/transfer/

Ignore 190kg (and report his off-topic) edition
Report Manica sub-edition

Everton have made an approach for Wolfsburg's Germany winger Julian Draxler, who also interests Arsenal. The 22-year-old has a £63m release clause. (Independent)

>The Merseyside club will refuse to budge on their £50m valuation of 22-year-old England defender John Stones, who is a target for Manchester City. (Sky Sports)

Paul Pogba's world-record transfer from Juventus to Manchester United is complete, and will be announced when the 23-year-old France midfielder returns from holiday. (Manchester Evening News)

>Liverpool could offload unwanted striker Mario Balotelli, 25, to Ajax. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal and Chelsea are both interested in German defender Shkodran Mustafi, 24, with the Gunners also considering a bid for West Brom's Jonny Evans, 28, to ease their defensive injury problems. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea are watching Brazil's Thiago Maia, 19, during the Olympics, as they consider making a £15m bid to take him from Santos. (Daily Mirror)

Diego Costa, 27, is likely to stay at Stamford Bridge, after Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo said the Spain striker's "place is with Chelsea". (Marca,via ESPN)

>However, Chelsea will have to work to re-sign former striker Romelu Lukaku's signature, after Everton offered the 23-year-old £135,000 a week to stay at the club. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid are prepared to offer £55.1m to sign Bayern Munich's 24-year-old Austria midfielder David Alaba. (AS)

>Former England captain Rio Ferdinand, 37, says that he would be interested in working under national team manager Sam Allardyce with a view to stepping up to take charge in the future. (Times)

Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani has put in a transfer request after the Portuguese side received a £16.75m bid from an unnamed English club. Everton and Southampton are both interested in the 28-year-old. (Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGgHm9mZafo
youtube.com/watch?v=TQn9V2j2mBw
youtube.com/watch?v=jL22RsPIfdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>de gay

Manchester City are close to completing a £4.75m deal for 19-year-old Colombia international winger Marlos Moreno from Atletico Nacional. (Guardian)

>Kasper Schmeichel has agreed a new five-year deal to stay at Leicester City. The 29-year-old Denmark goalkeeper had been linked with a move away from the Premier League champions. (ESPN)

Jurgen Klopp will not allow midfielder Lucas Leiva, 29, to leave Liverpool until he has secured defensive cover for his injury-depleted backline. (Liverpool Echo)

>Roma are interested in reported Liverpool target and former Arsenal captain Thomas Vermaelen, 30, who plays for Barcelona. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

Arsenal want to promote former winger Freddie Ljungberg, 39, from his role coaching the club's under-15s to fill the under-18s role vacated by Thierry Henry earlier this summer. (Times)

>Veteran Stoke striker Peter Crouch, 35, could move to Championship side Wolves in a bid for more first-team football. (Birmingham Mail)

Aston Villa are prepared to allow 33-year-old centre-back Joleon Lescott to leave the club for free, with Leeds interested. (Telegraph)

good thread

pogba?

48 hours la

Good edition

nth for retractable seating

david alaba is good and all but why paying £55.1m for a sub player?

The Olympics are stupid

Any news on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation lads?

Probably looking at him playing CDM

But that'd be wasting money putting a player in a sub optimal position

48 hours

Confirmed a few days ago.

This tbqh. Autism cup tonight, then belgian beer lmao league footy. Fuck the olympics. Opening ceremony is best part anyways and who wants to watch favelados do the macarena for an hour.

Mourinho to Wormwood Scrubs FC when?

Why is it that a 23 year old that made the FifPro XI suddenly becomes overrated when Man Utd are in for him?

Just heard from my guy in London that Mustafi to Chelsea should be confirmed within 48 hours

Because he isn't worth £100m+

I will kek my kekkers if chelski cuck arsenal to him

>cuck

Why do people say this? That isn't how it works. Furthermore, it would only be a 'cuck' if Arsenal ever made an offer. Just because rumour mill say that it's totes happening, doesn't mean it is. Do you think Everton are going to spend £63m on Draxler? If he stays at Wolfsburg, did they 'cuck' Everton?

>kek my kekkers if chelski cuck
never let it be said again that australians are the worst posters in /trans/

That is irrelevant surely? He is worth however much a club is willing to pay. Sure it is a big sum of money but it doesn't make him a mediocre or overrated player all of a sudden.

Come on Everton. Do something. All you literally need is a centre back and you have a side that could fight for European football. Roberto martinez just fucked everything up.

DELETE

I love this pic. Thank you to whoever made it

Sunderland are fucked lads.

>If he stays at Wolfsburg, did they 'cuck' Everton?
yes

that is how it works

Sevilla sign Gabriel Mercado from River Plate.

Who?

Lucy Zelic predicts the top 4 to be City, United, Arsenal, Chelsea

your thoughts???

>all of a sudden

You mean suddenly. But to answer your point, it's not irrelevant. £100m means everything else is increased. So a player worth £30m becomes £50m. And so on. It forces shit up. I know the meme of "something is only worth what somebody is willing to pay", but that's a shitty get out clause. This is a world where a single player is worth £100m? It's madness, user.

It absolutely is. Chelsea are the masters of transfer based cuckoldry

lucy is a mong hack and is only there because she is a wog

However fucked they might be, Hull are 10x more fucked

1. City
2. United/Spurs
3. United/Spurs
4. Chelsea

SBS Premier League match live schedule:
Saturday, 13 August at 9.00pm (AEST): Hull City v Leicester City
Saturday, 20 August at 11.30pm (AEST): Burnley v Liverpool
Saturday, 27 August at 9.00pm (AEST): Tottenham v Liverpool
Saturday, 10 September at 9.00pm (AEST): Manchester United v Manchester City
Saturday, 17 September at 11.30pm (AEST): Hull City v Arsenal
Saturday, 24 September at 9:00pm (AEST): Manchester United v Leicester City

/liv/ RUNS Australia

United was dominant for 15 years, in Europe and England. No one except United supporters wants them to return to the top. Talking shit about Pogba and the rest is wishful thinking...they are HOPING Pogba is overrated, they are HOPING Zlatan is too old, etc.

The real game is with the elite clubs. Bayern, Juve, Real, Barca, PSG don't want United back as one of the CL elite. Watch all the insults, PR, transfer rivalries to try to keep United down. Bayern is the worst, issuing press releases or playing transfer games constantly.

Meanwhile, United is doing similar things. Forcing Juve to sell Pogba is a major coup over another elite club, as was keeping De Gea from going to Madrid. Expect United to bid big on a Bayern player next summer. This is all about financial dominance leading to performance on the field dominance.

>gillingham.jpg

The reason player value has increased is due to EPL clubs being stupidly rich. Sure we might not think he is worth £100 million, but £100 million in the EPL isn't as valuable as it was a few years ago. The transfer fee isn't indicative of how good a player is, look at all the stupid transfer stories this summer a lot involve over-inflated prices for players (Draxler, Bonnuci, Lukaku, Gomes, Sanches and so forth). Just because someone pays a retarded amount for a player doesn't make them a shit player or 'overrated', 'overrated' is a stupid term anyway as it doesn't say whether the player is good or bad, just that he isn't as good in your opinion as everyone else makes him out to be.

>this delusion
fucking kek

>United was dominant for 15 years, in Europe
>only won 2 cl in the last 50 years
top keks

>United was dominant for 15 years, in Europe
They won 2 CLs. In a similar 15 year period Bayern and Milan also won two, and Real and Barcelona won 3, with Real even winning it 4 times in the last 16 and 5 times in the last 18.

United consumers really are the worst

Take a look at the UEFA rankings. United was near the top for years. They only won 2, but lost 3 more finals. That includes a win and 3 more finals in 5 years.

So yes, dominant. The rise of Barca cost United more CL titles.

>Take a look at the UEFA rankings
Benfica and Porto are both currently in the top 8.

>This is a world where a single player is worth £100m? It's madness, user.

£50m in 2001 is madness. Madrid's galacticos bullshit has been forcing prices up for almost 2 decades

you are beyond retarded and delusional but you are right buyern are the worst shit there trying to win games in the office because they got rekt by the big 3 of la liga fucking scum kike club

Yedlin to Sunderland happening?

>Bayern is the worst, issuing press releases or playing transfer games constantly.
pls explain

Getting real fucking tired of this absolute piece of shit of a festival taking part in my city and the 'musicians'taking part in it.

>log into kikebook
>#untoold #vibezzz, #moremagic

>go out
>posters for this shit everywhere,they even made some limited edition beer for it
>city is flooded with retards from all over eastern europe that came here for this shit

>tell anyone where I'm from
>kewl breh u went/goin 2 untold breh 2 cool breh wish I lived there 2 go breh

At least this lump is taking place right now and will be over for a few days.

Fucking spics, man. I spent a week in San Carlos and it sucked. Nogales is a living anus. Rocky Point is ok, if you don't go off the beach. The rest....lead paint babies.

Adelita's in Tijuana was ok. At least some of your women are hot.

>Grrr, other people are having fun near me

Shouldn't you be out picking their pockets?

I'm in a good mood today.

I'm gonna (You) all tripsfags in this thread

>IN - Llorente, Baston
>OUT - Williams, Ayew

I'm okay with this.

Fuck this shit,the city's scene is usually shit lilke this
youtube.com/watch?v=AGgHm9mZafo
None of that noise those unoriginal cunts bring about

Please follow the edition of this thread. Thank you.

>Bayern are the worst ABUs
>traded Pig Falmer to United
It checks out

Dubfire is good, the rest of that line up is dogshit.

>that line up

>not rating the GOAT band Scooter

CL last qualifier draw in 15 bings

>The Ultimate Romanian Experience

Kek, just noticed:

>The Ultimate Romanian Experience

So pretty shit then?

I can't help but feel like that would involve quite a bit less music, and quite a bit more shanking.

Remember when Everton were rich and had £100m to spend

>8 days until the season starts
>1 signing, a shit 33 year old keeper for free

>Neverton

It is absolute fucking shit,only a complete and total retard would be interested in this garbage.
There are like 4 foreign artists that are somehow interesting and maybe a few of our own,but those I can see on their own shows instead of this pile of shit.

Do you drink cantillon or other lambics?

Remember when Arsecucks were rich and had £200m to spend?

>8 days until the season starts
>1 signing, a shit 23 year old midfielder for £35m

>Arsecuckanal

Go take an eckie and listen to Tiesto, you'll feel a lot better.

I'd rather smoke some weed and listen this
youtube.com/watch?v=TQn9V2j2mBw
All while hoping Loefah will come here again this time allso bringing his Swamp 81 crew.

They've made three signings you fool and they're all shit.

YOU SMOKE WEED??? SERIOUSLY??? WOW BRO YOU'RE SOOOOO HXRDCXRE!!!! WISH I COULD BE AS EPIC AS YOU BRAH! 4/20 4/20 AMIRITE???

Prick.

>cluj

Imagine being this upset that someone across the world smokes mildly psychoactive plant matter

Please no

>Holding
>Asano

Do not count as signings you fucking retard. If they're not first team players and over £15m, then they don't count. So shut the fuck up.

Arsecucks damage control.

The draw is on !

Besic out for six months. didn't Neverton fans think they were getting Witsel?

West Brom have been bought be the Chinese. I'm guessing that means they'll sack Pulis at some point and he'll go to Hull, miraculously saving them from relegation.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Loefah so much, I had all the mixes and records
>I pray to Loefah every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Loefah is love" I say. "Loefah is life"
>My dad hears me and he calls me a faggot
>I knew he was just jealous of my devotion for Loefah
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>Im crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and its really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>Its Loefah
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to ear, "this is my swamp81"
>He grabs me with his powerful DJ hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Loefah
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Loefah
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Loefah
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Loefah looks him straight in the eye and says. "Its all loefah now"
>Loefah leaves through my window
>Loefah is love, Loefah is life

>According to Marca, Manchester United are tracking James Rodriguez situation at Real Madrid after the Spanish outlet claimed that he will lose his place in the side this season.
>The Colombian endured a difficult campaign last season due to a combination of injury and a loss of form, and reports claim that he could hand in a transfer request before the start of the La Liga season. It is believed that Real Madrid will demand up to £70m for the Colombian.

>Pay huge money for a WC babby
>don't use him
>demand huge money
>no one willing to pay
>he's just sitting on the bench eating up their wage bill

Bravo, Florentino

Imagine being a fat American piece of shit. Oh that's right it's your reality.

yes I enjoy a tasty lambic from time to time, prefer a good trapist though

>Moving the goalsposts to fit your narrative

Calm down, you're being a bit silly

based romanian music taste

what the fuck lad
I rate loefah though

I rate scooter like I would rate a good meme on here, it's funny but not "good"

He is nothing but a younger Mata. I can't see anyone paying more than £50M, even with transfer inflation and his marketing potential.

wew lad

The only thing worse than normies is eastern European normies
My sympathies la

>YB-Gladbach
Cool.

LudogoretsLudogorets(BUL)
-
PlzeňPlzeň(CZE)

CelticCeltic(SCO)
-
H. Beer-ShevaH. Beer-Sheva(ISR)

KobenhavnKobenhavn(DEN)
-
APOELAPOEL(CYP)

DundalkDundalk(IRL)
-
LegiaLegia(POL)

Dinamo ZagrebDinamo Zagreb(CRO)
-
SalzburgSalzburg(AUT)

SteauaSteaua(ROU)
-
Man. CityMan. City(ENG)

PortoPorto(POR)
-
RomaRoma(ITA)

AjaxAjax(NED)
-
RostovRostov(RUS)

Young BoysYoung Boys(SUI)
-
MönchengladbachMönchengladbach(GER)

VillarrealVillarreal(ESP)
-
MonacoMonaco(FRA)

Some decent fixtures

are you ok lad

Them older tunes is fucking wicked la
youtube.com/watch?v=jL22RsPIfdQ
love the man loefah,even more since I found out he supports leeds

Steaua is a banana skin for city desu

>the age of sensible transfers and easy torrenting are over
worst year

>Ayaks
We did it

but juve is asking for that price specifically because he's not worth that much
>we want this £50m player
>ok but you'll have to pay us £100m
>oh well, ok
>oh shit mane they actually went for it the madmen we were just trolling

Yeah it will probably be harder for them than say Ajax or Monaco, who are bigger names. I'd imagine Bucharest will try kick the shit out of them