Well /b I failed 9th grade, should I just kill myself or dropout and get a factory job

Well /b I failed 9th grade, should I just kill myself or dropout and get a factory job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4k5MEg2lQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

underage b& detected

stop using the term "killing yourself". it has come to a point where it doesnt even make sense anymore

Go learn a skill trade.

You should get the fuck off Sup Forums and do better in school.

Like gunsmithing. Then shoot yourself.

What makes you think a factory job is easy to get or hold onto?

>should I just kill myself
do it

You are all annoying underage faggots. As someone with valid reasons to kill themselves and plenty of exsperience I gotta say. You should all do Darwin a favour.

Quit school and become a glory hole operator.

Not to pile on, bit really how fucking stupid do you have to be to fail any grade in highschool? Like. Highschool is designed so you can be high and fucking through all of it and still not only pass but get accepted into a good college. Seriously, I'm not trying to be mean but I feel like if you're that stupid you're also an asshole, so fuck you Jesus that shit isn't hard.

Factory jobs will require a bachelors when you are of age. Don't kid yourself. You aren't even going to be capable of pan handling.

factory jobs are IMPOSSIBLE to get. all those fancy machines used in china to automate the shit out of everything are starting to show up in smaller factories, which means it only takes two people to do the work of twenty, and those two people are usually the owners. they don't need factory workers any more.

> you will never operate an injection molding machine ever

You need a diploma to get a factory job. I am I am not a robot

Work at McDonalds while you get your GED. then you'd be able to get a bunch of different jobs, or you could continue school by taking college courses.

>As someone with valid reasons to kill themselves and plenty of exsperience I gotta say. You should all do Darwin a favour.

it says here on your resume that you have plenty of experience in Darwining. how much experience in killing yourself do you have? can you provide references? could you perhaps demonstrate killing yourself right now? we have a position open for a flagrant faggot suicide right now.

I'm not OP, but I had to drop out of school to take care of my ill father and recently got my GED at 21. What kind of jobs should I be looking for, in your opinion?

you're not a robot. is there anything you can do well enough for someone to pay you for it? playing fucking Crash Bandicoot, smoking weed and pigging out on junk food don't count as skills, by the way.

can you at least suck cock? we still don't have a machine that can do that very well.

You`re like a mmm lets see well I can`t even compare the fail with something, probably olympics divers edition.
im a failure myself

Still have to see if you can drive good for a driver job. DOnt drink son

Nursing home.

become a youtuber. just do some knockoff leafyishere shit and you'll have 4 million subs before you know it

Wait. Is this White guy failing 9th grade or Black guy failing? Also if the former I have a well paying job for you starting tomorrow.

Lol crash bandicoot are you like 40 you fuck?

become Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=M4k5MEg2lQk

could, but most people aren't far right leaning. You have to make shit that doesn't dabble into politics to get the most subscribers, or at the least be center-left

holy shit you are retarded. I work at in automotive glass in michigan and we can't find enough people to work in our injection mold lines. We are trying to find 35 people to hire and just can't find anyone willing to work.

injection molding is hiring all over.

I dropped out in 10th my parents forced me to go toto rehab, and then never went back to school. I worked for a company that cleans hoarders houses and shit called freedom maids. Fuck I'd find all kind of cool thongs in the house also these people left behind tons of prescriptions of painkillers when they left their house. I found a book on bdsm in one lady's house, and I found an original my buddy roll

You've never worked a day in your life have you little boy? Most "small factories" don't buy high tech machines that break down every five minutes for an absurd sum, most of them are running machines from the 1920's-1980's you don't necessarily need a LARGE crew to run an operation but it's not hard to find work if you're actually willing to put some fucking time in.

Just because you can't find any work with your anthropology degree doesn't mean everyone else is just as useless.