Who else wishes they would bring back these?

Who else wishes they would bring back these?

There are no such thing as fingerboxes. Fingerboxes are an 'in' joke.

/thread

>being this new

school is out i see.

What's a fingerbox?

Mine has a lid

Did you have a shitty childhood or something?

Ohh that's beautiful, what year is this from? Bet it was passed down from a family member.

thats either for a giant or its a fancy toilet.

My area banned them. Some things are too good.

/thread on your own post huh?
bold choice

thats a shitbox

Yeah, kinda stupid. Like these threads.

So is a fingerbox right

are you like 12 or something

Fucking Retarded Faggot Cunt Nigger Jew

I wish I could buy another one, but no one sells em anymore.

Shitty Chinese Replicas. Break the first time you use them.

I've heard Japan is working on one with quantum tunneling now. They say they'll see results in the early 2020's.

I cant wait that fucking long.
I need One now.

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course

It's a 1944 from germany. I got a similar one from my grandpa, but it's not nearly in this good condition.

You own a Rehoku fingerbox!? I'm so jealous.

I fucking Know Right, I don't like them, The hand Crafted Ones Feel so much More Loved and taken care of, Not like the machine made e-fingerboxes.
I Personally don't think There ever going to be as good as They Once were.

I FUCKING LOVE COCK

>Dubs
Must be true.

It is, I promise.

kill yourself you nigger faggot

A friend of mine had one of these when we were younger that we would play with together.
Been a couple of years since I saw any around now.

Do you remember what material it was

>66

>not knowing what a fingerbox is

When my grandfather was in Germany he met a boxsmith whom had married a Japanese boxsmithstress. Their parting gift to him was a Chimera box made of wood from the Black forest, layered in with imported cherry blossom wood. Externally it was sanded down by hand to a perfect smoothness, but internally each layer of varied wood could be felt, as they had left it ridged. The bottom was a taught red fox skin finish and the underside of it, as well as the inner ring of the fingerhole, was lined with wolfs fur.

Never in all my years of collecting had I felt such a sensory experience.

Actually I do because of the smell.
It was made in rosewood.

This.
All the cringelords playing along with this cancer please drink a fucking bleach.

All I can guess is that it's a prank where you stick your finger through the bottom and open the top and pretend that "Oh my god, there's a bloody finger, aaah!"

Or there's a joke nobody's letting us in on and this is a thread about some circumcision mechanism.

>Japanese boxsmithstress

Good Thread Boys, We have Done good in the name of Fingerboxes.

Birdhouses? Were they gone?

Damn straight! A finger box passed down from family is still quite a treasure to have though.

>6666
Super Satan?

Did you 2 have no real childhood? That or your parents must have hated you.
A finger box was the best thing in the world when I was a kid, ALL my friends had them, and we all played with them together, such a great time. I had the best though, a nice rosewood one. beautiful design on it as well. All of my friends would come to my house just so we could play with it, best memories of my life.