Explain how A is more convenient

explain how A is more convenient

It's b unless you have a cat. /thread

mine isnt on a roll.

faggot.

...yeah. /thread

i can see how thats better, thanks

Don't /thread your own post, no matter how true it is

A is more tighter, underneath like a Tie, plus it's more likely when pulling you get the topside of the paper and not the bottomside. A is superior to B. B rollers are autistic and basically sheeple

wat

Did you know if you put toilet paper inside the toilet bowl, you can prevent the cum from sticking to it if you cum in it.

what?

but you have to take your hand under the roll, and if the roll is fresh you will have to reach really far

no i never thought of that!

b

fig5

I just piss against the bowl a little to avoid cum sticking and also avoid cum dripping in my boxers

When you tear off from underneath with A, there's added resistance from the roll. More efficient to quickly do it one handed.

very cool, i guess you cant /thread the thread anymore

Autist stop

Depends how you do it. A fast pull whilst the roll is in the B position will do the job

but why don't you piss afterwards that way you will clean your pipes with ease

its an untold rule, you dont close the thread on your own post, it just makes you look retarded, someone else has to do it for you

how to clean pubes??

yea yea i get that, but i didnt make that reply lol

no you push it from the top and the reward drops down

but real men have evolved, to go under like a tie, nice and neat

>topside of the paper and not the bottomside
wtf does that even mean, how is that even possibly a valid argument to some people? there is as much chance that you get one or the other, its literally just the way you grab it

i dont fucking understand how people can be so retarded, b is better just because its more efficient and comfortable to grab

agree why is this still going /thread

i agree

this is some next level restarted shit

Live the live you love, keep the god you trust, roll the roll your way, and don't take it all too seriously...

clever usage of synonyms, but i still fail to get see its more efficient

all arguments in vain when Sup Forums gets a wife

Cagando
Dubs deciden como ponerlo

my sides

easy now, just because you use your toilet roll like a retard doesent mean others cant discuss

/thread

With A the tp is protected, less likely to get caught on something yet still convenient

You're basically autistic if you think that roll A is better, and should heavily consider having you're brain checked by a professional. I have tried both ways and I find B to be alot easier, anyone who tells you otherwise should be forced to clean their ass with their bare hands. Simply put, if you think that A is better than B then you haven't given B a chance I promise you'll find it better

Same fag

i will go to the toilet right now to debunk this
oh and ofc ill keep you updated

Agreed. Full blown retards. Should be institutionalized and castrated to prevent breeding. Guessing probably 2% does A. It's just fucking backwards!

back from toilet, b is better

A is better you fucking tard, if B you cant see the spider hiding behind the paper... what a bunch of low IQ tards B?? go ahead get bit by a Brown recluse and let me know how it goes..fucking idiot

>spider
>unsanitary
>poorfag
>die

Um, SPIDERS are EVERYWHERE....Retard

As a matter of fact, spiders dont hang on unstable paper, if anything they will be staying inside the toilet roll, hence an uncomfortable experince i once had

wtf? who cums into the toilet?

Yeah they do, trust me. Next time you'll think twice before reaching for it at a truck stop or highway rest area when its B.

If you aren't B, you love Hillary, support Isis, and are a confirmed cuck.

kek Holy shit you must live in shack in WV. 38, never have I seen a spider in the god damn toilet paper roll. And IF I DID. I wouldn't make a fucking deal out of it. I seriously hope a massive nest of black widows falls on your face while you sleep. Thanks.

go to hell A side no cat

Nope, try living in the midwest dipshit. We deal with them all the time.

that's what happens when you live in the woods.

>EXTERMINATOR?

I used paper towels so a roll won't fit on that faggy holder anyways.

Fun story, about a year ago a spider crawled into my laptop and to this day it has never come out

Idiots, this is the best way to use toilet paper

i hope you didnt draw this just to reply

Interresting, how do you deal with the thickness of the paper towel, because usually i do two layers of normal toilet paper so my fingers wont break through, but i imagine that 2 layers of paper towel is to thick.
Also layer of paper towel might be to thin

Also 1 layer**

Cum doesn't shoot that way dumbass.

/thread

Cheap rolls (2 ply, .99$/roll). Shreds on a lateral bias. I live in a high rise apt. with the kind of toilet you could flush a basketball down. I also keep a nice roll of Charmin on the holder for guests. It's covered in dust.

You B supporters were the ones responsible for the Masacre at 7th street, and not to mention your tendency to support The Blm group

That's better faggot.

So that way you not only save money, but also the time wondering wether A or B is better???????
Sick

kys

Die faggot.