New low

F

hooedodor hododor
dorodohor

That moment when you know fate is real

GRRM IS A GENIUS

HOLD THE DOOR SOUNDS JUST LIKE HODOR!!

F

Can somebody explain me why this scene was bad? I thought it was masterfully done

>All along we wondered what made Hodor say that word over and over again
>this is why

It was brilliant and the way it was executed at the end with the interchanging back and fourth of the past and present was truly heart wrenching.

HO DE DO

CARMELA WOULD YOU PLEASE HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

PLEASE TELL ME THIS EPISODE ISN'T CANON

PLEASE

HOLD THE DOOR TOP FUCKING KEK

Gentlemen, I present to you, this season's "Oysters Clams & Cuckolds" & "Shame!"

SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A TECHNO REMIX WITH THESE SOUNDBITS, YOU'LL BE REDDIT FAMOUS!

Dude time travel lmao

well now we know when GoT officially jumped the shark. Holy shit. What were they thinking?

F

fucking normie reee

So, Bran couldn't have simply warged Hodor, like he did on command numerous times before, without going back in time?

SOMEBODY FIX THIS DOOR

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED
THEY KILLED EVERYBODY
NOOOO

STAND BACK LOVE

I'M WELDING THIS ONE

>mfw

HIS NAME WAS WILSON HODOR

HOLDADOR

I agree.

You're butt blasted over time travel, but not dragons, undead, magic, or all the other supernatural things that have happened?

Hodor's destiny was to buy them an extra 30 seconds before the walkers burst through and murder them in the snow.

Yes, truly someone who's opinion should be taken seriously.

Guys hold the door lol

Fuck, why did his death hurt so bad.

CAN I HOLD BACK THE DOOR FOR YOU M'LADY?

dude time travel lmao

>Hodor is hold the door
>a racist joke my grandma used to tell me is literally the explanation for Hodor's name

The normies on Twitter and Facebook are loving this shit

>omg it makes so much sense xD!!!

NO IT FUCKING DOESNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON SO FAR

Dude Stannis-faced ghost killers lmao

THEY MOTHER FUCKEN HAD TO KILL THE WOLF DIDN'T THEY

HOLD THE DOOOR
HOLD THE DOOR

I hope Dany and Jon come from a long line of an extraterrestrial race.

DOOR STUCK
DOOR STUCK

Why are there so many door memes?

;_;

I will hug a doorman the next time I'm in NYC

visions =/= time travel

D&D broke their own rules

pure kino

can someone explain wtf happened? why did he go full retard?

>bad guys know where we are
>hey lets go to sleep lol

because it meant nothing and that pisses me off

HE HELD THE DOOR

>being on twitter and facebook
how would you know are you a fucking faggot?

HOLD THE DOOR
HOL' THE DOOR
HOL' DA DOOR
HOL' D' DOOR
HOLD DOOR
HOL' DOOR
HODOOR
HODOR
HODOR
HODOR

>suddenly introducing time travel paradox sci-fi bullshit 6 seasons into a medieval fantasy show

If this isn't jumping the shark i don't what is pham

Underrated

>time travel shenanigans, possession and a magically induced seizure is the cause of "hodor"

Just fuck my show up friend

Will this approach baneposting meme status?

Are there any chances this show up in the books? There are no doors when bran is hiding right? My god this episode was absolutely terrible, and I thought the last one was disgusting. Little did I know they would make us lose like 10 minutes of our lives in a shitty theathre escene, and the another 10 in a HOLD DA DOOR scene, absolutely pathetic.

The next episode is just their screams replacing the music of the intro

fucking this, I feel more about summer than autistic mountain

>mfw when he returns as a white walker

CAN YOU SOMEONE EXPLAIN WTF HAPPENED? THIS MAKES NO SENSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They always hinted at the fantasy shit from the very beginning. "Winter is coming" was basically "shit's about to get real fucked up but not yet"

tell us

Bran always had the best storyline desu

I think some variant of this and the Children creating the Others will be in the books.

Boofriends finally spoiled.

this

So does Hodor have the same powers or was he possessed that moment when he was a child?

>tfw he held the door

You're worse than reddit.

Probably is the case.

Why? Why are visions just visions? We don't know the extent of Bran's powers.

because at some point hodor lived normal life until bran come back from future and fucked up his mind

DUDE

HODOR

LMAO

it's a meme to hate on GoT

Dude, nobody cares about Hodor except for autists who frequent this board. Be lucky they gave him that much.

What we got to see was the white walkers getting past the wall and you're worried about fucking hodor.

I thought it was good. Not a bookfag though.

HOLD THE DOOR
HOLDADOOR

open the door
get on the floor
everyone walk the dinosaur

More like save their lives... Just since Sup Forums likes to nitpick, doesn't mean you have to, too.

RIP summer. Fucking stop killing puppers.

A moves in to a new apartment. He gets on the elevator to go up to his floor, and the elevator stops on the 13th floor. The doors open, it's dimly lit. The man hears "Hoooo deee doooooo" "hooooooooo dee doooooooooooo". He mashes the elevator close button and the elevator proceeds to his floor. This happens every time he goes up or down the elevator.
The staff and other tenements all experience it, but no one knows what it is because they all hit the door close button. Finally, the guy works up the courage to not hit the button. He goes to the 13th floor, and leaves the door open.
"Hoo dee dooo, hoooooo dee doooooooooo"
A black guy runs to the elevator, covered in rags with a 5 foot beard. "Hol' de door! Hol' dee door!"

The abilities of a warg and green-seer together is incredibly rare so when someone like Bran comes along it's important to know what their power is. Since they can see the past and future, as well as affecting the minds of others, and as we saw tonight with Bran, they can shape the past and the future. So being told to hold the door while Bran was in Hodor's mind caused him to have a sort of seizure until all he could say was Hodor.

>HOLD THE DOOR SOUNDS JUST LIKE HODOR!!

BRAVO GRRM HACKSON

first time a show has moved me in years

>crying for the fatman when another pupper died

While bran was warging, he light warged into past hodor, then it evolved into present hodor
When the chick was screaming hold the door, bran suddenly realized what happened, and his warging intensified, mindfucking up past hodor into becoming present hodor

In the book he didn't hold the door

Like you could do any better fucking retard lol

HOL' UP
HOLLUP

>inb4 they add a nigger kang called hollup

F

Because it didn't happen yet you jackass

>I thought it was masterfully done

this

>Have to explain Hodor
>Can't just have a retard that says Hodor
>Hold the door

I am glad I got off this fuckin ride.

what

This shit makes no sense.

How does Bran's time travel explain Hodor's circumstance, when Hodor was mentally handicapped before Bran even made the decision to time-travel?

This shit makes NO fucking sense.

>create white walkers
>die by white walkers
And the award for most useless characters goes to

if bran didn't go to the vision and fuck him up, hold the door would never have ended up helping them to the north. hold the door was a tool from the very beginning. kinda fucked up but had to be done.

kill yourself reddit nigger

add pycelles fart

and the farts from the play

STOP KILLING DOGS

REEEEEEEEEEE

How they managed to scape if the Hodor died like 5 minutes after tops, the white walker could reach still then

WTF THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE HE ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i had 'inside the thrones' on after the show and supposedly HOLD THE DOOR was right out of the mind of GRRM

makes sense, probably best moment this season(s?)

Lads, why does he says Hodor say Hodor all the time? What did JRR Martin mean by this?

*knock knock* Hey guys coming in with a bunch of Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Hey Charlie, Ashley's coming around, can you hold the door?

DUDE
HOLD THE DOOR
LMAO

kys faggot

guys, i've been shitting on this season from the start..and I admit even I teared up a bit during this scene