ITT: Advice From a Sup Forumstard

ITT: Advice From a Sup Forumstard

Post advice that has helped you, whether it's from yourself, someone you know, or a famous one. Reply to the one's you can relate, and give story if you like.

I'll start:
>The world doesn't cater to you
>Say it with confidence
>Don't stick your dick in crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trust no one
Learned that way too late.

I can relate, Sup Forumsro. Sometimes the closest people are the ones you should be the most careful with.

Precisely why when I'm finished with Uni, I'm moving as far away as I can and separating myself from my family.

>Be happy, but never satisfied

Your only responsibility is yourself

>"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option." — Mark Twain

Seriously the best advice I can give to anyone in a bad relationship. Its saved me years of heartache.

>Trust your gut feeling, especially when it comes to women and making life decisions

Smart move. Plus a clean slate with a new town/city/country is always refreshing.

Press f11 to turn the gamma down in PrBoom

>You can't make someone care about you

God. If I only listened to that piece of advice. Having a relationship being so one-sided no matter what is terrible.

Haven't got the heart to tell them...yet, but if they ever ask why I don't go to functions or anything (especially my dad's side of the family), I intend to straight up tell them that I don't want anything to do with them ever again. They'll be upset, but I'll just remind them that they never offered to help me at all during college, and they only talk to my parents when they want something.

>They never offered
Someone feels entitled

The feels..

wherever you go, there you are

sauce: I'm 39, been there, done that

Man tell me about it. 5 years into a relationship when it was obvious she stopped caring at 3.

Heres another little gem

Refer to The world dosent cater to you and not is your dad's side of the family. Brat.

>There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself. - Miyamoto Musashi

This does really help me. I learned that you can't control everything outside of you, but you can control how you react to everything.

Oh, but I'm supposed to help THEM when THEY want it? I don't care if [cousin #1] has full-blown AIDS and needs a new kidney; shit, I need books.

ええ?

Nor should I cater to it. Just don't expect me to be there as an uncle, a cousin, a nephew, or whatever if you can't even take 3 seconds out of your life to see how mine is going.

Took me a sec to get it, but now I do. Gotta admit, that's a good one.

>fake it til you make it
>disregard bitches acquire currency
>"dont worry about the little things." - george carlin youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

Buy a pack of nice soft socks to beat off into. Saves on cleanup

To each his own and to not be a sensitive little prick that has to justify what he likes to pretentious assholes that cant hold a conversation for over 30 seconds.
Learned from myself in middle school

>Not all black people are niggers and not all niggers are black people.

>bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

>Life is a video game and I am not a filthy casual.

I can relate to all of this.

That one's good too, user.

>Don't explain yourself to people not worth your time.

You don't use a tissue to catch it right before you skeet?

>“When you think this pain is all you deserve, you are right. You are the only one that can decide how long you will walk in hell.” ― Shannon L. Alder

Another one of my favorites for getting over a breakup.

Completely missed it

someone said "wherever you go, there you are"

accurate/10

Is it some kind of riddle?

>shit tier accuracy
>inferior travel capacity
>weird design

Catapult master race, I cant believe some people think trebuchets are better. It even sounds french

This is so true. I wallowed in sorrow until I made the decision to spend all that time feeling sorry about myself into time invested on myself. I took myself out to explore different cities and towns. Spent time finding a hobby I love. Eventually I learned self-love, which felt way better than any love I've felt before.

Truu