Dubs decides

Dubs decides
Backstory: I'm trolling and using a hot girls pic so guys are hitting me up.

Summary: They think I'm a girl

HUERY UP I DONT CARE IF ITS DUBS JUST GIVE ME MATERIAL

What app is this?

Ask for his phone no.

Say I sometime poop in my cats box

I used to be a guy but I had a sex change 10 years ago is that okay

i have a penis

roll

OK I had to start a new chat so I'll take the next reply

Can we meet tomorrow I can fly out to you tonight

I was once a Pokémon, but one day I woke up in the human world. I had lost all memory of my time there except for my my name, my former species (a Stunfisk), and the fact it was once my life. I eventually joined the local police department with my best friend. She's so energetic! Anyway, we got involved in this government plot with this guy that was stealing ancient Rare Pepes and freezing time in the nearby area where the Rare Pepes once were. We caught the guy, but we were pulled into the future by this guy who posed as a famous explorer. We discovered that time had stopped in the future and met an ally of the thief, who turned out to be innocent, that could travel through time. Before we were killed by a corruped Vladimir Putin, she sent the three of us back to the present. We discovered that we needed to head to Russia and find Vladimir Putin, who was beginning to become his future self. The thief told us that if we saved him that the two of us would disappear along with the dark future. Knowing the risks, we headed to Mother Russia and headed to the center of Putin's palace. The person who dragged us to the future before assaulted us, but after a long battle the so-called thief pused him back into the future. My partner and I headed into the palace and eventually came face to face with him. We stopped him and put the Rare Pepes on a new pedestal within the palace to restore time to normal. As my partner and I were leaving, I began to disappear. My partner cried, but I told them not to worry. I thought I would be gone forever, but I appeared somewhere beautiful. An elegant voice talked to be, and I was sent back to Earth where I rejoined with my partner. Now we're working independently.

say I'm 16 years old

OKay Sup Forums decides

tell a bunch of them that your going to throw a party and give them all the same address
then go and wait and see. take pics and videos

Winrar

Can you rape me

I sometimes piss in the shower and bathe in the toilet. Isn't that wierd!

Winrar

this

ask them if they are willing to take a shit on you

Winrar of the kekest degree

reroll

re

Lol
What next?

you're a nigger

i have a big penis

So I'm a what a ask for 200 bucks per orgy

So I'm pretty well convinced black people are better off under slavery. Don't you think?

Kek

Post this shit you fat fuck

Can you rape me

I would trade a nigger like you for God Emperor Harambe the Gorilla

I got dubs how long does this shit take

Tell him that your profile pic is a little old. Then insist that you need to show him the real you (typical girl bullshit, I'd assume). Then just spam him with pics of Garey Busey with mouth opened.

Some fat spic

OK WHAT I POSTED IS DUPS AND PERFECT FOR THIS GUY DO IT

"Damn man you eat too many tacos or sometinhg"
?

Mfw I knew the game after 2 sentences

I'm doing fine, how's that drug trafficking going, Estaban?

He's mad!

you misspelled 'José'

Just tell him he's not the Juan you're looking for. If he continues just keep going with the Mexican jokes.

Sorry my friend had my phone lol

How does a fatass like you cross the fence at the US-Mexico border?

Ask them for a dick pic.
so you can post in on the internet.

Also what app is this?

WHAT THE HELL THIS GUY ISNT EVEN DUBS AND HIS SHIT GOT SENT ACT LIKE A YOUR A PROSTUTUTE TO THAT FAT FUCK ALLREADY YOU MORON

Why is it trendy to be an SJW lately?

yall are bad at this

roll

Skout

What do??

This

THE SHIT ABOUT BEING A PROSTUTE IM LIKE THE ONLY GUY WHO GOT DUPS

This is actually Eric Jones of the FBI, you're under arrest

Yeah you know with the cartels!

Come on, man. I know you got suma dat good shit buried inside your buttcrack. Don't you hold out on me, Jose.

Damm

Estoy bien, ¿cómo es que el tráfico de drogas va, Esteban?

>Estaban
jejejejeje

Goddamnit

when did you realize you were homosexual?

lmfao

Lmao do this and keep on changing his name with every response

too tiny to get a pic?

Show him your cock.

Tell him he has a very nice unicycle

rolling for dis

My Cannon Rebel XD has 100x zoom. Then will you be able to see it?

Ask
her
Can I tie you up to my bed and feed you only with my cum for a week or so?

Ask Mexico for a "mustachio" ride

Rollain

Are you latino, asian or do you have down syndrom?
All three would be my guess

Fuck

Roll

this OP

Fat spic pt 3

roll

If I've done nothing but insult you why are you such a pussy whipped bitch that you're still talking to me?

because i want to know how much bigger my penis is than you, kike

I just want some fap material. My cp is getting old

Show random pair of tits

You do drugs and drink alcohol constantly? I'm reporting you to border security.

This

I swear I've seen that picture somewhere before somewhere else.

Oh shit!!!

This. Send a random tit pic. Send Mexico dick pick. Maybe shave your ass and get one to fap to it.

Riiight, I "getchu". But seriously nigga, a ma-- I mean a woman's gotta get some top quality shizzle to wolf down on, knowwhatimsayin'? Don't be a classic puta and hold out on me, Pedro.

That's not possible, Niggers aren't intelligent

holy shit I will murder your parents in front of your eyes then rip out there throts then whip you to death of you don't give me something as simple that

Tell him he's fedorable

send crying jordan mem

oh man
I bet he owns several fedoras

This is now a dubs get thread.

it was already a dubs get thread you fuckhead

Ya I WANT MY FUCKING PROSTITUTE SHIT ALREADY FUCK OFF AND DIE

winrar

dubs have spoken do it OP

Sorry everyone, the fat spic blocked me.

OR SO I THOUGHT