SHARETHREAD "From The Depths Of Time and/or SoulSeek" Edition

ETIQUETTE
- Include correct format (artist / band, title of release, year of release, cover art, the file type (v0, 320 mp3, FLAC, etc), short description, YouTube sample, link)
- Send thanks if you have downloaded something to let them know they did a good thing
- Avoid sharing / requesting things that are already on the archive
- Soulseek / rutracker are your friends, too - just don't argue in this thread about it
- No samples on YouTube, Soundcloud? Drag'n'drop any mp3 on clyp.it

REQUESTS
>I have a request! Did I...
- Check the archive for a live link before requesting?
- Share something first?
- Google "blogspot + artist name + album name"

ARCHIVE
>"I don't know how to find what I'm looking for in the archive"
- Go here: >>>>>>>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
- When searching, limit your search to links only, like so: "desired album mega|zippyshare|mediafire|slacktunes"
- Make sure you've typed "zippyshare" and not "zippy", or else Zippyshare links will not be found.

USEFOOL TOOLS:
- Deezloader (Windows only) mega.nz/#!JFQyDLjL!HJsjSyo_RNpwcj3ffHKI6ve2j-WXdD1NtMD3ieS-iZg
Extract the archive & open "start.bat" to rip albums available @ Deezer.com at 320kbps.
Tutorial:youtu.be/Aq1C1Xw0xis
- Soulseek (P2P) soulseekqt.net/news/

>USEFUL SHARES & DISCOGRAPHIES
pastebin.com/7Syxr4rZ
pastebin.com/K9kFJPT6
OLD THREADS:

FM - RetroActive (1995) (V0)
>Prog Rock, Good Luck Finding a physical copy of this-core
The Canadian Progressive Rock trio's original lineup in concert.
Sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=0tmZXEbsiGY

mega.nz/#!HQRDSRYZ!sIFS5VoNbIq5SP3_yHkHfw6UFQZHtMvm-QP4FbkoEbA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpEF1nWCHrM
mega.co.nz/#!EREAjYwT!19HPf6gmKBJYmBmSoVydogfkQzcZLYKSw0yzhrrKaps
mega.nz/#!F91FQLCA!83YQgnUZX6-1byGj-p-HU_X2Nh55xKstMG7mX0p4q3s
youtube.com/watch?v=BBbBf6LPggY
youtube.com/watch?v=3rGmhEzkah8
yadi(dot)sk(slash)public(slash)?hash=32weOgZx2PlH+yHWwp73ahGi0jBevcuOUgvZXX17Uv0=
youtube.com/watch?v=1YOsbAUCZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LLULVpcb5Mw&index=4&list=PLCgmqjZ9Fd3lfZ9jfLLfyRAnv-bp63Op7
mega.nz/#F!N0JTSRLZ!_d_5PiYKCvQADGNOmSlquw
mega.co.nz/#!BENzCZLS!3VkHjW6DMtTC4Sp6mEHzklMALVeSsRW6Ex24wIfkALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mIiQX0FFDLs
deezer.com/album/7491778
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3859006
youtube.com/watch?v=CUXP8jUS-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2BNDOz8tIxA
mediafire.com/?tap5kdveltkqaax
www114.zippyshare.com/v/blR7ed0y/file.html
mega.nz/#!ZFgmWLCa!HigtP9nLqJnCUUXAin3TiH9bSwL3D96wAg34NucH0dQ
www23.zippyshare.com/v/r7GAOvjs/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fire! Orchestra - Enter!
>free jazz, avant garde, experimental

youtube.com/watch?v=JpEF1nWCHrM
mega.co.nz/#!EREAjYwT!19HPf6gmKBJYmBmSoVydogfkQzcZLYKSw0yzhrrKaps

Rob Leereveld - Songs of sailors, settlers and swaggies (probably 2016)
>bush music, 320 kbps
mega.nz/#!F91FQLCA!83YQgnUZX6-1byGj-p-HU_X2Nh55xKstMG7mX0p4q3s
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=BBbBf6LPggY

reccing (any release by this project, honestly)

Tripfag you forgot the link to the VERY previous thread:

Requested by :
Acпид (Aspid) / Кpoвoизлияниe (Extravasation) (1992, 2007 remaster) [320 kbps MP3]
>technical thrash, original speed
Sample (missed by that user in last thread): youtube.com/watch?v=3rGmhEzkah8
yadi(dot)sk(slash)public(slash)?hash=32weOgZx2PlH+yHWwp73ahGi0jBevcuOUgvZXX17Uv0=

And now please re-up Krallice - Orphan of Sickness

>Krallice - Orphan of Sickness
Finally found a working link on Realm of Metal.

Except he didn't

Sorry for temporary blindness

Michel Houellebecq - Présence Humaine [FLAC]
>french, poetry, electro pop

samples: youtube.com/watch?v=1YOsbAUCZU4

youtube.com/watch?v=LLULVpcb5Mw&index=4&list=PLCgmqjZ9Fd3lfZ9jfLLfyRAnv-bp63Op7

mega.nz/#F!N0JTSRLZ!_d_5PiYKCvQADGNOmSlquw

how do i use chives? hdd died. just want my baroness albums back ;_;

thanks

YOU NEED TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER TO EXIT TO ENTER
AOTY 2014 right there

Paavoharju - Yhä hämärää (2008)
>freak folk, psychedelic, New Weird Finland
>one of the most beautiful and intriguing albums ever made
>strange yet wonderful mix of European folk, psychedelic and electronic/drone music
mega.co.nz/#!BENzCZLS!3VkHjW6DMtTC4Sp6mEHzklMALVeSsRW6Ex24wIfkALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mIiQX0FFDLs

Requesting fellow Finnish freak folk album Islaja - Palaa
laa aurinkoon. All the links in the archive are dead :(

Nice share.
Use Deezloader featured in OP to get the Islaja album.
Here's direct link to the album:
deezer.com/album/7491778

Here's the discography too if you prefer torrent:
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3859006

I hope you go blind

Hello this has been posted here a lot back then but now all the links are dead. Even soulseek doesn't have it. :( Does anyone have a copy they could upload?

youtube.com/watch?v=CUXP8jUS-3Q
>Madeline Ava - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea (except not really)

you are not funny

The joke has worn thin. It's autistic at this point. Time to stop.

guess what I have been doing for last 30 minutes.
this album does not fucking exist

Datura - Allisone
>Psychedelic Rock,Stoner Rock,Heavy Psych
very 'eavy, very trippy

Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=2BNDOz8tIxA

Download: mediafire.com/?tap5kdveltkqaax

:( thanks though. Was a pretty cute cover album

Right now I just messaged Madeline Ava for making this album available, I don't care whether I will pay for it or not.

Well, guys...

>mediafire
come on, it's not 2009 anymore

/r/ Memory Vague by Oneohtrix Point Never.

Preferable in mp3 320.

I do remember the album being posted a lot on here back in the day as well, some one MUST have it
also I'm not even that interested in getting it, I find the style she sings in/plays in obnoxious, just saying some one has to have it, saying it's gone for good is just dumb.

his entire discography up to replica is on rutracker...

fuck off spammer

why the fuck is fucking stupid deezloader always in the op now? all it does is download low quality mp3s for a 3rd rate music streaming service. Is this what sharethreads have come to?

Lemon Demon - Spirit Phone [UNMASTERED] (FLAC)
>synthpop, new wave, indie, geek rock
>Created from stems posted to Neil's Twitter on Christmas Eve, DR 13 vs. DR 7 for the original. Sounds much better.
sample track from this version: www114.zippyshare.com/v/blR7ed0y/file.html

mega.nz/#!ZFgmWLCa!HigtP9nLqJnCUUXAin3TiH9bSwL3D96wAg34NucH0dQ

>lemon demon
fuck off
god this fucking thread is stupid, I was going to post some stuff, but really this retarded thread is not worth my time to contribute to, I'll wait until christmas vacation is over and all the 13yos and college morons have gone back to school

What the fuck is your problem man.
How insecure are you?

fuck off and post it now you whiny bitch

think about it, why the fuck would anyone want stems to a half assed joke album?
this is like some one posting stems to a weird al album then expecting people to rejoice, the only difference here is that not everyone has heard of lemon demon so you were hoping to dupe some people over and get praise.

>implying comedy music is somehow worse than anything
Also, album is quite good if you are into synthpop.
Have you even read Aristophanes?

>half assed
he spent like 8 years on it and the production is pretty fucking immaculate
You might not like that it's "funny" music (regardless of the fact that the thing is a pretty damn sincere reflection of who he is as a person) but other people do, the melon gave it good marks and didn't P4K give The Mollusk like a 9.7
also Frank fucking Zappa

I have an NES that I and kinda trying to repair as a hoby project but I haven't finished it yet and it's been sitting around for about 8 years, I suppose I could say that is "8 years in the making" as well.

also, i will add that comparing niel to frank zappa is beyond rediculous

on the contrary, I love synthpop, but anything Niel would make under the Lemon Demon name is instant garbage, and if this actually is so different from his previous stuff under this name he should have picked a different name to release it under, maybe his own if it's so "sincere" like another person claimed.

he actually did though, early versions of a couple of the songs (which are actually the same basic recordings, just earlier mixes and with less layers) been around on the internet since 2009.
Granted he's said he thinks of himself more as a filmmaker than a musician and he's had several projects in the interim so it's not like it's been his sole focus during the whole time but it really did take 8 years to make.
My only comparison was that he definitely made a decent amount of "funny" music and that the simple presence of humor is generally not a good reason to write something off. Bad humor, sure, but Spirit Phone is actually rather subtle, it's more quirky funny like DEVO as opposed to trying to be ha-ha funny.
You probably only think his earlier LD stuff is bad because he made it when he was a literal child/teenager, I grew up with it and actually his sense of melodicism and songwriting has always been solid. Sure the production/performances were primitive (though I find it charming personally) and some of those humorous lyrics are dated but he was a nerdy child posting shit for free to Newgrounds and Something Awful, cut it some slack. View-Monster was actually pretty dang good considering. And as far as sound goes Spirit Phone is definitely in a whole 'nother league to his older music

on the first response, you completely missed my point, just because something has been sitting around unfinished for 8 years doesn't instantly mean that a ton of effort has been put into and that saying that it's bad is a sin, like people here seem to always think.
the second one I don't really have much to respond to
the third one, no, being a child/teenager has nothing to do with it, I have heard stuff by teenagers I have actually liked, heck, there is a lot of well regarded music that was made by 16 and 17 year olds. The reason I don't like the Lemon Demon stuff is because it wasn't good. Also I gave the album a quick skim through on youtube, this is just the same old shit with more polish. Maybe something good could come out of the stems though, worse music has been used as samples in good songs. *shrugs*

Good shit my boy

anyone have d'angelo Voodoo? i seriously cannot find it

I thought a Rob Leereveld fan might also enjoy this:

A Girlfriend (1993)

www23.zippyshare.com/v/r7GAOvjs/file.html

>companion, sexual partner, Caucasian
>Born in 1993 this is a girl who will be your faithful companion. She likes to read, plays piano, wears dresses often, and enjoys shoegaze, post-rock, Beethoven, TVU, and Cecil Taylor.

(no sample available)

>File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server