My daughter just turned 18, and as a present I was thinking about taking her virginity. The thing is though...

My daughter just turned 18, and as a present I was thinking about taking her virginity. The thing is though, I need it to be a surprise. Has anyone got any ideas on how I can surprise her?

Lolololol 18 your daughter lost her v card a long time ago dude.

>18
>virgin

my sides

Bump

Is this suppose to be funny? If this sight is any indication it's quite normal for people up to as far as their 30s to be a virgin.

all girls are whores, you'd know that if you weren't a virgin

It's too easy for a teenage girl to get laid nowadays. Literally they don't even have to ask for it, no matter what they look like. Some greasy slime ball kid will come along wanting to get his dick wet indiscriminately and take the first one that hops on. Even if your daughter is a landwhale/10 I bet she still got laid at least once before the age of 18.

>nowadays
Implying it was ever any different

Not my daughter she's a good girl. Plus she's retarded I doubt anyone wants to fuck a spastic

Dick In a box

Well I suppose not, but it was more unheard of back in the day. You know, most people had morals once upon a time. Shits hard to come by now though.

>a good girl
I bet that's what Javier told her right before he stuck his greasy Mexican weiner in her slink.

Well, you do.

Definitely wouldn't fuck a Mexican, she's a Trump supporter

I fucked an autistic girl at 15, it's more likely than you think

Post pics

A classic

Anyhow, who among Everyone in this world has not had a dream of having sex with one of their parents? Never acting on them ever, I, myself, Did have dreams of having sex with my mother.

You won't coax her into a white van with shitty bait like that

kill yourself

Yeah, just say surprise and fuck her right there. It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Wear a mask and change your voice.

Tell her you'll put her in a retard house if she doesn't fuck you

i'm pretty sure she'll be surprised when her dad tries to fuck her, bonus doubt she's still a virgin

>Leave it to Beaver was a documentary

She's not a virgin you flaming faggot lol... And I doubt she'd let your fat small dicked self fuck her anyways when she can go out n fuck someone her own age like she has been doing.