/s/fur

/s/fur

Yo, person who was unsure what it do tomorrow/today (Thursday) are you the same guy who had work off this week? I don't have NS, so I wouldn't know.

Bread?

Fluffy tail is fluffy.

monitering....

nah
ima go to sleep
night

>OP's with a thumbnail

I want to boop her nose.

Yep it's me.

Guys I played through ABZU the other day and now I want to fuck a shark

Figured as much. Can't contribute more than I did last time of just sitting on your ass, doing next to nothing, which is my plan now. Got a nice game of civ I've had on the backburner for a while, so I can just relax and play that. Got a duel map on deity against Gandhi, so I can pretty much get away with anything.

I'm pretty predictable, all my posts have "image.jpeg" for the image. I just finished playing the Halo: Reach Campaign to get the "Monument to all your sins achievement"

What game did you play so you decided to fuck up your life?

The good news is that it's pretty hard to screw up a day off. Even if you fail to come up with something to do, you've done nothing, which is still good.

I might finally get around to packing my things. Fucking landlord sucks.

Show me your Service Record, scrub.

Yeah? What's going on?

I played through Hamtaro: Ham ham Heartbreak the other day and now I want to fuck a hamster

My landlord has decide to sell the house. It's two story, four bedroom, two and a half bath plus garage. Costs $750 a mont in rent. The thing is he won't let me buy it, he said something along the lines of, "I want to show the house to new people." Basically he knows that I won't buy at full market price because I've been playing rent.

Damn, man, that sucks. You got another place in mind?

illustration major here. love this, thanks for posting.

Please god let there be a huge advancement in VR tech so we get to be with these fluffy grils

Party on, Wayne

I'm trying to stay in the same neighborhood but buy a house instead of rent. There's only two for sale in my neighborhood, one that's 1 bath, three bedroom and no garage. The other is two bath, four bedroom and still no garage. Both houses are on the smaller side. I don't like them but I have to decide by the end of the month.

Party on, Garth

Indeed, You're welcome.

The artist is Michael Whelan. he does a lot of fantasy book covers.

full size thread pic

rainbowscreen is based??

That's a penis.

Damn, $750
that's half of what I pay for my place.

also sup

Purged from inventory, Thank you!

My parents rented this house before me, and my grandparents before them. And the Landlord is still gonna be an asshole.

Not a problem.

Well, good luck. I'm going to get some sleep and try to avoid fucking up my broken fingertip too much (took off splint, it's a pain in the ass to wear) wish y'all lovely Gordon filled dreams.

Hey, be glad you got a heads up. Last house we rented the landlord let it go into foreclosure underneath us. We stayed there 12 months, they missed 18 payments. That was a fun morning...

Gordon filled dreams to you too.

That's sounds really bad.

You surely cant expect him to sell it for less then market value just because you've been there a while and have already paid him a ton of money.

i require fluffy bats

When you put it like that it all makes sense.

sup faggs !!! Im back!!

Indeed.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Alright guys, I'm getting tired. I'm gonna go dream about noses to boop and will catch you all later. Have a good night guys!

ok

can you dump more shark furries?

Hey Dr shark belly what's up man?

Yeah, 2 days before Thanksgiving we got a knock on the door from the police to serve her the court papers. Then the bitch tried to get us to show up in court and use us as a defense to keep the house. We bailed hard. But we only had a month to find a new place and move.

Your abiltiy to be in every thread sense ive discovered four chan is amazing

I'm busy with other things so i'm just lurking.

4u

Nah, he isn't here *that* much. He doesn't spend enough time on Sup Forums to be in every thread.

Ain't that right, SBG?

so how is everyone

If you check the archive I believe you will find me to be one of the top 10 all time posters.
I believe I was 8th last we checked, and that was a couple years ago. I'm probably top 5 now.

Thanks

good thanks

What archive? How does one check such a thing?

not much, waiting for the clouds to clear some more so I can go watch the meteor shower a little.

I really dont remember. I always let 8bit do that.

not going to let that joke go eh?

unless you're being serious in which case, yes.

considering an hero

Wow thats neat

>not going to let that joke go eh?
Nope.
>unless you're being serious in which case, yes.
Lies.

Sounds cool dude how's work been going?

Whys that?

Cool, im doing the same thing

eh, alright, my antenna is still is pieces and my test rocket is just sitting gathering dust still, waiting for a launch site.