Do Anti-Deperesents work , or kill personality ?

Do Anti-Deperesents work , or kill personality ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're asking if it's actually still you or not when you actually take the pills then don't worry, you'll still be you, you'll just start finding less reasons to be down all the time, that's all.

they kill you
every one of them has suicidal actions as a side effect

They don't work. They'll make you into a numb zombie. You won't have bad feelings or good feelings. Nothing at all. You'll lose yourself

I'm on a low dose of a popular SSRI and it has gotten rid of my panic attacks and I don't feel numb at all. Plus, I last longer in bed. 10/10 would take again (tomorrow morning)

Better buy vodka, antidepressants are bad shit.

Anyone take prozac?

>Do Anti-Deperesents work

for some people they work - for a while. But the brain develops a tolerance to any drug and will eventually begin to revert to its normal state. Then you will be depressed and unable to stop taking your meds without getting even more depressed. You know how they tell you using illegal drugs to make yourself feel good is a bad idea ? Well its also true for legal drugs.

Escitalopram?

they do work, but it also depends on the type of depression you have and if you take the right anti-depressants. some "kill" your personality (make you more stable), some give you more energy. If you are depressed and it's affecting your day to day life, you should talk to a doctor/psychologist and see what they have to say

Any good experiences with prozac?

i cant touch my dick anymore

They list suicide as a 'side effect' for insurance reasons. People who are depressed of course are more suicide prone, they just don't want people blaming the medication so they list it as a potential side effect to prevent being sued. Negative effects from anti-depressant medication tend to show up quickly so if you get anything unwanted just speak to your dr asap and have them changed. They are good op but don't expect anything too drastic, more of a subtle difference in my experience. Give them a go, better than not knowing.

They do work. But they make you apathetic. You'll lose your inner feelings, and of that is what you identify yourself by, then yes, it'll kill your personality.

In my opinion Bro, it's not worth it. Go head to head with the depression. Fight it in every way. Don't give up your inner self.

They worked for me, got out of a rough stage in my life and i'm better than i've ever been

this and welbutrin. the lexapro will make you less anxious. the welbutrin will help you maintain your feels, you special snowflake

they work at getting rid of that "completely unable to function, leave the house, get out of bed" part of depression, you'll definitely have more energy

but it doesn't fix your emotional problems, if you really want to kill yourself now you're a little more likely to actually make the attempt on them

I've taken Lexapro for 3 days, no difference yet.
What's your story?

I agree, sometimes there's a legitimate reason you're depressed and taking anti depressants won't change that. But other times, getting that "functionality" helps enough to get your mind out of the cloud and you'll rationalize the source of depression as something that can change.

I've been taking both lexapro and welbutrin for a few years now. The lexapro will stabilize your mood (which may make you feel like a zombie). Welbutrin picks you up if you have retarded depression (by retarded I mean the type of depression where you have no energy/can't focus). After trying different doses of both, I've been able to find a ratio that makes me feel like a normal person again (not too moody, not too flat, easy breezy beautiful cover girl...wait what?)

>cover girl
kek

Sounds reasonable.
I've got that retarded depression, need alcohol to lift myself from bed at noon and start working.
I'll aim for some wellbutrin bro.
Any tips?

dubs user is correct.

vodka is an incredibly potent antidepressant. use it with common sense, you obviously can't commute to work while drinking it, and you don't want to drink it all day long.

good weed can do just as good, but then you have the drug test issue.

They work

If it makes you feel like a zombie talk to your psychiatrist and get switched to another medication

Zoloft made me feel like a zombie

But welbutrin and Prozac make me just not want to kill myself

this is how depression makes me already

They will fuck you up, not even myself anymore, they work to start but after a while you see how much it's not worth it

I'm on setraline and it absolutely mutes you. You don't feel highs but you don't feel lows. Had to lower doses because it sucked so much

You don't understand what it's like. It's horrible to not feel anything. His description is 100% right

also if you enjoy uppers, adderall in low doses (1-5 mg of xr) has great effects. most adderall users are fucking retards that take wayyy to much of it and get stupid autistic on it. take a very very low dose of the XR in some applesauce in the morning and it will give you a slight edge and not get you meth'd off your ass.

Most do nothing. Many can throw off the natural chemical balance in your brain over time and make the depression worse.

Lol fuck no they don't work. Benzo's will work but you'll get addicted to them because they kick so much ass. "Anti-depressants" are just placebo bullshit that big pharma pushes out since everyone believes that "There's no way they would lie to us to make money, those companies make an honest product and genuinely want to help us!". Might as well start a regimen of St.John's Wart, it would probably work better than all the normie AD's.

Exercise, eat right, and benzodiazepines. It's the only way.

Zoloft worked fucking wonders for me, but like other people in this thread have said, it's different for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
cheer the fuck up with this

It takes weeks for that shit to start working. Just stick with it. It doesnt just magically start working

keep pumping that jewish shit into your system and see just how long you live.

same guy as For me it started working the next day. It was like a dark storm cloud had dissipated above my head.