What keeps you from an heroing, Sup Forums?

What keeps you from an heroing, Sup Forums?
What's the one thing that makes all the bullshit worthwhile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZYrkdP3IEk
youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=nq9j1qkj2Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drugs, but lately i dont think that can help anymore

I'm too scared of what happens or doesn't happens. Literally nothing else except maybe my SO is keeping me here. I want to go out by drowning.

Used to be sad until I started eating magic mushrooms twice a month and it made me realize that I have my health, live in a free country and that Im still relatively young (19).

my dogs tbh

Dont die until you eat mushroom a couple of times. Might chance things for you drastically. That would be a shame.

Dogs are a big one for me too

the atomic energy show is all I got mates....
This Juggalo ate a rotten egg if it makes you feel better... subscribing will make us feel betteryoutu.be/hZYrkdP3IEk

You're doing good old sport, keep it up, stay safe

My family. I just started college last year so it would hurt me drastically knowing my death might ruin the rest of their lives.

Hope. That may sound gay and cliché as fuck, but I am really hopeful. Always have been and that's the only reason why I think I am still breathing other people's air.

I've been rather fascinated by drowning since I had a dream about it a while ago. Water calms me down so much. Just seeing blue everywhere for miles, I scuba dive, and it's breathtaking. I love water so it seems fitting to go 60ft underwater. It would be so easy. Just take my regulator off. No way in hell id make 60 ft in less than a minute

It would be messed up if you got cllse to the top and someone saved you, only in a brain fucked state. I would personally go to some beautiful coral reef at least 90 feet down, and look at the fishes as I go.

But don't let me convince you mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
Drugs mostly and this guy

i dont want to

You're already 19? Kill yourself already old man.

I would swim up though, you know how sometimes desperation for breath can make you swim up or whatever, that's why 60ft. But you have a point. Instead of coral reef, I'd go for 90 ft with nothing around. Fish are pretty and all but I'm really attracted to the blue ocean. It makes me feel ethereal almost. That may sound gay or whatever but I feel right in the water. Like I can do anything. No one is telling me what I need to be, I just am. In my dream I was swimming 60ft under and I took my mask off and I was able to breathe underwater, and it felt right and freeing. Water was my air and my blood. I hate where I live but it's okay because I'm always next to the beach.

I hate where I live to.

That would make for a good poem.

And even it's not so much that I want to kill myself. I mostly just want to try to breathe in the water. Scientifically I know I can't and that I'll drown, but I have an urge to do so. I am also obsessive compulsive so that might have something to do with it. But everytime I see the ocean I just obsessively think about how it felt in my dream to breathe the water so I really want to try

You think so? I've never tried expressing how I feel about the water or my dream.

my girlfriend

My girlfriend

>deep

My girlfriend. We were talking before but due to circumstances, we had to part ways for a while but now she's back in my life again and everything is better. I started doing better at work, I stopped doing the astronomical amount of drugs I was on, I went from a pack of smokes a day to at most 3 a day and I'm still cutting back, my mood has improved so much and I have something to look forward to every day when I wake up. She's as crazy about me as I am her. Feels good man.

I guess I'm just trying to make things better. This is gonna sound like some shit tier anime but my aunt's motto is that you can't quit until you have it your absolute best. I try to live by her motto as much as I can and I think that when the time comes I will be rewarded for my hard work.

For now I work, work out, and then mope. Shits hard I gotta admit but I won't quit until I gave it my best.

I'm going for the masturbation world record

I know some people who love to write down their feelings on paper, as well as fictional stories. Also it gives you time to reflect.

Right now, it's No Man's Sky

My guinea pig. I would say my bf as well but he's a reason less and less often... that's why I got the pig.

I realized that being sad and wanting to die takes too much energy.

>Pussy from Gf
>Son
>Loving family
>good job
Overall my life is set

Tried 3 times. Can't get it right.

Newsflash - it won't last

korn new album coming out in Octoberm.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=nq9j1qkj2Vc this song actually relates to all of the above