In September volunteers in the Jungle claimed on social media that the migrant camp was awash with prostitution...

>In September volunteers in the Jungle claimed on social media that the migrant camp was awash with prostitution, underage sex and volunteers who had multiple migrant partners.
>In 2015, Mrs Moseley wrote an opinion piece in the Guardian in which she admitted abandoning ‘my business and husband and family’, to go out to Calais’ Jungle camp.
>Referring to her family, she said: ‘It’s been hard on them, but they know it’s something I just have to do. I can’t stand by in all conscience and ignore what’ s happening.
How do we save Britain and France?

>the migrant camp was awash with prostitution, underage sex and volunteers
See? They're already contributing to the national economy

>How do we save Britain and France?
Fat Man and Little Boy

I hate being o cold but she really did get what was coming to her

just open the tunnel
-it is what the migrants want
-it is what the french people want
-it is what the british people want
win/win situation, everyone is happy

>white women

Can't beat the dick

>it is what the british people want
More like it is what the "British" people want

Is she British?

Yes.

what has one girl got to do with 'saving britain'
this has anything to do with the whole country, how?

Those womens are mostly brits. Ours don't have to go to Calais to find arabs and niggers, we already have them in every cities of the country

oh come on look at those poor migrants
are you telling me they should be stuck forever in 3rd world france ?

they are so hung up on going to your amazing country, france poor country, we don't have money to feed them we don't have welfare anymore
the algerians already took all our money the refugees can't even find white woman to rape anymore here
come on just let them in

>tfw no sex crazed married french cougar to ride on your refugee cock and make you her toyboy

>strict no sex rules

>They need rules to not have sex with people they're suppose to be helping that are supposedly escaping war

What the actual fuck? I'm not even mad. Just very confused.

*british cougar

both are hot

fugees are living the life, being in europe fucking hot lonely wives and getting paid for it.
and the only thing they had to do was to leave their shithole of sandingger country

latinos refugees when

This "woman" is quite unattractive

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>You will never be a 10/10 18 year old innocent blonde aryan female walking through the Calais camp at 3am.

Life is suffering

>10/10

Uhh that's a bit of a stretch

>still falling for the white women meme in 2016

Traitorous whores, all of them

:d

>Toyboy

Dyslexia or retarded British word swap?

the more likely scenario, statistically, is a weirdly aesthetic tunisian peasant kid pleasuring your 50 year old british pussy

TFW can't tell if this is post-ironic or genuine

>the sun claimed

Ah yes, very good source

she's hot. would bang.

dmgctrl

anglos are an absolute disgrace and just plain gross.

>implying everyone here wouldn't fall for a non white qt that approached them

>Clara Moseley
>French

War

>hypocritical superficial cunts who are swayed by vague ideas and political notions but really don't actually mean what they say and pretend to believe
I hate these people more than anything. "These people" being the majority of people that invest themselves in any external supposed cause or political action/movement. Fake bullshit.

Must be this black to take a ride

>when euro women try to jump on your dick but you're wife is waiting on family reunification laws to apply to you and is probably getting raped by turks

european women need real men
sadly, they get exposed to muslims and africans whose violent behaviour is confused with manliness
In less words, europe needs latin american men, we got the blood of conquerors , the pussies didn't leave europe, also remember that the real men died in ww1 and ww2 and the

You really want to sleep with that old hag? I'd let them keep the 40+ whores until theybgo back home (if you ever get the balls to send them back).

It's almost as if major news outlets refusing to publicise stuff like this results in clickbait outfits doing what they don't want to do
>muh standards
>Fact Check: As there are no police records on crimes in so-called "Islamic no-go zones", we therefore conclude that such zones do not exist, and are invented by the fanciful paranoia of neo-nazis. PANTS ON FIRE

The puss wants what it wants.

I assume he was really hot at least?

>that's a bit of a stretch
Just like her pussy after all those migrant cocks

why is the current generation of 40-55 year old women (particularly the blonde ones) so fucking self centered and rude?
i have noticed this for a while. I have literally never had a pleasant interaction with one of them.

I also have noticed this.

t. sexpat with SEA wife

They've grown up with nothing but praise, sympathy, freedom and special privileges heaped on them and many of them have used it all to create a miserably disaster for themselves and everyone around them.
They are also voting communism into the west to replace husbands and ensure benefits.

Literally nothing wrong with this as long as she speaks fluent English

How do we save the West from them?

Were refugees mostly women you poor SoBS who have sex only once in a while (and only for the luckiest ones) would all line up to help the poor oppressed migrants.
I don't blame any of them, just enjoy the circus.

immigrant women would be less likely to give it up to European men than immigrant men to European women

also let's stop this confusion of refugees with economic migrants that helps neither the right nor the left. the actual refugees have a much more balanced sex ratio

>How do we save Britain and France?
Pic related.

i have a milf fetish so yes I would fuck her
fuck her right in the pussy if you know what I'm saying my american friend

they should fuck off back to where they originally came from

The actual refugees are people fleeing from war. Women, children and old people. While men are fighting.
25 yo muscular guys are not refugees, they are invaders.

>How do we save Britain
Just let Britain sink deeper into the ocean.

I'm talking about actual refugees, e.g. Syrians. and this "young men should stay and fight" meme is weird too, my guess is that a lot of Europeans would similarly flee like what happened in the yugoslav wars

There are a lot of Pakistanis, Afghanis and niggers who pretend to be Syrians iirc

Dude there's nothing weird and that's not a meme. You are an actual witness because they passed via your country, but from what I've seen there were crowds of young men and 10-20% of women and kids.

nah, a slight majority of the immigrants here are actual Syrians who generally have a balanced sex ratio. actual refugees should be helped

but you have even Kosovars and Albanians applying for asylum in some EU countries like Germany...

What do french people think when refugees refuse to stay in their country because it's not rich enough for their liking?

Albos just want free shit for nothing lol

"Thanks God" I guess

Probably, but doesn't it hit home somewhere? I can understand not liking hungary etc because they're a lot poorer, and have little welfare. But france seems first world enough for me.

>tfw european qts are getting fucked by dirty migrants
>tfw no qt to fuck me

you dont want them believe me

op woman is a milf though

>ended the relationship because he conned her out of thousands of pounds

Gee, didn't see that coming

why not

>tfw you will never be this good.looking

no because they aren't being taxed
but they will contribute soon when it's voting time, you fucking bet on it

it's sarcasm

So refugee camps are basically male brothels now?

bump