Why is summer so hard on us?

Why is summer so hard on us?

Why is it so hard to find a qt?

Share your battle plan for this summer

Oh god... I can't be the only one...

You really want to be called a summer fag rn. It's 2am rn. It's too early for this.

I feel ya fam.. i guess well be forever virgin huh?

It's not hard to find a girl. It's all about confidence and having realistic goals. You used the term qt, so set yours low. Fat chicks with low self esteem are good practice. In the dark it doesn't matter.

>summer
>not being out, getting laid

whats your problem OP

QT. Fam. How old are you niggers?

>8am, Starbuck
no qt hipster girl to talk litterature with, retrear
>9am grocery store
no qt single young mother to help carrying groceries, retreat
>10am public library
no qt nerdy girl reading in her corner to approach, retreat
>11am public park
no qt jogger girl to run with under the warm summer, retreat
>12am café terrace
no qt passer-by girl to share the lunch with, retreat
>1pm art gallery
no qt tourist to give a free tour of the capital to, retreat
>2pm monument landmark
no qt to help taking a selfie and to take a selfie with, retreat
>3pm music store
no qt fan to talk music with and to invite to concert, retreat
>4pm amusement park
no single qt, just... just... retreat
>5pm pool
no qt swimmer girl to cheer during her training, retreat
>6pm public basketball court
no qt amateur to observe or to observe with, retreat
>7pm subway
no lost qt to help and give direction to, retreat
>8pm home
no girl next door offering left overs because cooked too much, retreat
>9pm concert
no single qt, just... just... retreat
>10pm public park
no drunk qt to listen playing guitar under the start to, retreat

>11pm
old man has broken her glasses and can't cross the street, nobody notice him, people are too busy with qts
Me:"Do you need help ?"
Gramps:"Oh thank you, young man !"
Me:"No, thank you... You're the first person I have spoken with today"

going for everything legal

You sound fucking pathetic. Totally unworthy of my advice. Prove to me your worthy of my wisdom. How do you start a conversation with a girl at the library or in an elevator?

"Do you smell that?"

Wrong. You never start a conversation in a library, they didn't come there to talk. You NEVER start a conversation in an elevator with ANYONE. I'll beat your monkey assume you try to talk to me I an elevator.

This isn't worth my time. Enjoy becoming a blue-balled hermit.

> How do you start a conversation with a girl
>NEVER start a conversation
>Enjoy becoming a blue-balled hermit
contradicting yourself desu

user bb please, we all want to not be virgins here

share wisdom
NOW

Fine. Considering you were polite.

Because your green, don't start the conversation. Do something to get her to do it. Hand her something she dropped, or Fuck up and trip, or answer a question. If she breaks the ice first, you'll feel more comfortable.

If you feel confident enough to start the conversation, comment on something she's looking at or was talking about, but only if you know what you're talking abojt. If she isn't physically attracted to you, she has to at least enjoy talking to you.

It's more important to be able to make female friends than seduce strangers at this point. Don't try to befriend them because they're pretty, go after one's you aren't physically attracted to, but share common interests with.

>she breaks the ice first
user living in fantasy land

How would u specifically do it user?

Your new friends will have insight into women I do not. They might even help set you up with a nervous friend of theirs. They might even develop feelings for you. If this happens, use it. Try a relationship with them, see if it fits. Relationships are less about sex and more about being with someone you like.

Talking to a qt I met in a competition. She broke up with bf few weeks ago so I've been sweet talking

There are no specific examples, it's always spontaneous. I've never had to do it, I'm charismatic enough to talk to anybody without creeping them out. Are any of you particularly handsome?

I'm not exactly handsome, just really shy.

Also, if you haven't tried it yourself, how can you be sure it works?

Stop saying qt. Right now. Promise you'll stop, and I'll toss in one of my best tips.

Not gonna lie that's my first time saying it and I wanna kill myself

ya, most people that say "qt" are pretty shallow...

>Are any of you particularly handsome?
Somehow I am and everybody is wondering why I am still single. But nobody knows about the car accident where all my family died and where I was the driver. (Very) Close people have the balls to tell me I look like a robot when I speak, like every sentence has been recorded and engineered to tell people to back off.

Yeah I guess that's true

Because it works in the movies?

Most relationships happen through spontaneous, random encounters, not a guy scoping a girl out and trying to find the right words. I helped a girl find a good present for her sister once, when she mistook me for a employee. I ran with it, asked about her sister and what she liked. After an hour of talking about her sister and her, I helped her pick out a cute knick-knack, a chest decorated with old wallpaper. She asked for my name to tell the manager I'd been so helpful, told her I didn't work there, but I'd love her number instead. She laughed and we went out for coffee. Dated for 8 months. Complete basket case. Any help?

so i have to just get lucky?

that sounds really discouraging

Sounds like you've got some mental walls up. Find some way to let loose and relax. Get a female friend you trust, go out for drinks, and open up about the accident. It won't take you anywhere with her, but you need that shit off your chest.

No, confident. Charismatic. If I hadn't had the cajones to ask for her number, she would have walked away embarrassed and mad at me for leading her on like that. You have to remember their looking too. You will NOT get it first time. You will fuck up, you will strike out, you will be embarrassed l. It's about practice, perseverance, and charm.

Anyone can be charming. Even the biggest aspie can make eye contact, feign interest, and exaggerate enthusiasm and cool.

what is this? friendly useful advice on Sup Forums? maybe I died in the car accident

btw
>open up about the accident
I feel like nobody deserve to deal with this, I don't want to bother anyone. I even lied to my therapist about getting better

but what if i am going after a specific female

is there any way to artificially set up 1 of these situations?

For a guy who doesn't want to talk about it, you sure do wanna talk about it. Open up to me. I can give advice and headshrink at the same time. I want to help you. Keep this thread alive, it may take awhile.

If you want someone specific, that's complicated. If she likes you at all, you cannot create an artificial situation. It all has to be genuine. Play the Ling game. Take you time.

If she doesn't know you exist, cut your losses. Spontaneous encounter with stranger beats crush every time. Who is she to you? What do you know about her?

Well to me, she is a person who has a similar personality and similar body language + motives for actions. We also have similar values. I know that sounds fairly general and unromantic but that's the best way I can put it.

I know she is generally introverted and likes to use social media a lot, but I don't really do that. We both go to culinary school together so I guess we have that interest in common, but besides that I don't really know what we do have in common concerning hobbies.

I just really like to be around her since I usually have bad social anxiety. Since she has a similar issue it makes it feel really easy to be around her. This isn't the main reason why I am crushing on her, but it is the main reason I really got to know her.

Does she enjoy being around you. Does she genuinely enjoy your company? Can you tell she considers you a friend l, not an aquaintance?

Cmon user-kun. Getting with non virgins isnt hard. Say youre a virgin. They love that shit. Gets me wet in seconds.

Well she certainly doesn't dislike when I'm around.

She seems to find me fairly enjoyable since she is smiling a lot (although she does a fair amount anyways) and for some reason finds me funny.

The friend and acquaintance part I can't quite tell though. Personally, even though I have these feelings for her, I would still consider her an acquaintance. But this could be because I have a really high standard for who a friend is to me.

I guess if I were to use the standard that most people use for friends, then I would say we are friends. I think she would agree if it was the same standard.

Ok, poll. How many of you have ever had what you would consider a successful interaction with a woman?

Ok.
CPRing your little sister while she is drwoning in her own blood. Also,
>tfw first kiss is CPR to a 9 year old
Handshaking will dialing 911, dying father had to do it
Mother heavily injured, actually only survivor
She spend 6 weeks at the hospital because of complication but health care said fuck it
She had to take her medecine at home including strong painkiller
only lucid moments to blame it on me while I have run all town to find which pharamcy will be the first to receive some morphin pills
I still have some morphin pills

Then ask HER to help you find a girl. She'll probably be honored you asked, and be excited to play matchmaker. If she has any feelings for you at all, she'll be jealous, and might find a reason not to help. If you're perspective enough, you might see the hurt when you tell her.

How did it happen? Don't waste time greentexting.
Why do you blame your self? How long ago did this happen? Get rid of the morphine. It won't ever be any use.

curvy mountain road
2-3 years ago, it's funny I can't remember when exactly, my memory is all fuzzy and I don't want to dig to much in it
>inb4 made that up

>Why do you blame your self?
I don't know, I just do. I feel like everybody deserved to live except me. This is ridiculous, how can the driver be the only one still alive?

Well,

1. I don't want any girl besides her. I know at least 2 (or possibly 3) girls that want me, so her finding me a girl will feel pointless.

2. If she doesn't feel the same way, she will feel flustered anyways since this isn't the type of thing she usually does. As I said, she is fairly introverted and will probably sperg hardcore when she is asked to do this task.

3. I don't want to risk the chance of anybody getting emotionally hurt. Especially her (even though that is the result we want to see).

I'm sorry that it feels like I'm shooting down your idea. It is a good way to find out, but I just don't think it is the type of thing I would like to do.

Isn't there a non-sly way we can find out? Where nobody has to get hurt?

Again, to reiterate. Your best chances are with friends, friends-of-friends, or complete strangers. More questions?

The car is designed to protect the driver first and foremost. You survived because you were lucky. You were lucky anyone survived. Find solace in that you were with her in the end.

How many of your friends know as much as me?Get them together, all the ones that matter to you, and in a comfortable private setting, let them know what happened. Let them know it's still happening to you, and it's still affecting you, and that you want their help and advice on what to do. I prescribe friendship, not a relationship l. You need to be in a good stage of life to hunt for love, and I don't think your done healing yet.

She's introverted, but uses Social Media. PM her and ask if to go to a movie or get coffee. Let her decide if it's a group thing or not.

bump for more

summer is as good as over

That sounds like a good idea, but just the thought of it gives me a lot of anxiety.

Any tips on getting over that?

Battle plan? I don't waste my time in relationshit. I do things for me like learning something I'll definitely need in future.

>How many of your friends know as much as me?
all my old coworker, I went to work shortly after without taking vacation and didn't tell them anything because there was a lot of good news lately (births celebration, birthdays, retirement party, etc...)

I think most of the attention I get at work is because they pity me and passed the word. Now I'm always suspiscious about a coworker's intention.

>I prescribe friendship
user, I have no friends. That's the point. No close friend. Sure from time to time I hang out with people for a movie, a concert, an event. But I can't bring that up. Even the cashier, a very nice girl my father always jokingly flirted with, I have not the courage to tell her about it.

Alcohol? Motivational music? You just gotta do it man? Remember the girl from Hobby Lobby I mentioned. If you let the anxiety keep you from being happy, what's the point? You can do it man. I believe in you.

Thank you user.

I will try to ask her out. I am very grateful for your help. :)

Those people you hang out with. They can be your friends if you let them. They will bond with you over this. Being someone's friend isn't a state of being like being someone's boyfriend. Your just two motherfuckers who like each other enough to tolerate extended time together.

You can get past this, compadre. But it'll be easier with people who care about you along the way. You can beat this. Just let them in.

I believe in you. Believe in yourself, too. And ignore how Disney that shit was.

How often do you hang out with friends without looking clingly? How to tell them?

Getting one friend doesn't seem like a problem, getting a group of friends is harder.

Do it one on one, then. Ask them if they'd be okay with you venting about the accident. Start with the one you trust the most. You don't need to tell all of them. Just do one and see if you feel better.

It looks so simple, yet I can't imagine myself doing something like that. The only comfortable place I could find were organized events where expectations were clearly defined.

And how to meet new friends if I can't talk to these ones anymore?

Have everyone out for drinks. Let them know you wanna talk. Find a quiet, shitty bar, and lay it out. Tell them you were in an accident that changed your life, and because you trust them, you want their advice.

I'm not an expert on making new friends. I've never had any. Dating was my thing. Find a trauma support group. You can help others heal as they heal you.

fear of non-reciprocity, but the asking for advice is a nice tip, would try

where do you look for that?

3 more months until I get to meet a friend again

You're on the Internet, mi amigo. There are chatrooms, forums, and get togethers for everything. You can find meetings in your area pretty easily. You'll find plenty of people who want to help you. You just have to look.