Why do people say music is subjective when you can compare the waveforms to see which one is better?

Why do people say music is subjective when you can compare the waveforms to see which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/4fctjufj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

music isn't something you "see" though

SHUT UP NORMALFAG

please scream for me, little pepe

I can't see my heart either, but they can hook it to a machine to see how good it is. Same thing.

you cant do that with an osilloscope you damn fool

Now can I ask what kind of wavelengths are the best?

The ones that go up and down more. That shows more effort. Diversity is good too.

Can you see the irony here? That's exactly the problem, there's no set of objective criteria to define what makes a good wavelength.

Besides, you're missing things like lyrics and timbre, and those things can't be seen from a machine.

I know right? Fucking normies, sinewaves are pleb tier.

>Music
>Sum of stationary waves
>Not even purest form of waves
>Trying to objectively rank unpure waves
>Implying that's not a waste of time

Join the side presented by the electromagnetic spectrum, bro, get on the post-music level while you can

is this a meta troll?

clyp.it/4fctjufj

ok I now have created the objective best piece of music ever

I liked post-music before it was popular

How do you determine which waveform is superior? Objectivity only exists within subjective standerds

>Lyrics
Grow up and get taste. The man has spoken that waves going up and down more are the best

I only listen to REAL music

Wouldn't looking at electromagnetic representations of sound be pre-music since light is faster than sound?

>not listening to a pure 440 hz sine wave for 45 minutes
plebs

>i can't see my heart
I CAN FIX THAT FOR YOU HAHAHAHAHA

>TEH MUSITRON X-9000 CAN DOES MY THINKING FOR ME
Why...do you exist? Why are you breathing perfectly good air that sentient beings could be using?

>not listening to cosmic microwaves

The EQ would tell you more about the sound than the waveform

Please. Do you even know what you're talking about?