youtube.com/watch?v=YYoWstToygA
youtube.com/watch?v=8RvZvdKjirc
youtube.com/watch?v=aOFgdOfcHSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no thanks, you alkie neckbeard faggot

well.. then, why respond? whutha fuck

Sup Nickels you bastard, how you been?

How's it going Sup Forumsro?

Hey! It's the little Caesars guy again! What you've been up to?

rate my dick

kegh, not to be THAT Facebook post, but to be honest, not so good. But I'm here to hear y'alls stories, what's up?

Just one question, how many kids are you hiding
in your basement, and would you be willing to part
with one female? I have 2 grand untraceable...

Heeeey.
That's Mm food .. On the screen btw

restructuring my work, finding a new place to live soon, surviving somehow. But I'll be alright.. you?
the last time I had a basement, there was nothing but old furniture and beer-making equipment.. hardly worth anyone's time, eh?

well if I'm honest too I'm not doing so great. Came on Sup Forums cause I can't sleep, too much shit on my mind. What's goin on with you?

hey, cheers! shit, is that whole glass full of rum??

Love these threads. Makes my night.

I graduated college this spring. Working as a camp counselor for the summer, and then who knows? Broke up with gf. I'm sad but it wasn't a bad breakup. The uncertainty is both scary and hopeful.

Sorry to hear that you're not doing so hot. Holding you in the light. Better days are ahead.

What's good homie? Hope life's been treating ya well.

fixing big problems, I think a transition into a new chapter of life is coming soon. If I'm doing well afterwards, I'll return to Sup Forums, but.. might be going away for a while

If you died I would actually be sad

Do you like to masturbate to the hot chicks at the Olympics while being rotten drunk?

hey now, that sounds fun! I was up to Camp Grady Spruce back a few years, it's a lot of fun out in the woods.
And thanks, sometimes these moments are the leap onto a new land, eh?
gettin' there! still got two 40s and a tallboy~

Fair enough man can't say I blame you on that. Sometimes it's good to take a step back from certain things to help you figure out some other problems that might be occurring. Definitely hope you can find whatever it is you're looking for in the meantime

Does a bear shit in the woods?
Greetings from my 3rd world shithole.

I hope you leak just enough info for someone to figure out where you live and then kill you

You going to rehab? Friend of mine just gone in.

thanks, friend!
oh shit, are the Olympics on? I know the Peloton is happening, but..

I'm in a sad mood tonite, time for the good tunes~
youtube.com/watch?v=YYoWstToygA

Ok you drive a hard bargin..

I'll pay 2.500 for one of your "old furniture's", just make sure she's ripe, and still a virgin.

PS: I'll give you an extra 500 if you have a boy under 7. It's best to castrate them before puberty, as to keep them docile.

Just about to finish building my pc..
Been playing console religiously for 9+ years, really exited to play the games i bought.
Got arma 3, xcom 2, and total war warhammer, super exited to play all three

Hey man looking for some good girls right now u seen any in my area....??

Do you drink every single night , dude? That's unhealthy.

I'll keep in touch somehow, but my means won't match my lifestyle so I'll.. have to improvise 'til I can set up my own studio apartment and set up internet.
dude, sweet top! where are you at?
nah, just gonna have to pull up stakes, find someplace new soon.
c'mon, move along, it ain't right
Enjoy! might I suggest Mafia 2 as well, great story and fun play

Camp is great. Working with kids is good for mental health, at least for me. Very recharging.

I think it takes some guts to make changes. Even if we're not sure they'll work out, I think it's good to appreciate that you have the wherewithal to want to make a change. That's half the battle. A lot of people don't even get that far.

>not drinking day m night
Plebs I tell ya

Sugar, Cinnamon and Butterscotch at the Spearmint Rhino might not be good for you, what with the Diabeetus and all~
I actually don't, but I read a lot of manga.. been a big fan of Terra Formars, does the whole Gantz thing without being.. well, Gantz

Totally looking forward to mafia 3

My wife and I haven't had sex since before we got married. not even on our wedding night or our honeymoon. its been almost a year.

I'm fairly sure I've wasted an entire decade of life.

Unless the change was thrust on you. In which case, surprise! You get to see where the chips fall and learn. That's the attitude I'm trying to take.

Guadalajara, Mexico, AKA clown government.
I'll be your guide whenever you drop by, my city being one of the most visited ones, is not as fucked.

it's mostly a social thing, like.. I love my friends I'm living with at the moment, but I don't want to tire of them like some high-horse asshole, so! I'll emigrate, find a small and simple place to live and hone my powers. But yeah, camp rules, if Ernest taught me anything as a kiddo.. kinda almost makes me wanna pull a Firewatch and be a lookout ranger, but I need human contact.. man, if I could do my threads from a watchtower!
no big deal, a fella comes on here sometimes, only takes water! I think I'll call him Pyotr

Big happy! Waiting to get of work then i got a few pints of bud and defiantly some bong loads how you been?

oh fuck yes, brother. After playing him in 2, it'll be great to see Vito again down in the Big Easy~
have you learned your lesson?
busy, thoughtful.. hence the changes coming. Glad you're headed into a good evening though, drive safe!

ugh, NOW the captchas start

Pretty confident I saw your face posting on Facebook recently on some music festival page.

Everyone on Sup Forums should get their own watchtower. The people below will mistake us for stars while we lurk and shitpost.

What's the lesson supposed to be? Don't get married? Don't marry a woman who has mental issues and says she loves someone else who lives 5 states away? What's the lesson exactly?

really! was it from the 4th of July?
man, I'd be able to show you guys some awesome nite skies with that job.. hmmmm

Why are those crabs spraying him with webs

You looks like cool man. My tips fedora from Russia

I apologize, that was unfair.. look, if the love has nothing to do with fucking, then it shouldn't matter, but as you've said, this yo-yo seems to be in love with someone else from afar, infidelity is more than grounds for leaving someone.. so whatcha gonna do? what CAN you do, rather
yeah, what the?

Yeah about a month ago is the right time frame. I don't remember the context of the post, just the very recognizable trademark outfit of yours in the profile pic if I recall

I am cool! what part of russia do you live, my friend? I'm in texas myself~

and now, let's slow it down a bit..
youtube.com/watch?v=8RvZvdKjirc

I hate that a complete faggot like you has friends while I don't....wtf happened to the world...

You are probably getting these pictures from Omegle or something. Timestamp or gtfo.

Hey dude what's good?

Nah this guy is real he posts here semi often

Wouldn't that make you the complete faggot? Self awareness is useful in finding friends, user. Op seems to realize that.

sup OP. If you had to guess my age, what would it be? restless and have always been curious of what other people think my age is.

damn! was it a video? I apparently did a very good job of singing True Survivor from Kung Fury at a karaoke party.
how's this?
everything! I just have to figure it out first..

Good to see you again OP
Having a good night?

This is my first time on Sup Forums (really), and all I see is stupid shit. then I see you, made my day. best of luck to you

I don't know it but wherever
Kirov Oblast

You really should not admit that
People give newfriends shit for it all the time

I made you a pretty picture.

good to know

Oh no for sure I'm a faggot...a self aware one...but to look at me you would think I'm the privileged faggot...but in the end being the hold of a crack white and a homeless twat stays with you I guess

an easy 25, 29 at most!
I am! how about you, brother
that is a big country you got there, friend. Having a good evening?

great fap material thank you

I have now 8:48 am. Woke up a couple hours ago. I feel great buddy

Doing pretty good
Feeling real satisfied with myself and some choices I've made for myself lately
I've got work at the theater I work at again tomorrow though so I shouldn't stay up too much later but I always enjoy your posts

whoa-ho, NICE~! what stylish colors.. thanks!
Oho, lovely! sounds like we need a breakfast tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOFgdOfcHSo

I'd slam both of them Texas style. Thanks for sharing, brother.

are you a dj?

hey, you grab that shit by the tits and have fun, I worked as a projectionist for a couple years, it can be a very relaxed job if you stay aware and learn your areas. Have a g'nite!
What a boring doppleganger!

I lost.

What's the last thing you ate?

There you are, Nickel. I checked for you when I started drinking. Long time no see.

Foreskin.

Thanks man, have a great one.

no, but I love music almost as much as I love teriyaki chicken! I guess this is kinda what DJs do, eh? only a bit harder
Piccolo! brother, it is excellent to see youse again, que pasa?

i smashed my phone in a rage and can't update with a new pic, but it's the same exact deal, same bottle too

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
ooooooooooooof
nigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
you are not a human.

Feeling conflicted. Hung out with a friend earlier and we planned to drink at another friends house, I texted him and he didn't respond. Check snapchat and turns out he's there drinking with others. No ones hit me up :(

But I digress, I got my drink. How is your night?

did you get a musical instrument replacement yet? drinking el cheapo red wine and water through a straw btw

you're a tribly neckbeard

Sailor Jerry rum.

Like every night.

Yay for high functioning alcoholism.

hey, I remember ya! how are you and that beef-army tower of yours? All excited for No Man's Sky?
god, I love the look of Dragonball Piccolo.
Feels like they're too impolite for the truth, fuck 'em for now!
I'm drunk, perched on the precipice of a new part of my life, probably gonna have a very interesting autumn~
nothing yet, but I fell in love with a little Korg jobbie at the Guitar Center last week, I'ma save for it.. small blocky gray one with a vocoder

Watching james bond

tip your fedora furiously

Nigga so kawaii desu senpei

Dragonball piccolo is best piccolo, he's leaner and has more character IMO. What's this precipice you speak of? Are things about to get bad? You didn't lose your job did you? Piccolo san is here for you.

You are a legend.

Ahh, Mr. Bond.. wish I had a cat to pet menacingly
geez, I could picture us talking in the rocky wastelands he hangs out in.
Nah I'm fine, I've just gotta get out of this place before I murder my best friends.. I dunno, it might be all the youtube commercials I can't skip

this particular OP is a nonanon attention hogging fag

Mozilla Firefox has a YouTube ad blocker, desu senpei.