Canadian Pakistani

Ask a Pakistani ex-muslim immigrant living in Canada anything.

What do you think of ISIS?

is it true that pakistan name is just an abbreviation?

I think their beliefs are actually not far from actual isalm.Like look at puishments for crimes in Saudi Arabia is scarily similar to ISIS punishments .Doing pretty terrible shit tho.

Considering nowadays all Talibans do is shooting up schoolgirls because 'girls shouldn't get education', are they considered as gud bois dindu nuffins in Pakistan? Also, are you a pashtun subhuman?

Not that i know of lol. In our native language it means land of the pure.

seolhyun or choa

Not exactly mate the Taliban aren't loved but not exactly hated either. Some of their beliefs are similar to very religious conservative paki muslims. And no, i am not pshtun I am from karachi (asindhi).

Timestamp. Now.

Cheers bud.
D-do you have a cute asindhi sister?

What did your family think of your religious choice? I am in similar circumstances but I don't want to tell anyone because I don't know how they will take it

Same here buddy my parents would freak out if I told them lol.

How many different kinds of schools are prominent in Pakistan besides Deobandi-nofunallowed-cousinfuckers?
I heard you used to be a bit more chill with people caring for a family tree and having sufisaints and stuff in place of a murderboner for inadequate dresses and western sickness?

Post a pic of your hand atleast

Why do you need to tell your parents?

I don't I suppose, but I would like to be honest with them

The school i went to wasnt bad like the kids were smart(relatively it's pakistan lol) and not extremely religious. The name was Karachi Grammar School and only the smartest kids in the city ever got in. Most of the education is public and is shit. But the private schools aren't bad (thanks to the brits) but are extremely expensive and difficult to get into.

choa desu

That's retarded. There's literally no reason to tell them about your personal religious beliefs. All it will do is strain your relationship.

How big is your penis? Have you ever given a girl an orgasm?

>relatively it's pakistan lol
?

Can we nuke your country + Afghanistan + Bangladesh pls?

How else am I going to explain not partaking in religious observances?

What if you want to get married and have children? Surely it will affect them.

here

Like what? Why don't you NOT be selfish and just do it if it makes your family happy. Sometimes life isn't only about you.

You seem too white desu m8. Do you have an old passport or anything?

Oh sorry, I forget that school and religious education isnt necessarily seperated. I meant more like schools of islamic thought people identifie with in general.
Here we know for example that bavarians and the south are the most prious catholics left, the east used to be lutheran until the commis turned them all into atheists and the west being a mixed bag.
Something like this but with Pakistan, as in what regions or places what kind of religious communities are most prominent.

Well what i mean is the kids are smart but not that smart cause our school was pretty shitty compared to the schools here.Plus i man since it's pakistan there are like no standards or laws and right s as such lol.Ok Nuke it but spare my family.

Why are you so obsessed with getting a timestamp?

What religion?
Religious observances can be fun familiary events were even if you are devoid of faith you enjoy that your family geta together and behaves.

do NOT post your face ITT

some aussie chink has some autistic obsession with saving pictures of people

What does he do with the faces?

Like i'm not very knowledgeable of either subject of islam or islam in Pakistan lol sorry m8.The main reason I moved here was because the sunnis were killing the shias a lot just for saying they are shia. Overall, the counrty is predominantly sunni and are afraid of a random group called the ahmadis that's all i know lol.

uses them to make threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I've seen shitposters attention seek before and I want to know whether this is a real thread (I'm interested) or whether I should just get off Sup Forums already.

I wish mate, my I havent measured my dick but I believe it is above average lol. I have not had too much action with girls here yet. Most of them seem like qts especially the chinks lol. But my parents are probably looking for some cousin for me to fuck to make pure muslim babies with(how it works in pakistan lol).

what more evidence do you need m8? I am not comfortable posting picture of myself.

You should have a passport around don't you?

Don't post a pic of insifd. Just the outer layer.

happy mate

abhe bhonsdike bhag yaha se

Fair enough. Now can you plz post a pic of your face with the passport m8???

no,told you im not comforatble with showing face m8

kyun yaar kya kharabi hai yahan (sorry for bad urdu lol user)

raus Pajeet

>ahmadis
mh ok.

So are you shia?

Pukeistan

qt hands.

show boy pussy now

Stop sucking up to the white weaklings. You bring shame to our people. We have them on lock in the UK, do the same thing where you are and stop being a pussy

How to get paki gf?

Good lad

How exactly does a common person in Pakistan view an Ahmadiyya Muslim?

hows it feel to finally come out of closet

>paki gf?
duh be paki otherwise find the slut

Yes. It is the abbreviation of the northern territories of the British raj that became Pakistan. Pashto, Afghan, Kashmir, Sindh and Balochistan. But it's also a play on words because "pak" means pure in Pashto

hello my fellow immgrant how do you do?
also are you an atheist or an agnostic

t. ex Muslim too and now agnostic

>everyone who isnt religious is gay

seriously stop

>ex-muslim
how did you survive so far?