Why did he have to die? Why?? He was one of the most lovable yet simple characters on the show

Why did he have to die? Why?? He was one of the most lovable yet simple characters on the show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Jsj9V_Aqg
youtube.com/watch?v=eEgDDDMk6lI
ventrellaquest.com/tag/george-r-r-martin-elevator-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who else was gonna hold the fucking door?

he could have run away

That's the way life goes

HOLD

I'm actually bawling my eyes out, I feel worse about this death than any other

So Bran can become the Lich King you fool.

Why has Bran been able to fuck up every conceivable task ever presented to him?

ffs he's practically Hitler level at this point, he puts down the mentally ill and causes large groups of subhumans to burn

I can't get over how stupid Summer's death was. What the hell was the point? He didn't even take down one zombie. He just jumped right into a crowd and died instantly.

Press F to pay respects

Press F to hold the door

The direwolves are dying and I hate it. All's left is Ghost an Nimeria.

Because it gave us the most emotional scene since the Red Wedding. Definitely gonna be in TWOW, no way Dabid&Dan would come up with this on their own.

Yea and have them pour through the door and sprint at a fat guy waddling and a girl dragging a cripple through a blizzard......no

Press H to hol' up

They're all going to die by the end. I think that's the point.

Idk about that, the supposed head of shaggy dog was to little.

CUZ DONNIE DARKO

So why did they need to go back while under attack? What was the point of scrambling hodors eggs? I haven't watched yet

Why weren't there swarms behing the tree? We see them run aroudn the tree before, yet they disappear suddenly for Hodor's big moment?

The zombie bros seemed 2x faster than the girl, and likely have infinite stamina, how can they have any hope to escape?

Why was Summer used to buy 2 seconds, when she could have been used as a horse for bran?

Could the northern houses be turning on the Bolton's do you think? I used to think that but since Osha got herself killed, I doubt it.

YOU ONLY HAD TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF

Yeah Dumb and Dumber confirm it came straight from GRRM

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Jsj9V_Aqg

so I told him to hold the door he actually did it the absolute madman!

They didn't show his body. He could be fine.

There is no fucking door in the books.

The Others aren't commanded by an ice zombie.

Bran couldn't get to the origin of the others in the books because it was too fucking cold.

This episode was literal fanfiction. The book is safe.

F

>there was no body
They're going to turn Hodor into an Other.

It's getting fucking dumb. It's like they realize how shit their effects look for the direwolves so they're killing them off so they have more budget for the dragons. The wolves are important and I'm going to be pissed when they kill Ghost off for no reason too.

thats stupid. His name wasn't Ruay is was HODOR!

Bran is the main antagonist of the series.

He was still warged into Hodor when he was holding that door. Bran sacrificed Hodor.

He'll fly an ice dragon named Winter. Summer has to die for Winter to rise.

>Bran is the main antagonist of the series
More like Bran is the main antagonist of logic and sanity

this isn't fair I didn't ask for these feels

>tfw new demon milf succubus

>Oh hey, you just told the big bad where we were and now he's coming right for us.
>So I dunno, let's watch more visions of your Dad while they come to kill us instead of getting the fuck out.

THE

I swear to god they're going to start next episode with a flashback to S1 with Jon and Benjen so they can finally introduce Coldhands.

A noble sacrifice, he's holding doors in heaven now

HOL' UP

He was being controlled by Bran.

The most sad and tragic death of the entire show.

All other deaths I've merely been angry or upset about, but this one hit me hard. Literally my face when.

they just wanted an excuse to write it out of the show because dealing with animal actors is a hassle

Why was there a door there in the first place? I thought the three-eyed raven lived in a cave. Who builds a door to a cave? Where would they get the material and who built it anyway? the Children of the Forest are tiny.

This. Bran made him die. For like a 10 second head start.

Also, the retarded fucking elf should've just thrown the fireball, or better yet set the last door on fire after them

>it's time for you to become me
>hey let's look at your dad when he was a kid again
WHY?!

>Caring about some low key meme character

wew lad

Ol' Three Eyes was just there to make sure Hodor gets fucked up, Ned being there was just a distraction

HE literally ONLY HAD ONE JOB

fuck off

He was forced to do that sacrifice. He wanted no part.

bran is a pretty fucking evil dude.

he fucks up hodor's entire life from the future just so he could force him to hold the door while he escapes.

pretty shitty guy

"Ronway" doesn't really have the same ring to it as "Hodor"

this is the first time I ever got quads. I've been here since 2011

i'm not saying he sacrificed himself

Not to mention the whole reason they need to escape is because of his fuck-up as well. Ned would be embarrassed.

>Also, the retarded fucking elf should've just thrown the fireball
what do you expect from a species that made a nearly invincible intelligent zombie race they can't fight or control

Can't really be noble if you were forced to do it.

>Carmella vs Hodor duel

Who would win?

Quads confirm that that guy is a douchefag

just bad writing. the effect would have been the same.

goes along with the direwolf deaths, especially summer.

literally no fucking point in killing them.

>comparing a character to Hitler
>implying Jews are subhuman
>not realizing who you could be compared to

Go back to Sup Forums

Spoiler alert?

>goes along with the direwolf deaths, especially summer.
>literally no fucking point in killing them.
Make-up and cgi is expensive. So instead we're going to spend all our funds for one building we're just going to burn down in 10 seconds.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEgDDDMk6lI -->4min mark or something

D&D in charge of money management

Newfag

Just hearing them talk like what they write is good makes me nauseous

that faceless man foreshadowed asked arya , do only the bad die

I was just fucking around man, seriously though Bran is quite possibly the biggest asshole any character could have the misfortune of crossing paths with. Just a short exposure to Brandon "Fled on a Sled" Stark seems to increase your chances of being killed off tenfold.

yeah, its a joke. as if they don't rake in enough candy through the show itself and home video sales

Is Bran the most selfish fuck in the entire series?
>so caught up with "muh legs" he wargs against advice and shits the bed by letting the lich king touch him
>gets his dire wolf killed defending him
>gets a dozen forest children killed the same way
>gets tree man killed
>hold the door, hodor, your life is expendable
Pretty certain the last one is a hate crime. What the fuck is Bran's problem?

They tho speedreaderfqg

It wasnt his fault. The raven took him to the past. Hodor saw him and it fucked up his mind. Hodor eyes qerent white, he wasn't being controlled

I seriously hope youre memeing
They went there so hodor could become hodor so he could Ho the Dor

>Bookfag in denial

What a glorious sight to see. bahaha.

>idiots think after bran realizes he scrambled hodor that he's still going to keep trying to alter the past

This was the moment that he learns not to fuck around in the past, just to learn what he can and go. Its the 'with great power' lesson

Hodor wouldn't need to Ho the Dor if they'd just fucking left when they had the chance.

ventrellaquest.com/tag/george-r-r-martin-elevator-story/
>2014

>Ned would be embarrassed
Ned is the same. Cutting down an unarmed man.

Understandable.
I keep watching this show for the pure purpose of knowing who will come out on top, if any at all. As predictability goes, I'm stumped, not that I'm so great at calling story lines but most TV and movie plots are foreseeable but this one keeps me guessing, especially considering the show is supposed to deviate from the books.

Anyone else watching for this reason or am I just a retard and don't know it.

Inside the episode confirms that the Hodor origin/end game directly from Martin.

Or maybe its the show's way of showing that Bran has power over the past, present and future.

He's probably Bran the builder and teaches the first men how to defeat the white walkers while helping the present cast defeat them.

You sadist... :'(

Book is canon, show is not

Hodor scene is from the book GUARANTEED

One thing I don't get is why everybody started calling him hodor. They saw a kid have a fucking seizure and become retarded so they started calling him by the only thing he could tardspeak? wtf winterfell? is it bullying? Why couldn't he still be wylis?

Time travel is gonna be major part of the rest of the series whether you like it or not, bookfag.

there is no basis for that theory. DnD plays with tropes and like the path of least resistance. Its much more their style to create a plot hole for emotional impact and then forget it then it would be for them to create an entire time travel story.

They all run around the tree on the hill. Then i'd imagine they start pouring into the openings. These are not intelligent creatures

See how easily Mera killed them? or even the little plant girls. They are rotten and could probably be finished off by a butterknife

She bought more than 2 seconds. She created a barrier with her body and the fallen wights. + Bran couldent have warged inside her the entire ride to the wall. And what about Meera and hodor, leave them behind while bran is strapped to summers back? you sir, are a complete idiot.

well its not like he was going to argue the point

People get nicknames for all sorts of reasons. He became some kid that ran around saying Hodor all the time. What else do you expect?

...yea sure that can't be the the storyline behind Brands purpose and the cyclical plot behind all of GoT universe the whole time. That would be shitty and terrible.

Please don't let that be what it is.

There was a torch too. I was thinking the same thing. These writers are fucking stupid

My frog trumps your frog. My mind is clear. Your kung fu is weak.

GRRM literally told D&D what to do here. Stay in denial famalam.

I was hoping Summer grabbed Bran by the collar and dragged the little shit all the way. FUCK BRAN.

DIE

HOLD

I was more upset about Bran's direwolf tbqh fampai.

RIP in pepperoni Ghost

At the rate they're killing off direwolves, there's no way Ghost lives past next Sunday night.

I will be so mad if they kill Ghost. He's part of John's character and he's the only one of the wolves that has gotten enough screen time to have an established personality. So of course he's gonna die.

me too, buddy. it hit me like a sack of bricks about five minutes later.

What good is she to the nobles of the north? She served her purpose