How will Clinton even have a chance of winning?

How will Clinton even have a chance of winning?
The debates will be like watching someone with an airsoft gun fight someone with a rocket launcher. Trump debated three republicans who were all focused solely on him (one of whom was a princeton debate champion, another one was an establishment golden boy) and he slapped their shit.
Clinton debated a guy who licked her boots the entire time and she still complained about his tone.
The upcoming email leaks will also be damaging. WikiLeaks will time them perfectly.
Right now, Trump is close to the same poll numbers that Bush had in August 1988. Clinton will fuck up a lot worse than Dukakis did.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/05/trump-announces-economic-policy-advisory-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

she cant even walk up stairs on her own

Fuck yeah, user. I'm ready to take our country back.

the black bald head guy carry injection pens for seizures and always within arms reach and almost always has the injection pen in his hand,

I am not even even a Trump supporter (I hate politics cause it's just a giant scam) and this shit infuriates me. Seriously hating all this white straight male hate.

how can there even be debates when Hillary can't get through a press conference now without derailing, Trump would be embarrassed to even take her on, he's not that much of a bully to crucify an old woman losing her mind

Oh shit check em.

Get back to facebook, faggot

Man I guess your quads TRUMP my trips. I will kindly leave now. Good day sir.

One of the things people haven't figured out yet:

Trump's comment regarding the 2nd Amendment has just won the election for him.
That comment is ALL they will focus on during the debates.

He now knows exactly what questions they will ask him.
He knows how he will counter them.
And he will have the full attention of everyone as he answers them.

I almost feel bad for progressives right now.
They don't realize that the hole they're making by digging into that comment is not Trump's grave; it's their own.

Kek. Who cares about the opinions of undocumented immigrants?

>undocumented
Illegal.

The word you're looking for is illegal.

I went full retard, sorry user. I just read the pic and didn't realize you were against it. you're welcome to stay

Problem is she is actually good at debates, and will press him on policies, of which he has none.

Also, the crowds at a GE debate are not allowed to cheer or boo, so he will be jibbering to silence if he does.

Exactly. I was just using the post's words.

uh, no

>well he did ok against a few buffoon Republicans in a Fox News debate so that's totally the same scenario

>and will press him on policies, of which he has none.
It's not going to happen, see .

Libs will make the mistake of focusing on the inane attention grabbers that trump has spouted during the election. They will not be able to resist it.

Yeah, except the guy with a rocket launcher is fucking retarded and will probably end up blowing himself up with it.

Not an argument.

"libs"?

She's the one debating him, not "libs".

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that think Hilary won't crush him in debates

I don't like either of them but wait for it. He does enough damage unprovoked, just wait for him to get put in a corner at the debates

but most of those attention grabbers make Trump look terrible

They already leaked their crap that they deliberately held onto, betraying their supposed principles

I came back and now I am glad I did. I forgive you user.

>Right now, Trump is close to the same poll numbers that Bush had in August 1988. Clinton will fuck up a lot worse than Dukakis did.
I didn't know that, m8. Thanks for the push. I hope you're right. We can't afford Hitlery.

Shes going to pay people to protest inside, and derail the debates, so she doesn't have to come up with unscripted answers to the hard questions.

He's lying through his teeth by the way, Trump is bombing in polls.

You realise it's Trump that avoids answering hard questions right?

For now.

He's using the exact same tactic he used during the primaries.
Make ridiculous ambiguous comment.
Let dirt set in.
Then clarify.

Quote me. Word for word:
Those that press on those questions have more to lose than trump will.

he outlined his economic policies an the 8th.

are you intentionally ignorant to the fact, or do all Americans vote without knowing the policies of both candidates?

>She's the one debating him, not "libs".
The establishment is the one setting up the questions.

They will favor her. It's not even a question of impartiality at this point, it's what's going to happen.

That has already hurt him. This is not the primary, it's the GE.

Look at the shit with the Gold Star family. That badly hurt him.

Also for a guy who supposedly "tells it like it is" he sure has to have a lot of surrogates giving conflicting and inconsistent explanations of his words

So was Bush

The Trump Tower Scandal from earlier today is a perfect example of how the debates are going to play out.

It's a bipartisan committee that handles the GE debates. They set this stuff up long in advance.

So your historical precedence for this comparison is...?

>he actually thinks Trump is "not the establishment"

I'm not voting for an elderly woman that is so old she wears adult diapers and cant walk up stairs.

"It's a conspirathy... It has nothing to do with Trump being an incredibly shitty candidate."

>bipartisan
Nigger, are you fucking retarded?
When are you going to realize that the GOP and DNC are in bed with each other?

Oh yeah, those economic policies that don't remotely favor all the people he pretends to be for in his speeches.
Like how he says his opponent is against regulation but he isn't, while he actually proposes a moratorium on regulation himself, with the intent of helping himself and other rich people out.

It's how he rolls. Claims his opponent is doing the shit he himself is actually doing.

He's not.

His receipts for the election are literally less than 10% of what hillary has received.

>muh conspiracy theories

Not exactly... they do have over-lapping interests though (such as in keeping the two-party system, keeping big business happy, etc.).

The GOP and DNC have nothing to do with the GE debates you plonk.

>with the intent of helping himself and other rich people out.
Then why has Hillary received more funding from wall street?

He is the establishment, or did his "econnomic board" consisting entirely of Wall Street billionaires not tell you that?

Trump is going to puss out of the debates, OP
Bet me.

Because she has a better fundraising campaign than he does.

Both have inherent globalist tendencies which conflict with Trump's nationalistic rhetoric.

Each has the investments in selling out America's well being to foreign parties for the sake of accumulating a larger voting base.

Here's what will happen.

Trump will get embarassed at the first debate as he tries to treat it like the primaries and is made a fool of. He then drops out of the remaining debates claiming "media bias" as his lame excuse.

Google clinton foundation.

Trump is already trying to weasel out of the debates. That should give everyone some clue about how nervous he is. He knows he's going to get wrecked.

yawn

My nigga

>Each has the investments in selling out America's well being to foreign parties
Given Trump is in bed with Russia, I wouldn't pursue this line of argument

They will rig the debate in favour of clinton by asking hard questions for trump and easy questions for Hillary. They already scheduled it to be on a major sporting event.

Humor me:

Where is this support from all street billionaires.

I implore you to google the amount of donations each has received from corporate entities.
The numbers speak for themselves.

I honestly believe this is exactly what is going to happen.

>durr gugel it

Faggot

Which is completely normal every single presidential election you fucking idiot

Russia is also nationalistic.
What's your point?

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is someone who is too stupid to even try to think of any sort of argument, instead responding with "yawn". Go back to Tumblr.

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/05/trump-announces-economic-policy-advisory-team/

No, I'm serious.

Clinton has ties with a ridiculously number of shady people.

That's a shame, too. He was already a terrible player, and now he's unlocked easy mode.

Where's the money, user?

You're so serious you make anons so your work for you

I know you just blindly listen to whatever garbage Trump says, but the debates are always on during football, because they're on a Monday in the Autumn.
They are arranged by a bipartisan committee long in advance, these would have been set well over a year ago.

There's no "media bias" here, Trump is just making up excuses in advance.

>he thinks every bit of bullshit needs to be dignified with an argument
Don't kid yourself

Newfag

Because Trump doesn't

It's pretty straightforward.

Hillary's funding is shady as hell.

>buffoon
Kek and you're telling me Bernie was smarter than even a single republican candidate? Please be quality b8

I'm not saying that Trump doesn't.

I'm saying that Clinton's ties are, quite literally, 10x worse.

loving that Trump rhetoric

Something's going on. People are talking. They're asking a lot of questions. Definitely something there. That's just what people are saying.

Nope. Trump just advocated assassinating his political rival.

That means it's pretty much over. It's up to Trump to end it quickly, or drag it out to greater embarrassment and political suicide. Sorry Trumpfag. He dun goofed.

uh-huh.

you calcuated that?

>Hillary to Trump

Isolationism never improved a nations economy.

You're just a con artist business man, even Trump university you had to settle out of court for their time wasted there.

Your ego is the only reason you're running

You don't have political experience and you've alienated AT LEAST half of the house of rep and the senate.

Even though I'm corrupt I can get things done simply because the house and senate are scared of me.

Trump doesn't even have a death squad.

Because some stupid blog said so

K

Questions have been raised about the foundation's financial practices, about its fundraising from foreign governments and corporations, about the transparency of its reporting of its donors, and about possible conflicts of interest between donations to the foundation and the actions of Hillary Clinton when she was U.S. Secretary of State during 2009–13 and in connection with her subsequent 2016 presidential campaign.[2][66][75][76][77]

In August 2013, The New York Times reported on the foundation's recent developments, including financial losses, staff conflicts, and spending excesses.[2] In response, Bill Clinton published an open letter saying the deficits described by the paper were misleading and a consequence of the unique accounting and tax reporting requirements placed upon foundations.[78]

In Clinton Cash, a May 2015 book regarding the Foundation, author Peter Schweizer asserts that there is a "pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds."[77] Fact-checkers find considerable shortcomings in Schweizer's accusations.[79][80][81][82] Clinton's campaign has denied any impropriety, and called the book part of the Republicans’ coordinated attack strategy on Mrs. Clinton "twisting previously known facts into absurd conspiracy theories".[76][83][84][85]

Through 2016 the foundation had raised an estimated $2 billion from U.S. corporations, foreign governments and corporations, political donors, and various other groups and individuals."[3] The foundation "has won accolades from philanthropy experts and has drawn bipartisan support, with members of the George W. Bush administration often participating in its programs,"[3] and much of its work has been "widely praised."[6] At the same time, the "overlap between the Clintons' political network and their charitable work" (mostly in the form of donors who contribute to both the Clintons' political campaigns and to the foundation),[3] and the foundation's acceptance of funds from wealthy interests, has been controversial.[3][6] Some ethics experts, such as Stephen Gillers of the New York University School of Law and philanthropy expert Joel Fleishman, suggest that an appearance of a conflict of interest (although not an actual conflict of interest) would be raised if Hillary Clinton serves as president while the Clintons continue to raise money for the Foundation, with Gillers saying that "If Bill [Clinton] seeks to raise large sums of money from donors who also have an interest in U.S. policy, the public will rightly question whether the grants affected United States foreign policy."[6]

I'm just saying it's not hard to come back from these poll numbers.

Mad are we?

>Like how he says his opponent is against regulation
Are you high? Deregulation is one of Trumps major points. It's also a textbook principle of fiscal conservatism

Yep. Then again, this is Sup Forums. You faggots have declined over the past decade into Trump supporters who can't argue a valid point worth a damn anymore.

Good old Whataboutism and "no u", the staples of conservatives these days.

I ask you, what the flying fuck has Bernie Sanders got to do with how Trump did well in the Republican primaries?

So? These are two of the most hated political candidates in history

You don't have to be a genius to see that theres some people who would legitimately give their lives to kill Trump or Clinton.

>breitfart

GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

>Questions have been raised
Literally starts with it

The problem is he's not actually in favour of it.
Trump isn't even a fiscal convervative.