Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

Should I do Accounting or become an Electrician?

Accountrician

I'm an electrician. My bias would be go electrician

accounting. I have worked for private to fortune 500 companies and I know the bean counters run things.

If you like numbers accounting. They are two very different fields. Just depends on what fits you personally

Tbh though, electricians dip into numbers. Though it's more trig than anything

true every CEO I have worked for has had an accounting / CPA / CFA background.
>inbf samefag
of course

I work in a pet food factory where we have accountants and electricians.

Do you want to sit in a climate controlled room clicking and typing numbers all day without breaking a sweat? Accountant.

You want to sit around waiting for something to break. Fix things when it's hot, you're sweaty, dirty, etc... Electrician.

At this factory, electricians are Union and make about $26.00 American dollars an hour. Accountants make $22.00 average.

My entire family is made up of accountants, I worked as an electrician. Electrical work is easy as fuck and you'll make a damn good amount of money. Accounting is long work with hours of numbers, but you'll make a dick ton of money. Electrician is easy money.

Country? If Australia electrician out of bias but industrial or commercial, do not do domestic unless you plan on killing yourself in the coming years. Which you probably are anyway.

Whichever is more red-pilled

Fuck yeah. Journeyman's make about 28 where I'm at, master close to 34. Then it's based off of expeirence.

Im a mechanical maintence apprentice. I do nothing all night long until something breaks. I work 6 nights a week. Every holiday I work. I literally have no life. Im on Sup Forums every single night all night. Be an accountant. Have a life. Sure it depends on electrical job and where you work but be an accountant

I made 31.50 CW1. All about finding the right contracts.

That's true enough, I was strictly speaking the base wage allowance employers must pay you. Right now I make about 2 dollars more than the base percentage. I'm a commercial electrician, fucking sweet job

ausfag here

accountants and electricians both get pretty great income if they're any good. electrician if you like working with your hands, accountant if you want to sit at a desk.

avoid domestic in both cases, working with bigger companies is where you make good money.

Trips don't lie. Domestic is easy work aure, but no work in winter and finding work might prove difficult depending on where you live

USA. OP here.

If this is the same guy from yesterday I'll tell you the same thing. Buoligy. Definitely biology. Much better career choice and it gets better over time. Also it's actually contributing to the progression of science and mankind.

Electrician

Biology*

quick question, which is easier to get into if you're a math illiterate?

Not OP by the way.

From experience, electricians use trigonometry a lot.

Electrician... uwot

Accounting is basic statistics and arithmetic

Electrician at my local cc only has 2 math classes but it'll be algebra type shit

All true

Go for gender studies.

Why should he do that, user? To somehow celebrate the differences?

Im doing an apprentiship, it's 5 years long but school every other monday only. Also get paid to go to school

Bumping for an answer

I wash windows and make more than you faggots.

Bump

Do a Pros and Cons

Accounting:
Boring af
Rely directly on banking system for income
Suit & tie
Possible big $$ if you don't fuck up
Boring af
numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers numbers
Get access to peoples money
easy life

Electrician:
Might kill you instantly
Might leave you maned
Dirty
Get to mess with sparks
Boring af
wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire wire
Get paid decent
Get access to peoples homes

If you're a woman, accounting. If you're male, feel free to choose. As an electrician you'll get easily bored, you can open your own service one day perhaps. As an accountant you'll be office bound, but at least there's free coffee and pay raises, RIP back.

Depends, are you lazy? If so you will be a shit electrician, but a good accountant.

$36 an hour, double on Sunday

Any reccomendations for jobs that you can be lazy at and pay somewhat well, preferably with no school

Sucking dick while laying your head on the guys Tum Tum comes to mind.

If you become an accountant youre a boring ass person and feeding THE CORPORATIONS MAN, also electricians are badass, the jobs a blast and there will always be more of a demand for that than accountants.