You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm making inane threads on 4chams.
>I'm OP

I drink and use drugs to compensate for the fact that I can't get a girlfriend because I'm completely undesirable

because my wife wouldnt like that

Dating in general is pointless in the early college stages of life until you have enough money and time to do it

kek

I don't know. I currently have a qt 3.14 throwing herself at me but I have no motivation to go and take her on a date or anything.

Life is so hard isn't it?

FUCKING WHORES WON'T DATE ME JUST BECAUSE I'M A BITTER FAT DUNGEON TROLL MAN CHILD REEEEE FUCKING CUNTS

I don't need to explain myself to you, cunt.

Ugly awkward anti social acholic probably autistic yeah

Because I only like dicks

Dubs for depression

Jokes on you. I don't because every girl leaves me when they realise I've got a small dick.

I do, and we're very happy together.

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
I don't think I need an explanation....

I have no purpose or drive and have given up knowing I'll probably end up lonely

Life is so unfair because girls don't want me...

i want to keep all my money and be happy

I leave for bootcamp soon

>current year
>having a girlfriend
>not being a faggot and having a superior 2D waifu
>not being a virgin loser
Its like you faggots want STDs or something

Because i just dont have the time or resources to deal with their petty bullshit. Also, kinda fat and have tunnel vision about my other goals.

because everyone's gay but me

Cuz im a freshman in HS

because i love money, and a gf would sap my money

no self esteem or confidence

My dick's too small.

I can't. I have one.

I'm gay

nigger have you ever been hugged

has someone told you its too small or you just think that?

Because she's my fiancee now

Aliens.

Because the girl of my dreams recently broke up with me and I have desire to ever date again.

Cause I never leave my house.

I have very mixed feelings about this show.

I don't socialize enough.
I'm also in love with a friend's long term gf
She's perfect, and I'll never ever be with her
and I can't imagine meeting anyone similar/better

In love with my friend

Honest answer here.

I work two jobs and spend my spare time at home playing video games, Netflix, reading or visiting my family. On Fridays and Mondays I play Magic: The Gathering and DnD on Tuesdays... no hire here except for the occasional GF who was dragged there or wanted to try it out once.

Usually I'll be able to squeeze in a visit or two to the gun range each month but there's only old dudes there and retards trying that golf swing thing with there girl pressing against their ass.

I don't really have friends outside work, or at least friends who could hook me up, and I don't drink ever so I've not been to a bar or club. I live in a college town so I figure that'd be a good bet but I always feel out of my league when a girl starts talking about her studies.

What do /B? Should I get one of my Magic or gun friends to hook me up somehow or maybe try to meet someone at work? Help me out.

How so?

The Olympics is a fucking shame! It is just a way for niggers, indo-shits and towelheads to prey on white and asian women. It's just a hotbed for mass interracial (acceptable) rape! FUCK THIS EVENT, DO NOT SUPPORT IT! DON'T BE A RACE TRAITOR, ABOVE ALL ELSE.

Because shes a cold cruel cheating bitch and I deserve better. Well I probably don't but seriously fuck her.

4785082626 ask them

But I do.
Before I did, though, it was because I was an autistic beta cringefest obsessing over a girl 2 years older than me that I only knew because we were on the same spec ed trip.

aspergers, ptsd, also fat and like ponies, filthy frank and anime, also poor...

I have no friends and no where to make friends.
I think I'm handsome enough to get a qt gf but I have no where to find one except for tinder.

White Supremecy brought to its knees by a 100m dash.
When was the last time a white guy got gold?

Top Kek.
Top kek indeed

I fucked all my female friends and now they all hate me

both

I'm old and ugly as fuck

Did your faggotry also lead you to like cancerous youtubers as well?

the universe wants me to be miserable

I've been in this thread before. Grill I'm talking to agreed that it isn't the best time since losing family is difficult on anyone. We both like each other though schedules for both of us are a pain in the ass.

>somewhat attractive with real bad anxiety and depression.

got em good

I was a huge sperglord and because of it I fucked up the one chance I might have gotten with the girl I really liked and now she has a man. Still hung up over it 2 fucking years later and counting.

πππππππππ((°?°)
Centipede needs no girlfriend
Centipede is strong

I can sum it all up in one word; What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you might have another shot man. im talking to this girl right now who i've been friends with since 7th grade we just havent talked in a while. i was friendzoned all through highschool but she wants it now

it's better than nothing annon go for it

Same as I told you last night. I don't give a fuck about women or relationships anymore. My personal freedom, health, and sense of wonder are more important than keeping some bitch around.

Because I fell in love with a trap and she picked someone else over me.
Who am I kidding - she just picked someone - I was never close to being on her list.

69 decides how I kill myself

Ree ree my brethren.

Ree fuckin' ree.

overdose on life (go out and do some shit you wouldnt normally do, fuck what ppl think)

This whole summer ive not left my house unless to get the mail Kek. Ive worn the same clothes for one week at a time. My teeth are rotting. I eat sleep and jerk off all day

That's how you wind up in jail.
>do something that isn't illegal then

The fuck should I do? Go buy a soda?

I'm scared of getting another abusive one.
Besides, being alone isn't nearly as bad as being with someone who made you wish you were alone.

Pretty much my situation only I've known her longer and we didn't really talk much anymore once I reached high school because we went to different schools. About 2 years later she came to the one I was at and she seemed happy to see me again but after that we didn't speak much and by the time I found out I missed my chance we didn't even talk anymore. Thanks for the reassurance Sup Forumsro hope your right.

Fat manlet spic

This, what kind of retard locks them self down in college

If you have a surplus of money, why would you want to blow it by dating?

>because i have a wife.
>have a bf on the side though.
>she has a gf too.

nothing illegal. just somehting that brings your energy levels up. that negative (i want to off myself) energy aint no good for nobody.
Im just speaking from the point of view of someone who was once in that same place.

>just do something to feel better

I hate blanket statements.

I'm fat and bad in face to face social situations. I'm also a computer geek which repels pussy like nothing else.

You have 10 seconds to explain why you post this everyday.

Oh you already did,
>you're Op

or you could do the same old shit and stay in a cycle.

And i will do it everyday for some time yet. :^)

I swear I get thrown back into this cycle every time I try to kick my way out.

Just tell me how I should anhero so I'll at least have something to fantasize about before bed.

Because i'm fat, kinda ugly, unlikeable, not interesting at all, i have no dating experience whatsoever, whenever i'm alone with anybody i get nervous and i can't get myself to talk

every girl that i ask out rejects me

i have a girlfriend since january 2k10. i'm 23. easy.

Because im just fine on my own. Last bitch stressed me out and wasnt worth it. Distracted me from fitness school and work. im doing great now.

the cycle can be broken, its all up to you and how much you want it. it takes time and its hard but its better than spiraling downwards.