodman chemicals. All that euphoria/light at the end of the tunnel shit is produced from your brain. Anything that makes it squirt out of the back of your head also robs you of that experience.

I mentioned the chick part because I know fags like you would have asked. Not because it was a cool moment. Just didn't feel like explaining after. but then again, here I am. Also I was like 11

faggot

If I wanted that, I'd just get fucking high. If I am dead I am not really going to care about how great my last high was.

I just want to be in scared shitless agony for what feels like eternity while I die.

Homophobe detected

>Also I was like 11
And that's exactly why you didn't need to mention that. Good god you're so insecure.

>"Drowning is the process of experiencing respiratory impairment from submersion/immersion in liquid"
>"Drowning outcomes are classified as death, morbidity and no morbidity. Agreed terminology is essential to describe the problem and to allow effective comparisons of drowning trends"
>"Thus, this definition of drowning adopted by the 2002 World Congress on Drowning should be widely used"

It sounds like I drowned.

shes hot

Is he as insecure as a person who feels the need to validate themselves by pointing our perceived flaws in others on the interOHGODIAMDOINGITNOW

I've been coming to this shithole for over a decade. I'm just used to trolls and try to take preemptive measures sometimes. Whatever man.

you're telling me she couldnt fuckin slide up or to the side? she didnt even looked that tied up. . . .

your stories are bullshit you are a pathological liar its pretty easy to tell by your posts.

It was possible to sit up. But if they could control themself to a point, it wouldn't matter. Their natural position, with the legs pulled up, would keep the head underwater.

Once the brain loses enough oxygen, they couldn't figure out how to sit up if they wanted to.

>I've been coming to this shithole for over a decade
Just keeps coming.

With that response, you sure aren't showing it...

>whatever
>man

The finer option was to not reply, or deliberate your ways of not getting upset by using words that tend to illustrate the act of being upset.

How so Mr. FBI CIA Man? What about my stories is so hard to believe? Have you live an uneventful life? So God knows you can't imagine other people have been through things. You suburban twat

1 webm related and it was OP.. wow an hero

meme tbh fam

There are plenty of people who have drowned. Water in lungs, stopped breathing, no heart beat … and then are resuscitated minutes later. They are able to tell us how it feels to drown.

ITT stupid faggots

Whatever happens in those moments is still "you being alive and experiencing sensations"
Thats not the real death, that comes after and no one has come back to tell us

Klassy

>Double watermark over face

Worthless

>Thinking drowning and drowned are the same thing.
Obviously one is in the process and the other one has the deed done.

Is why i didn't even reply to the retard.

Well, don't argue with me for the definition of "drowned", because the greentext I just provided you with is what's in the most up-to-date medical dictionaries and other assorted materials related to drowning and/or anything related to drowning. If you don't believe me... go find them. They're in the public domain.

I was drowning, and ultimately
>drowned
I satisfied the criteria for having drowned, because not only was my ability to breathe impeded by being submerged in liquid, but I lost consciousness (and most likely lost oxygen to my circulatory system and thus my brain, because these things are often directly related). I later woke up in a pile of blankets because I was
>cold
and I fondly remember coughing up bits of my lungs with the water that filled them earlier. I'd call that a form of morbidity. I was blue in places I'm not usually blue in.

But... to be honest, it doesn't matter if you don't take my word for my having drowned. You're same-fagging, I think, and ultimately it doesn't matter if you believe me.

If you didn't die... You didn't drown.

No, he drowned but lived to lie about it

So what would YOU call it? Almost drowned? Nearly drowned? Lost concousness underwater? Ate water? Took a long dip?

Okay, so you're just missing the point. You want to suggest that I'm using the word wrong, because it's definition doesn't necessitate what I experienced, right? Tell me if I'm wrong. This is what you're trying to say.

Because if that's the case, then the present act of being submerged in liquid, and subsequently experiencing difficulty breathing or, instead, experiencing the rapid inhalation of a liquid and becoming degrees of incapacitated... is called "drowning". According to the WHO, of all places, in which most of all other official medical academia draws from with regards to the overarching terminology, methodology, practices, precautions, classifications, and other assorted things, regarding the general realm of "Health".

So, do you know what the past tense of "Drowning" is?

"Drowned".

I drowned. If this was 1996, you'd be correct- I'd of had to died to have drowned, otherwise I could only say that I "nearly drowned", because I'm not six feet under. But this is (current year), and because of 2002, I "drowned", was effectually dead for a few moments, then brought back to life.

See
We are being this anal about, or I am literally taking the bait, over the definition of an action, both past and present, despite the fact that both actions that we're describing, are exactly the same. I breathed in water. I stopped living for a bit. I was brought back to life.

why are you like this

You know I drowned once, right?