strawpoll.me/10965110

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10965110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump, trumpfags are the easiest to trigger

..Anonymous
08/10/16(Wed)20:09:42 No.698909395
I can't my friend gunna get a gang raped tomorrow as well as today I don't like it. Will someone else send Matt bell with a goddamned fake heart to prison pretty pretty please. I don't wana
...Anonymous
08/10/16(Wed)20:13:33 No.698909950
Lex luthor and Erik bloodaxe rescue my friend from a few left clocks for that's where memory storage is, Matt bell with a fake heart in grass fucking valley, put fucking feds on the case. He lights forest's on fucking fire for he was to angry at me. He gang rapes the women and including me my friend he is with currently!!!! Right now, and his ex wife. We got a left clocker in our midst
HahahahagagahahahHOHOHOHOHOHIHBHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHKHO FIX IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SAYS ME AND SATAN HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAVHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH PRETTY PREESE

bump

>Even ironically doing anything that supports or praises the literal wicked bitch of the west.

No thanks.

>It's a shillary CTR thread episode.

Where is harambe?

The butthurt trumpfags arrived, and i see you're very triggered

Fuck Hillary and your stupid fucking thread. The only "lulz" is how pathetic you are. I'm gonna go rage fap now because of you.

bump

Nice reverse psychology user.

Jokes on you op, I voted trump and was entirely unaware of this, until you showed me

Really

less like this
more like this

Sup Forums for permaban

make Sup Forums great again

>strawpoll.me/10965110
>Thank your for Correcting The Record. $0.02 has been deposited in your account.

done

is there anything more fun than pissing off Sup Forums?

bump

Friendly reminder that trump supporters are literal neckbeards

Bump

fixed it for you

>being this triggered

Trump is still 64%. i guess you cant stomp it.

>supporting a candidate that feeds US corporatism through pseudo-concessions to minority communities that corporatism facilitated

Now lets look at the poll that actually matters

this is now a Sup Forums hate thread as well

not gonna reply to this one are you faggot?

Lets not invade their safe space now...

What is the deal with Strawpoll's fucking font? Looks like some little kid scribbled that shit down.

I guess it's appropriate because apparently little dumb kids vote on it.

Implying i support hillary either, those kinds of images just piss trumpfags off so they're fun to post

>posting images that explicitly make clear support for a specific candidate through direct affiliation to positive ideas and negatively generalizing the opposition
>i don't support her though

y

For the lulz. you fucks are easier to trigger than tumblrinas

Trumb and Cliton are both shit. If you're American and you're not already planning to leave this shit country soon after one or the other takes office, you're a moron.

>you

I'm a non-statist communist. Quickest way to abolishing the state is the collapse of the economy and the corporations that support it. Fastest means to this end is the election of a candidate that will destroy the economy. Hillary will perpetuate US """"""""capitalism"""""""" for another 8 years.

Bump for trump

imagine the look on these neckbeards' faces when they see hillary ahead on a poll they made themselves. come on Sup Forums we can do this

Average trump supporters

Bump

Pfft

Kill yourself now.
You think trump'll destroy the economy yet you're a goddamn ancom.

Bumpin for trumpwin

Did I just watch a Trump impersonator use the force to choke a guy dressed like a stereotypical Mexican? Lmao.

Bump for She'llkill

youtube link?

I don't get it. It starts out pro trump then flip flops. ...must be paid for by CUnton

Ummmm this poll shows trump up 40+ points .....

Trump ftw

But intelligence is genetic, man. I'm sitting here, lurking this thread, smoking a joint, and then see this shit. How would having more money make your brain any different?

It's stimulus based, and that means attention, but it is also genetic.

There's no winning in this election. America's fucked.

thank you for using my poll

>be me
>work construction for 5 years same boss
>faggot wetbacks start working for him
>They make $12 an hour instead of $20.
>faggot wetbacks stole my job
>faggot wetbacks everywhere start working construction jobs
>the pay wetbacks half of what they pay us, and you wonder why we want a wall
>are you for real?

well im looking at the poll and..... trumps still winning

This is what is going to happen on election day, just so you know. There are alot of people afraid to say it out loud.