Alright Sup Forumsros, I told myself I'd never do this, but I'm begging...

Alright Sup Forumsros, I told myself I'd never do this, but I'm begging. I got hurt at work and I'm disabled and I've been waiting for disability but the state is fucking me and I really want that new no mans sky, I played it at my friend's house. I don't have the money to buy it so I'm hoping one of you Sup Forumsros could find it in your heart to give me some psn codes or buy it and send it to me as a gift. My psn is DJ_Ex2Sea and my email is [email protected]. please I'm begging you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/YGOpium
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameful bump

Super shameful second bump

Game doesn't look super hard to run. Do you have a PC? Shit is going to be on GOG store on Friday, meaning DRM free so just download that shit.

I'm honestly begging you guys

No pc, I use my phone for Sup Forums

Beg like the dog you are. There will be no bone for you. In fact I feel like wasting money to buy it myself, just so I can ruin it for you.

Please man, I need something to pass the time and I no longer have plus so none of my games work online anymore.

Sure whats your steam profile name?

Read a book, watch TV, hell Minecraft.

I don't have steam, no pc. I was hoping someone could gift it to me on psn

Wait is your name Steve Belt? I know you

You're Steve Belt am I right?

I don't have cable, I've been living off Internet only, youtube and such on my ps4 and other free streaming on my phone.

No, my name is not Steve

Oh, ok then. Was gonna gift it if it was you.

Damn... it would be super cool if you could gift it anyways though man

Take out some life insurance then kill youself!

That's not very nice man

shameless plug, poor fag here who's desperate for some no mans sky
steamcommunity.com/id/YGOpium

Shameful bump #3 thread died and I'd really really like this game please

Post pictures of your mother and i'll consider donating