Hey /b poor college student here. If you could send me some games, literally anything that would be amazing...

Hey /b poor college student here. If you could send me some games, literally anything that would be amazing. Preferably No Man's sky but i'm not picky. Steam name is SgtJigglypuff

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257026798
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it aint even out yet.

it's ok he's not picky

That's why I said i'm not picky because it isn't out yet.

poor college student and youre asking for no mans sky.

youre begging.

for a game that costs $60
but has no gameplay.

instead of asking for a game like terraria or something that costs $5 but has practically infinite gameplay

i would have gifted you something, but because of your ignorance, instead i wish you would kys

If you prove you're a college student and over 18, I'll gift it.

That's fair. I see what I did wrong. I literally begged for a game

NMS is awful. Get something better. I recommend Faster Than Light or Paper's Please.

Yeah before I posted this it seemed alright to say it but now that you point out I was begging I realized I'm a scumbag

Actually, never mind. After taking a look at your profile, looks like an alt since it hasn't signed on in over 300 days.

How do I prove that without getting fucked? I'd have to give personal details.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257026798

Begging for anything on my wishlist, thanks

FTL was shit but I would agree with Peppers Plaz.

It is an alt account, its my only account. My other account didn't vary much from this other than Garrys Mod and TF2. I can't login to my other account because I can't login to the email its connected to to get the verification code

what's your major?

get

Right now its Exploratory Studies because I haven't decided on a major but I'm leaning towards Software Development

It's my personal rule to not gift a suspiciously alt account. I've been burned by such beggars before.

kek, they sold your gifts didn't they?

How can I prove I'm not lying? I Could email you the details of my old account so you can see for yourself. I don't have access to the email connected to my old account so this is all I have.

Just pirate whatever you want ffs. Stop begging. When i was in college i got a part time job go pay for fun shit. If you don't have time for that, you don't have time for games

sent ;)

The following are examples of things that happened
>sold gifts after passing them to their real accounts
>begged for more games
>"you're a richanon :)"
>personal armied when not gifting more games

I don't know how I can prove I won't do that

You are really desperate to get the game huh? Fine.

Post proof you're in college and over 18. Provide a timestamp. I will not tell you how to do it or care about anonymity. You have to figure it all out yourself. Work for the game.

Can i give you my email and send you pictures with time stamps there to remain anonymous?