Why do you take drugs?

why do you take drugs?

psychedelics are fun

To get high fgt

i take psychedlelics/dissasociatives because its the easiest most acessable way to get a true understanding of yourself and whats most important in life and in the world.
Breaking down the walls that society pens us up in, ya know what i mean?

To make me feel something, and for fun

Life's a bitch and then you die
That's why we get high
Cus ya never know when ur gonna go

It's relaxing but I only do it occasionally.

Plus smoking with your friends is fun as long as you do it safely.

My kidneys hurt

They were prescribed

That was so gay

Nas - NY State of Mind you colossal faggot

because it greatly widens our perspective like looking at life through a different and beautiful lens.
and they are fucking fun.
anyone that hasn't tried drugs is missing out because of stupid stigmas and lies

Not him, but quoting rap lyrics on an imageboard is teenage girl tier

Says you? Go back to listening to your gay EDM shit and leave mine alone dumb nigger

I just got drunk then smoked weed and tobacco ask me anything.

Do you think anyone gives a fuck? That's soft as shit you fucking 8th grade faggot, there's people who do that every single day.

LSD to free the mind from all conditioning.

27 y/o with a family and good job here: weed is the only recreational drug you can do and not be a huge faggot/waste of space and taxpayer dollars. Go be productive and stop bitching, idiot.

I never implied any of those things. Do what I did and mellow the fuck out man.

also Nas fan here.. def coulda picked a better verse you gayboy

Killing yourself works just as well

OK can u find it for me then and post it here please?

That's not true at all, dumbass.

>Boredom and depression
Now i'm an addict

Best part of this post is how you start by telling everyone how successful you are like that makes your opinion matter. In reality, it just makes you look like an insecure faggot.

lifes too good, i wasnt complaining fucko

This is him, and that was so gay

But its not a true understanding tho.
A guy I knew took lsd and thought that seatbelts were a way of interfering with fate and the universe. But that's not how it works. I used to do acid a lot a while ago, and it's true that you can discover yourself, your past, pushed away memories and why you are who you are. But most of in is falsely induced because of the effects of the psychedelia. So act like a retard all you want, but you don't become any smarter whatsoever, which is incredibly obvious because you think it does.

Yeah I agree, that is the best part. Cus I make $70 annually and support my family and o smoke weed for or five times a week. I consider myself more responsible than someone who takes hard drugs or addicted to pharmaceuticals. Because I don't know about you but everyone I know who does hard drugs is a goddamn idiot.

>believes most of his tax dollars are being wasted on people who take anything other than weed and not on warfare

Implying people on welfare aren't largely drug and/or alcohol abusers.

Because of my high blood pressure.

>4mg of xanax
>a gram of bud
>HD650+Schiit Stack

they feel great

>missing the point and hating welfare recipients like a good little slave

Sure, but what's the point of walking around with a widened perspective if you lose your ability to be socially normal and communicate with those who don't have that perspective? Because let's face it, all your friends are just the same as you, if not, then you're still in school which is in a way good. Cuz that mean you still have choices to make which is either to stick with your path and end up like I said or stop and become of some use to society and the world.

$70K **

>$70 annually
I'm gonna assume that was a typo.

I don't think there's anything wrong with people that experiment with psychedelics every once in a while. If you're talking about stuff like heroin, then I agree.

Yeah experimental I get. I did shooms once. I did LSD once. But that's it. Wouldn't do it again. Never will do anything harder than weed.

Of course I hate welfare recipients hahah. If u don't pay taxes and you receive government assistance or social services you should be shot, imo. Fucking cuck haha

Tried MDMA once, doing it again soon because it's a ton of fun to do every once in a while.

>believes people should be shot and is a hard ass on the internet about it but is a faggot neet irl

Anyone else here do heroin?

Did it a couple times, a few years ago.

Nice try buddy. Get off that shit and go get a job then come talk.

I'm not even that guy but are you really getting that angry over this bullshit? Nothing in life matters but this in particular really doesn't.

Cause life sucks

I took lsd and went to work.

Was hard but no one even asked me if I was ok. Kept the Vale up the whole time

>this was 3 months ago and still have job plebs

What drugs do you do?

Man i've only snorted a few points but i can already tell i'm fucked addiction wise. H and bourbon is ridiculous.

Yes Im struggling to quit right now. I went to a meeting earlier today. I bought a suboxone to help with the withdrawal but I still really want to use. I've been doing this for 7 years and Im just so tired and frustrated

They help me see what I can't sober.

I pop pills like fresh candy with my hot Asian wife. Then we dry hump each other in front of our children.

I smoke weed because it's the only time I ever feel empathetic or loving.

I drink alcohol because it's the only time I ever feel sad or remorseful.

I do drugs so that I can feel human, if only for a little while.

that's not even the right song you dumb faggot

LOL. THAT WASENT ON NY STATE OF MIND.

Nas- Lifes a bitch.

You're a faggoid.

Fuck you.

Love psychedelics. I love to experience my own multidimensionality

Keep it up man, suboxone is great for getting off H. If you're like me you might always have the want to do it in the back of your head but don't do it if you care in any way about your life.

That makes it even more gay, thilly goothe.

Are you me? I'm starting to hate smoking weed though.

I believe that most government programs should be drastically cut or outright eliminated, including welfare.

The difference between you and me is I don't resent other people for existing.

They, and you, have the right to continue being pathetic.

I might be you. I stop smoking for several weeks several times a year. Keeps the experience fresh and keeps my tolerance from staying really high. Otherwise I start disliking it too. It loses it's effect, I smoke more and more for less reward, and it starts to feel like a chore. The breaks help avoid that for me.

Smoke weed because I really like what the body high strains do for my tendonitis.
Also cause I love it.
LSD at a festival once a year. It's so awesome walking around on the trails in the woods with no lights on yourself. There are glowy things in the trees and campfires all about. You can walk fine in the darkness with the best night vision possible.
Embrace the darkness user. Take LSD and walk around in the dark. Only fun if its in a trail with fires or something in the distance and nearby to guide you.

What a good little sjw you are. Good for you.

multiple reasons...

smoking with friends is a great way to relax and enjoy the night.

stimulants make me super productive, and make me feel unstoppable.

psychedelics are good for a few different things depending on situations... make you think about things from new perspectives, can be real fun with friends in low doses, or really introspective on higher doses.

its also a hobby, i love researching the chemistry and psychopharmacology behind all them, the different methods of action, different chemical pathways they stimulate, the metabolic breakdown pathways... seeing how similar structural drugs change in effect, and how the ki values and affinities to receptors match up...

drugs are amazing.

I try man. I really do. It gets so hard sometimes. Especially like when I think about my past. So much feelings like regret, guilt, frustration pop up remind me what Im actually running from... I try not to think about it. Ill get it right eventually. This new meeting I found meets everyday a couple times a day. So Im glad I finally found a good home group

>why do you take drugs?
To Fill up the soul hole

To learn how to network, plus the people you meet are generally fucked up and interesting.

try to stop running from them and instead realize the past cant be changed, but the future is an open book. write down a positive story instead of running over the pages.

once you are off heroin and on suboxone, look into switching over to kratom. it still will help the cravings, but isnt a CNS depresant, so its a lot safer.

To maintain the impossibly high standards I pretend to live up to...

why would you assume that you lose the ability to be socially normal/communicate with people that don't do drugs?
You can do drugs, a healthy responsible amount, and still respect and get along with people that don't...

I should also say I'm not talking about super hard drugs.
I'm talking about weed, psychedelics, MDMA.
I also love coke but understand the potential for abuse with it.

i know people who have taken meth / heroin and had functional lives and been very social.

i wouldnt take those, but you cant draw arbitrary lines in the sand. if people are responsible with their vices, they can be functional drug users.

Its only a matter of time until the right situation presents itself and they use math or heroin to self medicate. And then it gets ugly. These are some of the most addictive drugs. Its not possible to use them indefinitely and still be functional. You can only be functional for so long on these drugs until something gives way. And everyone thinks they are the exception. That they are some special invincible snowflake and it won't happen to them. I was a functional heroin addict for like 3 years. After my girlfriend left me instead of using for fun I started using to numb myself from the post breakup depression. After a while I found out I just couldn't stop. Its different for everyone. Mark my words. If your "functional"addict friends continue to use they will struggle to quit and possibly have their addiction spin out of control at some point. They aren't special or the exception. They are human just like anyone else that ever got addicted

i mean, the one that uses heroin uses it 2 times a year max, and has gone a year without taking it just to make sure there was no dependency.

i do get what you mean about the right circumstances. i started to take way tooo may psychadelics after a breakup. thank god its difficult to build any addiction to them,

thanks for sharing though, it can really help people who might overlook something like that as a possibility to abuse

>math
Reminds me there was a mathmetician who used amphetamines to create proofs.

Damn 2 times a year? Loll. That's crazy. Good for him I guess. That's called chipping. (Using in short bursts over long period of time)
If I didn't know better Id say he was lying to you.
Im not trying to knock you or anything.
Im just saying what I know. And thank you I appreciate the fact you appreciate my post. By the way psychedelics are a god send. If I didn't use heroin for so long I probably would have done more acid and been alot better off. They have actually helped me stay sober at times

Loll that was a typo

yeah, there was a study done using LSD to help alchoholics, it had a supprizingly high percentage for curing addiction, at least mid term (a few months, at over 50% iirc).

anyway, both me and him are poly drug users... i have taken somewhere between 40 and 60 different substances, he a bit more than me.

back in high school i was taking oxy / hydro, realized how people could get addicted and stopped.

but yeah, 2x a year doesn't sound believable, but when you have a drug stash with crazy amounts of other substances, i can believe it.

because I have allergies

I don't take any drugs, not even coffee because I'm not a waste to society and I actually have goals.

>not even coffee
get over yourself you straight edge faggot. Stocking shelves at walmart is hardly a goal

I took drugs out of curiosity when I was younger, but that's it. Did all of the crazy shit and now I just drink or smoke weed every now and then to unwind.

To me, most drugs were just a one time experience and after I got what I got out of them, that's all I needed.

Hey bro, it gets better. Life in general gets better. If you lived nearby I'd be down to go to NA meetings regularly.

Look at this huge quivering faggot.

Terrible b8 but I bit anyway.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I attended my first meeting in at least a year today. Im going again tomorrow. I hate the fact I can't do it on my own but I've also accepted it. Its get clean or die trying. Literally

so, i havent bragged about life accomplishment this entire thread, I enjoy taking drugs, and thats all that matters, but since you want to be pretentious...

im 21, im in an amazing long term relationship. i work at microsoft. before that i worked at a startup designing an embeded system, and coming up with all the software running on top other than the front end ui. before that i worked at a pentesting company. i went to university, about to graduate, have a respectable GPA (granted, it started going down once i had my full time offers from large companies)

i take drugs. a lot of drugs... like, a metric shit ton. i have gone though a half sheet of lsd, 3g of mescaline, 300mg of mdma, 200mg+ of amphetamines, countless pills of 2c-e, 2c-b, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-dmt (vaped not a pill), ketamine, so on... all this year. i smoke 2 or 3 times a week as well.

you dont see us since we arn't out on the street. not all of us are addicted to drugs. granted, a lot of people on the streets have problems, and a lot of people use drugs to cope with their problems. its not smart to do, but i dont judge them for it.

basically, dont cat correlation and causation confused.

Started smoking pot in 7th grade, haven't been sober off weed for more than a week since. I feel empty inside and deal with bouts of intense antisociality and self loathing for being so hooked on such a pussy drug

to forget im here

You know you're too far into it when you come up with bullshit terms like that.

its good you found something to help!

my advice is make getting more as hard as you can. delete contacts, tell the people you know who have some to never sell or give to you if they need to stay in your life. flush your stash.

also, i have heard kratom can be easier to get off of than suboxone... maybe when you get off H completely, try using that to weign off of the suboxone.

dont feel bad, mental addiction is very real. set yourself a goal and try to stop smoking for that long. 2 weeks is a good time to test. see if you feel better. it sounds like you might have slight depersonilization. Eating more healthy, and getting out to excersize helps a lot. try to replace your time you normally smoke with walking or biking around your area.

Yeah.. feels like I'm losing my mind, honestly, i smoke 3g-5g a day now most of the time. Also already bike around 17-30 miles or so a night, can't afford a car because of my weed habit.

I'm also nocturnal

well, just try and forgoe smoking. lock your stash up somewhere, put the key in a glass of water, and freeze it.

thaw it out once you come to a better place about your addiction.

fucking THIS.

Everything you said is me. Neuropsychopharmacology is and always has been my true passion to the point that I'm in university studying it now.

Cheers Sup Forumsrother.

yep, im doing computer security, but chemistry / robotics / woodworking are all hobbies of mine.

keep it up user, chase your dreams!

also, by chance are you going for your masters?

Solid as fuck. My undergrad was major in neuroscience and minor in computer science. I feel as though not enough people appreciate how significant an understanding of comp sci/technology in general already is and will continue to be as time goes on (in the very near future).

Right back atcha homie.

That I am!

To escape my feelies. And the ones the docs prescribe are poison.

attention-craving faggot detected
>muh anecdotal evidence

by chance did you ever lurk irc under the handle highcurious?